Now to go open my standard tokens. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    SolidQ wrote:
    New Loading screen! icon_e_smile.gif
    b556c5164ec42b86acbcec50a3fa0311.png
    Super cool!
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So, I just updated, and was disappointed to see there is no +1 level raise button. Apparently all they did was increase the speed of the raise level button which already existed, so we still have to hold down the one button incessantly. Did they say this was all it would be and I missed it?
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Varg138 wrote:
    So, I just updated, and was disappointed to see there is no +1 level raise button. Apparently all they did was increase the speed of the raise level button which already existed, so we still have to hold down the one button incessantly. Did they say this was all it would be and I missed it?

In the first post, emphasis mine:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R104

Gamma gamma hey!

What’s New
      - Versus combat with Peggy Carter! - Juggernaut PVE!

What’s Changed
      • VIP mode now underway! Fixed purchase error bug related to VIP mode.
    • Leveling characters much faster when using Raise Level button.
    • Selling a cover in your Reward Cache no longer sends you to the top of the Reward Cache list.
    • Nick Fury no longer has his back turned to the enemy during battle.
    • Fortified tiles no longer lose Fortification effect when converted to a Countdown tile.
    • Banner at the beginning of Wave 2 no longer displays Wave 1.
    • Screen shake animation no longer continues when viewing Options Menu after using Steve Rogers (First Avenger)'s Shield Bash.
    • Fixed Countdown tile descriptions for Criterion's Shadow Knives & Detonate and Control's Teleneuropathy.
    • Gameboard no longer sometimes fails to reshuffle when no matches are available.
    • Incorrect tiles no longer highlighted during the move tile hint sequence.
    • Yelena Belova has been removed from Standard packs and Prologue. She can still be earned as mission rewards in Versus events.
    • Fixed PC bug: Iso-8 amounts now update correctly after spending Iso-8 to level a character.
    • Banner for downing an enemy no longer appears before the player's power animation plays.
    • Daken (Dark Avengers)'s Healing & Heat now displays its banner correctly.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Varg138 wrote:

In the first post, emphasis mine:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]R104

Gamma gamma hey!

What’s New
      - Versus combat with Peggy Carter! - Juggernaut PVE!

What’s Changed
      • VIP mode now underway! Fixed purchase error bug related to VIP mode.
    • Leveling characters much faster when using Raise Level button.
    • Selling a cover in your Reward Cache no longer sends you to the top of the Reward Cache list.
    • Nick Fury no longer has his back turned to the enemy during battle.
    • Fortified tiles no longer lose Fortification effect when converted to a Countdown tile.
    • Banner at the beginning of Wave 2 no longer displays Wave 1.
    • Screen shake animation no longer continues when viewing Options Menu after using Steve Rogers (First Avenger)'s Shield Bash.
    • Fixed Countdown tile descriptions for Criterion's Shadow Knives & Detonate and Control's Teleneuropathy.
    • Gameboard no longer sometimes fails to reshuffle when no matches are available.
    • Incorrect tiles no longer highlighted during the move tile hint sequence.
    • Yelena Belova has been removed from Standard packs and Prologue. She can still be earned as mission rewards in Versus events.
    • Fixed PC bug: Iso-8 amounts now update correctly after spending Iso-8 to level a character.
    • Banner for downing an enemy no longer appears before the player's power animation plays.
    • Daken (Dark Avengers)'s Healing & Heat now displays its banner correctly.

Sigh...thanks....
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Varg138 wrote:

I think a lot of people misread the original post. Devs said raise level would be faster. Did not say we would be getting a new button. They just increased speed of existing button.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TimGunn wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

I think a lot of people misread the original post. Devs said raise level would be faster. Did not say we would be getting a new button. They just increased speed of existing button.

It doesn't feel any faster to me.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    TimGunn wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

Me either. Placebo effect. They say they did it, we believe it, therefore it's improved.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos wrote:
    TimGunn wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

Me either. Placebo effect. They say they did it, we believe it, therefore it's improved.

Stupid question - did you guys update your devices? This isn't a server side or data push update. I updated mine and it is WAY faster. Applied levels to JG at 4k iso each in less than a second for each one.

I applied one level just before updating so I'd have recent perspective and it is a big difference. It's basically a +1 button for me, but with much less coding on their end.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The "Raise Level" is faster, but it is not a HUGE difference.

I LOVE the new splash screen, though.

Also, so far... no Yelena. I can't say I'm getting more 2 stars, but every little bit counts.

EDIT: it looks like a high level Raise Level is just as fast as it on the low level guys. So, leveling high level chars is faster than before, likely by a good margin, while you might not notice on the lower chars.
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I guess the Devs forgot to put in any 3* in the standard tokens when they removed Yelena.

I saved up 64 tokens and got 0-zero 3*

And only 10 2*.

Is this something to open a ticket about?

Feel a bit cheated on this.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Diarchos wrote:
    I guess the Devs forgot to put in any 3* in the standard tokens when they removed Yelena.

And only 10 2*.

Only if you are cool with them telling you to f-off in PR language should you open a ticket complaining about RNG.
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Options
    Anyone notice selling covers from the queue is slower? Used to be able to do it semi quickly, but now there seems to be a one second or so delay after selling a cover.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Diarchos wrote:

And only 10 2*.

3*s drop at like a 1% rate from standard tokens. 2*s at around 20% I think. There is nothing at all unusual with the distribution you posted.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mindsuckr wrote:
    Anyone notice selling covers from the queue is slower? Used to be able to do it semi quickly, but now there seems to be a one second or so delay after selling a cover.

I think the slowdown might be from the game trying to preserve your position in the list. I have about 156 covers in my reward queue, and it took about 12 seconds to "recover" after selling a cover. Still, that's faster than trying to scroll back down the list in its herky-jerky way to get back to position 120+.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did they ever say anything about how they were going to distribute Yelena's standard token percentage?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just updated and my levelling up was no faster at all.

Levelled oml
    X23
    And blade to test and they were all the same speed as before
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Diarchos wrote:

And only 10 2*.

3*s drop at like a 1% rate from standard tokens. 2*s at around 20% I think. There is nothing at all unusual with the distribution you posted.
    After the update I pulled 61 standards and got two 3*s and seven 2*s.
    EDIT: My streak before that was two 3*s in 311 tokens. It was getting pretty bad.

Since March I've pulled 850 tokens and gotten 2*s at 11.88% and 3*s at 2.94%
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sheesh! I wish I had the time to track every token I open
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did they ever say anything about how they were going to distribute Yelena's standard token percentage?
    No, they didn't. Standard token odds aren't very good in any case though, so I doubt it really matters. I expect they probably left the rate of 1* the same, and absorbed her share into the other 1* odds.