MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2016 Edition *Updated (09/28/16)

Comments

• The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    That is a pretty awful boosted list... Yep rulk is good but everyone else is bad

My Rhulk is four cover and unlevelled. FEEL MY PAIN :'(
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    That is a pretty awful boosted list... Yep rulk is good but everyone else is bad

My Rhulk is four cover and unlevelled. FEEL MY PAIN :'(

Mine is 5 in green 2 in purple and 150...It's almost worse having it my way lol
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow I'm sitting here without any usable 4 stars at all lol.
    My red hulk is like 0/4/1

I'm probably just gonna skip out on playing for the week.

Week long events are terrible, the rewards are terrible and it just feels like a slog, especially the 48 hour sub days.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    GurlBYE wrote:
    Wow I'm sitting here without any usable 4 stars at all lol.
    My red hulk is like 0/4/1

I'm probably just gonna skip out on playing for the week.

Week long events are terrible, the rewards are terrible and it just feels like a slog, especially the 48 hour sub days.
    There are no 48 hour subs in ISO-8 Brotherhood. There is, however, a one-time node in each sub that gives 3000 ISO.
    I think the only seven day event with a 48 hour sub is Enemy of the State, and that has it at the very beginning...
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I thought I remembered Prodigal Sun or Hulk having one, too.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:

Pretty sure hulk does
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:

Pretty sure hulk does
    Hulk does not. Seven 24 hour subs. Only Enemy of the State is seven days with a 48 hour sub. 48 hour subs are common in four day PvEs though - I think the only one without a 48 hour sub is Thick as Thieves. No wait, Venombomb too.
  • There's an incorrect entry in your weeks buffs on heroes. This list has Bullseye, but in game the correct hero is Blade.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(09/06/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events. Added link to 5-Star Black Widow stats.

*Looking for confirmation on the next DDQ & Weekly Buffs. I'll update again as soon as I can.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Troy76 wrote:
    There's an incorrect entry in your weeks buffs on heroes. This list has Bullseye, but in game the correct hero is Blade.

Fixed. Thanks!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yay, The Gauntlet next week.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spider Gwen boosted in great in PVE. 19,000 damage for her red at 6ap, after you run some of her other powers! Wow!!! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Spider Gwen boosted in great in PVE. 19,000 damage for her red at 6ap, after you run some of her other powers! Wow!!! icon_e_surprised.gif
    Is that with her around level 270-280 unboosted? (I am only at 8 covers which means it will be a while for me to hit that mark.)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(09/06/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily Quest & Weekly Buffs.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    4cyke week for loki hood and thor. I like. characters that play well on offense and less well on defense. maybe easier on healthpacks than rulk.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    4cyke week for loki hood and thor. I like. characters that play well on offense and less well on defense. maybe easier on healthpacks than rulk.

Oh come on. Haven't you had a GREAT time with Carnage week followed by Rulk week?

(I mean..honestly...every week is OML week so I do look forward to any change....)
  • loslupus77
    loslupus77 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    So, soon it's time for the Gauntlet. It would be nice,and important as well, if D3 really thought about scaling and reward structure for nodes. Usually Gauntlet-events have been very iso weak because the nodes are so hard that you can only complete them once or twice, unless you want to spend half of your fortune on health packs.

So my suggestion is 100/200 iso for completion of first part's nodes, 200/500 for second part and maybe 500/cp for third part. And please not that crazy scaling like last time. I like Gauntlet because I get to fight real, diverse teams. It also shouldn't be too easy to plow through, rather it should be challenging and fun, but not in Demiurge's usual "you're supposed to lose"-way.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    loslupus77 wrote:
    So, soon it's time for the Gauntlet. It would be nice,and important as well, if D3 really thought about scaling and reward structure for nodes. Usually Gauntlet-events have been very iso weak because the nodes are so hard that you can only complete them once or twice, unless you want to spend half of your fortune on health packs.

So my suggestion is 100/200 iso for completion of first part's nodes, 200/500 for second part and maybe 500/cp for third part. And please not that crazy scaling like last time. I like Gauntlet because I get to fight real, diverse teams. It also shouldn't be too easy to plow through, rather it should be challenging and fun, but not in Demiurge's usual "you're supposed to lose"-way.

You mean the crazy scaling that they said was a mistake and fixed before the event was over? I get assuming the worst when they don't say anything, but at some point you have to be able to take them for their word when they do say something.
  • Roguewookie26
    Roguewookie26 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    loslupus77 wrote:

You mean the crazy scaling that they said was a mistake and fixed before the event was over? I get assuming the worst when they don't say anything, but at some point you have to be able to take them for their word when they do say something.

As opposed to the crazy scaling now...and as soon as they start keeping their word THEN we might be able to begin taking them at it. Yes they fixed it that time but they didnt extend it or return the lost health packs or even delay the multiple other events going on at the time. So yeah. Still screwed a lot of people. Much like the new pve format, and this past update with fb gifts that they still havent said anything about.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    so i guess thur to weds is no more
    so-8 Brotherhood sun to sun
    The Gauntlet sun to sun
    Deadpool Vs. MPQ sun to firday (4 day)