MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2016 Edition *Updated (09/28/16)

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(09/19/16) Hi-Fi - Added link to 4-Star Luke Cage stats.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    As someone who needed redflag.pngicon_lukecage.png and blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png covers this is turning into a pretty good week icon_cool.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(09/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(09/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events.

thank you very VERY VERY much for this

Juggernaut: Heroic after the new event.... at least know i now there is no real reason to worry if i dont get a 4 star since i wont play the only event that will ever need it in the next 4 + months lol
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(09/22/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events.

thank you very VERY VERY much for this

Juggernaut: Heroic after the new event.... at least know i now there is no real reason to worry if i dont get a 4 star since i wont play the only event that will ever need it in the next 4 + months lol
    Just think instead you can play PVP for reduced rewards as well!!
    Or everyone's favorite simulator!!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    There's very unofficial confirmation that the reduced cp level is a mistake. Hopefully, confirmation coming tomorrow (before the brackets start to pay out).
  • Thumbs up for the changes in pvp.
    It's amazingly fun only queing 20 points teams while getting hit by 450lvl oml/phx. Getting to above 1k is pure joy.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    UPCOMING VERSUS TOURNAMENTS

Balance of Power
    Versus Season XXXII (09/22/16)
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator (09/22/16)
    Iron Fist - Fist Bump

--Season suspended as everyone without champ 5s quit in frustration--
    Luke Cage (Hero for Hire) - Sticks and Stones
    Psylocke - Fresh Cut
    Luke Cage (Power Man) - ???
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I've only got 3 maxed 4*, and I'm enjoying the current season quite a bit, tyvm.

Could we as a forum just lay off the constant barrage of negativity for... a month? No? Ok, I'll settle for a week. That's still too much? A day will suffice, I guess...

(Sorry for the snark - the recent barrage of negativity and "sky is falling" has just been wearing me down.)
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Does Demiurge know you've set a date yet, dougan? Can I bring a plus one? icon_lol.gif
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    is there going to be a long between season and anniversary or is it going to start right away?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    is there going to be a long between season and anniversary or is it going to start right away?
    It will probably start on Thursday with PVE or the PVE the last day of the season. the anniversary will be the offseason events and then the next season will start right back up again.
  • Ishigun
    Ishigun Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    There's no sneak peek this week.. What happened?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ishigun wrote:
    There's no sneak peek this week.. What happened?
    It's Monday. No need to worry too much until... around Wednesday I Think. Besides, I don't Think the workday has even started for the devs...
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Todays DDQ is a Switch (Blue)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Todays DDQ is a Switch (Blue)
    The rest of the set is Vision yellow, Black Panther yellow, and Magneto yellow, with Iceman in the Crash.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay on latest DDQ. Schedule wasn't confirmed and I asked for the details a few days back. I'll update everything soon as I can.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Sorry for the delay on latest DDQ. Schedule wasn't confirmed and I asked for the details a few days back. I'll update everything soon as I can.
    In the meantime, can you please update us on what happened with Jugg awards?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    The word from the devs is Meet Rocket & Groot and Juggernaut: Heroic are not Tiered events and do not have 4*s as progression rewards.
    The next SCL Story event should arrive on 9/29.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]The word from the devs is Meet Rocket & Groot and Juggernaut: Heroic are not Tiered events and do not have 4*s as progression rewards.
    The next SCL Story event should arrive on 9/29.

Was any reasoning given?