MPQ Sneak Peek: September 2016 Edition *Updated (09/28/16)

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    deadtaco wrote:
    Wow, those are the worst possible weekly boosts for my roster. 4* - 1 cover in two of them.
    3* - psy and col have 7 each and the others are around 3 each. I have 2daken champed and no bullseye.
    Rejoice, then, that it's an off-season week and that boost list only applies for one PvP.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that's the fourth time in the last 5 off-seasons that 4* Jean has been boosted.

Can we maybe shake up the rotation a little bit so that she's useable for more than one PVP? Pretty please?
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Well the good news, finally x23 is NOT boosted along with JG. So yay for that.
    However those of us with a mid leveled PHX are going to have a tough decision...
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(09/15/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus and Story events.

*Awaiting confirmation on the next set of DDQ & Weekly Buffs and will post them as soon as I can.
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    Wish they would run combined arms instead of bop. We haven't had that one for a while
  • Quebbster
    spectator wrote:
    Wish they would run combined arms instead of bop. We haven't had that one for a while
    Yeah, I Think that one died when they shifted to four- and fivestars as the main focus of the game. I do agree though - BoP is a slog. Sometimes I skip it completely, and I usually don't skip PvPs.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are the Legendary covers in Taco vault random powers? Realized Gwen's cover in my vault is her most useless power, the heal that will not heal her.
  • Quebbster
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Are the Legendary covers in Taco vault random powers? Realized Gwen's cover in my vault is her most useless power, the heal that will not heal her.
    Yes. If you don't like it, you can pay HP to reset the vault. And hope it doesn't randomly pick the same color again.
    (I have had that happen...)
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Balance of Power again?!?

We had it last July 29th... come on, not this **** event again with a desirable cover at 1000 (Kate Bishop from the looks of it)
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    combined arms would be so much better with 2*/3*/4*. that. that would be much more fun.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(09/16/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily Quest & Weekly Buffs.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    X23 after Gwen? Da heck?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    X23 after Gwen? Da heck?

Gotta be a miscommunication. We literally just did that crash a month ago.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    spectator wrote:
    Yeah, I Think that one died when they shifted to four- and fivestars as the main focus of the game. I do agree though - BoP is a slog. Sometimes I skip it completely, and I usually don't skip PvPs.

Same here, in Balance of Healthpacks, even the seed teams are a slog.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(09/19/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(09/19/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events.

You'll probably be updating that soon anyway, but any word on whether this season will be 7 events long instead of 10? (like last year's pre-anniversary season)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    "David wrote:

You'll probably be updating that soon anyway, but any word on whether this season will be 7 events long instead of 10? (like last year's pre-anniversary season)

Hope to have further info on this to post soon - but, yes. Nice recall. Upcoming season will be shorter than usual.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    "David wrote:

Hope to have further info on this to post soon - but, yes. Nice recall. Upcoming season will be shorter than usual.

Thanks David. Just to confirm, will we be getting more info about the rebalanced characters today? Rumours, speculation and pessimismregarding that topic are rampant , so the sooner we can have hard data the better.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim wrote:
    Thanks David. Just to confirm, will we be getting more info about the rebalanced characters today? Rumours, speculation and pessimism regarding that topic are rampant , so the sooner we can have hard data the better.

^^^ What he said. icon_e_biggrin.gif (I am champing at the bit to champ some characters!)