MPQ Sneak Peek: July 2016 Edition *Updated (07/29/16)

Options

Comments

• torontoraptors
    Options
    Thanks for making today's 3* cover at DDQ impossible to win for newer players, I just used all my 10 health packs.
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks for making today's 3* cover at DDQ impossible to win for newer players, I just used all my 10 health packs.

Hard to give you some tips mate, when you don´t write what you used or what roster you have,
  • torontoraptors
    Options
    I usually use OBW, 2* Thor and 3* Daken and have no problems but today trying to get that iron fist cover and pretty much everyone is spamming CD tiles and attack tiles.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I usually use OBW, 2* Thor and 3* Daken and have no problems but today trying to get that iron fist cover and pretty much everyone is spamming CD tiles and attack tiles.

Thor, OBW, Classic Storm.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options

Thor, OBW, Classic Storm.
    I dont understand this "great" "go-to" team. Is it that they all need to be champed or at level 144? OBW just keeps failing and dying due to her horrific health, Storm isn't much better.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, you need covers so their powers are actually useful.
  • torontoraptors
    Options
    That's why I use Daken to tank for OBW otherwise he dies too fast, I don't storm because nothing tanks for her. But I'm really disgusted right now since I just realized that not only they spam CD and attack tiles, I take damage when I make a match too since the lay some kinda trap.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That's why I use Daken to tank for OBW otherwise he dies too fast, I don't storm because nothing tanks for her. But I'm really disgusted right now since I just realized that not only they spam CD and attack tiles, I take damage when I make a match too since the lay some kinda trap.

It's called "Bark and Bite", dog symbiote passive. If you match their tile you take damage.
    Moonstone and Bullseye would have helped if you're stuck in 2* land (put down defences, steal their stuff). But it seemed rough for my go to of Blade/Hood/She-Hulk too so was probably an unfun run for a lot of people icon_neutral.gif
  • We_are_Venom
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Edited to be on topic!

When is the character description coming? I spent my LT because it's taking so long.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moderator reminder:

Please keep this thread on-topic. Further discussion of a specific match or strategy for a scheduled event should be taken over to the Events subforum.
  • Ulizeus
    Ulizeus Posts: 35
    Options
    Edited to be on topic!

When is the character description coming? I spent my LT because it's taking so long.

Wating for next test to be "play when you want" (tired of "be at your phone every 8 hours") and there's a rumor of a Galactus event this month icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Fix of no more moves board, faster leveling and dunno what else icon_razz.gif
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any guesses on when the patch will be applied?
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Let's see if we can keep the new cover releases down to 1 or 2 this month... please.

Better will be if we could skip all summer icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    *(07/05/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus tournaments & added a Sneak Peek stats link for our next character.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And those of us still missing an OML yellow groan as our odds drop further.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Do we know how/when this new 5* will be rolled out?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    *(07/05/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Dailies.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dave, can you confirm/deny Prodigal Sun as a test event?
  • We_are_Venom
    Options
    Nellobee wrote:
    And those of us still missing an OML yellow groan as our odds drop further.

This was said last time as well, and they increased 5* drop rates.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Dave, can you confirm/deny Prodigal Sun as a test event?
    There is only player speculation as to if and when another PvE test event will be run. You could ask the same of any upcoming event. When they plan to run another test, they'll tell us.