Heroes only Lightning Rounds 18-21.03

Comments

• The nodes disappeared for me too. I am not sure I got the ISO, but I definitely didn't get any progression rewards or ranking.
  • Yeah that was a bummer, and one less round of tanking.
  • Yeah that was a bummer, and one less round of tanking.

Same, rough stuff.
  • bonerang wrote:
    Yeah that was a bummer, and one less round of tanking.

Same, rought stuff.

Gotta love our first world mpq problems icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I got the ISO, but my points disappeared into the aether, and I didn't get any of the progression rewards.

Now locked out of the event! Oh lightning rounds....
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Same here, everything is gone but I keep getting , I have lost points in the lightning round !!!!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well that was Fun, going all out with 141 Patch and Punisher icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Except when TheLadder forced me to use Spidey for my last fight icon_razz.gif

Well played sir.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Well that was Fun, going all out with 141 Patch and Punisher icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Except when TheLadder forced me to use Spidey for my last fight icon_razz.gif

Well played sir.

You too. You led most of the way, it was only near the end when you and Lycra hit me that I started to get the points I needed to leapfrog into first.

I dunno, I haven't won one of these in like, ages. Just wanted to flex my muscles and prove I've still got what it takes to hang with the kids icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bloody rubbish tokens. *mumble*
  • Hrm. Hulk Check. Punisher check. But who to run as a third? I am bored with Spidey.

Almost got 1/2/2 Lazy Thor all fed with ISO. He just keeps opening that fat mouth of his and asking for more.
  • Post-update, nodes are still disappearing
  • Ghast wrote:
    Hrm. Hulk Check. Punisher check. But who to run as a third? I am bored with Spidey.

Almost got 1/2/2 Lazy Thor all fed with ISO. He just keeps opening that fat mouth of his and asking for more.

Yea, my lazy thor's face is pressed up against the glass of the invisible shield around my ~300k iso store. Xforce would fight him for it...but as of right now he would get smoked lol.
  • Nodes disappeared again on hulk round and I almost lost it, but they came back again and everything seems ok. Got progression rewards to 100.

I ended up getting the 50 reward in the widow LR when I won two matches on defense o.O
  • Mine nodes kept flashing and disappearing, competing more would open them up, constantly refilling with seed teams. Almost made it to 250 then someone hit me while I was farming with my strong team, never happened before whatever. Cut my losses and put in the tank before I was hit again and all nodes went poof and lose the opportunity to tank.
  • Back-to-back LR wins (well, top 2 at the very least, it was close between me and SongCn at the end), it's been an even longer since I managed that. If ever.

Was seriously slowed down mid way through by two suspicious types. I run all 141 Spidey-Hulk-Patch, yet was taken down by 20s Hulk-IM40-Juggernaut three times in quick succession and then a different player with not much more than that; again, 3 times. Took a break, reported to support and am pleased to see they dealt with the requests promptly. Didn't seem to hinder my ultimate progress in the end, but was an annoyance all the same.
  • This is definitely my lucky day, got black Hulk from the LR courageous token (of the Hulk round, what else) and a green patch from the gray token of the same place. Looks like cumulative compensation for all the Yelenas, Captains and 20 ISOs of the last 3 months.
  • Why are you competing anyways Mr Cover Maxed every character 141 except for GSBW? icon_e_smile.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Back-to-back LR wins (well, top 2 at the very least, it was close between me and SongCn at the end), it's been an even longer since I managed that. If ever.

Was seriously slowed down mid way through by two suspicious types. I run all 141 Spidey-Hulk-Patch, yet was taken down by 20s Hulk-IM40-Juggernaut three times in quick succession and then a different player with not much more than that; again, 3 times. Took a break, reported to support and am pleased to see they dealt with the requests promptly. Didn't seem to hinder my ultimate progress in the end, but was an annoyance all the same.

I'm not well versed in in-game cheating - how is that even possible? Surely once a match is started, there's no way to 'break' the game?

Saw you solidly win the GSBW LR by quite some margin. I nearly made top 25, but was hit twice in the final two minutes for what seemed an unfair amount of points (-57) and ended up top 100!
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Back-to-back LR wins (well, top 2 at the very least, it was close between me and SongCn at the end), it's been an even longer since I managed that. If ever.

Yeah, you should get yourself some private LR and leave us something icon_e_wink.gif

I was nailed to #11 all last half hour chasing the foot of the rainbow just 20 pts away.

Gratz.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    Why are you competing anyways Mr Cover Maxed every character 141 except for GSBW? icon_e_smile.gif

Sad competitive streak of mine, am just in that sort of mood tonight. Bed time shortly, so won't be going for the trifecta icon_e_biggrin.gif