MPQ At Marvel.com: Spider-Woman & S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank

1235»

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    commandpointsbig.pngPlease remain on topic. If you wish discuss off topic things like the MCU movies, feel free to start or participate in a thread in the Off Topic section of the Other Games forum. Thank you. commandpointsbig.png
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why haven't the masses complained about another new character release during a holiday weekend yet? Come on people's at least be consistent :p
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Labor Day's next weekend.

Quick, everybody complain that they broke the chain of holiday releases!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Labor Day's next weekend.

Quick, everybody complain that they broke the chain of holiday releases!

OK I'll bite. I'd have much more time to do the time consuming Venom Bomb next week vs, this one. icon_lol.gif
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Why haven't the masses complained about another new character release during a holiday weekend yet? Come on people's at least be consistent :p

don't tempt them to shoehorn a new character; we saw how well TA:H turned out. and also don't forget shield ranking starts next week and that could still throw a monkey wrench into the machine for labor day weekend
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Linkster79 wrote:

Thanks for acknowledging my birthday! However, I wouldn't refer to it as a holiday weekend. icon_e_biggrin.gif