MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2016 Edition *Updated (09/28/16)

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]The word from the devs is Meet Rocket & Groot and Juggernaut: Heroic are not Tiered events and do not have 4*s as progression rewards.
    The next SCL Story event should arrive on 9/29.

Does this mean we can expect this to be the case in ALL new releases and the event following the release events? That would be a real let down, to put it mildly... If you could please shed some light on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

I think I 'm not the only one eagerly awaiting a reply.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]The word from the devs is Meet Rocket & Groot and Juggernaut: Heroic are not Tiered events and do not have 4*s as progression rewards.
    The next SCL Story event should arrive on 9/29.
    Word from the forums is that this is a huge disappointment. We really like the clearance level system and would like to see it used as much as possible, so having a whole week without it is a pretty big blow.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(09/26/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily Quest & Weekly Buffs.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Before people start complaining about how this isn't an increase in Crash of the Titans frequency, I think the next set of DDQ are due to start on 9/30 and not 9/29.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    I think the next set of DDQ are due to start on 9/30 and not 9/29.

Thanks for the catch. Corrected.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    I think the next set of DDQ are due to start on 9/30 and not 9/29.

Thanks for the catch. Corrected.
    Don't worry, I typed the wrong date for a moment too in my response. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    From Jean to Ant Man to Drax?

I like it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Quebbster
    Looking foward to trying out maxed and boosted Quake next week...
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    Looking foward to trying out maxed and boosted Quake next week...

She's one of 6 or so for whom I have ever pulled more than one cover.
  • Quebbster
    I wonder if they might do Enemy of the State to coincide with buffed Quake again actually. It feels like Another seven-day PvE is due. It won't be Prodigal Sun since the rewards are not villains, we had ISO-8 Brotherhood not too long ago, and running Hulk with Cho as an essential character would be tricky.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I'm just wondering we will get told here what the next PVE is going to be or will we have to wait for the preview in the app.
  • Quebbster
    I'm just wondering we will get told here what the next PVE is going to be or will we have to wait for the preview in the app.
    Odds of an update Before the preview pops up are pretty slim...
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Back in the olden days of last month we used to get told in advance.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster wrote:
    I know. I also know the approximate working hours of the crew, so it does seem they are running late this time.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I know. I also know the approximate working hours of the crew, so it does seem they are running late this time.
    They might be starting the anniversary events on Thursday so the forum post might be later today. Or they might just be behind and ignoring dave's emails for updates on PVE.
  • Quebbster
    wymtime wrote:
    They might be starting the anniversary events on Thursday so the forum post might be later today. Or they might just be behind and ignoring dave's emails for updates on PVE.
    I Think the anniversary celebrations are still a week away, but I could be wrong. We'll see. I have a feeling the next PvE will be Enemy of the State.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    so if the pattern holds, unless releases get CLs, the only pves with CLs will be week-long events between the release/heroic cycles. yuck.

was looking forward to quake next week until I realized it will only be one event and an offseason week, but maybe for EotS too (yes! for that). boo for the offseason boost. just did drax too (game keeps giving me his covers...). wanna see just what he can do.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    I Think the anniversary celebrations are still a week away, but I could be wrong. We'll see. I have a feeling the next PvE will be Enemy of the State.
    Crushing all my hopes and dreams with a 7 day event. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • hard pressed to imagine what could be coming tomorrow other than an alliance event given the delay in announcement and/or preview, but they said it would be an scl event.

if its just an ordinary rerun 7 day or even 3/4 day, whats the holdup?????

i will get to use my newly champed cho icon_e_biggrin.gif

edit:
    all that wait for TaT for STARLORD??????
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    thanos8587 wrote:
    edit:
    all that wait for TaT for STARLORD??????

Starlord in placement and TA Hulk in progression. If the devs are trolling the players, they couldn't do it better than by making those the 4* rewards after the Luke Cage release mess.