Patch Notes - R104 (07/07/16)

Options

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    She-Hulk (Sensational) with fourth-wall-breaking powers could be a lot of fun.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Vhailorx wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Yelena is gone from standard packs! I wonder how her 67% chance of being picked is being redistributed.

Easy, it's all going to Moonstone!

(she's really awesome. Just ask demiurge. . .)
    It's going half and half. Moonstone gets one half of the percentage.

Star-Lord gets the other half... because obviously the new character will be a great partner for Star-Lord!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OP updated, Still no fix for Phoenix From the Ashes bug

From the Ashes will not activate when Phoenix is stunned
  • torontoraptors
    Options
    Give us the option to click and sell multiple covers from the rewards screen without having to either sell all and lose something we want to keep or pressing "sell" 50+ times on a 1 star cover. Should be option to check mark all the ones we want to sell.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    • Banner at the beginning of Wave 2 no longer displays Wave 1.

Anyone else still seeing Wave 1 in later waves? Pretty sure I got a 1 of 4 in TBE this morning.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    • Banner at the beginning of Wave 2 no longer displays Wave 1.

Anyone else still seeing Wave 1 in later waves? Pretty sure I got a 1 of 4 in TBE this morning.
    Since the patch isn't out yet, yes, you probably did.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pretty sure they removed Yelena for flavour reasons. Imagine a complete beginner excited about getting... Iron Man! Spider-Man! Storm! Juggernaut! Black Widow... ok sure! Non-Eddie Brock Venom???... ehh why not, I guess! Wholena Wholova??

Perhaps the hole will be filled with 1* Wolverine or Captain America icon_e_wink.gif
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On second thought, "GAMMA GAMMA HEY!" is clearly a Peter Parker-esque quip. This is 4* Bag-Man. FINALLY. Teams well with Cho and Star-Lord.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4* She-Hulk fits the finishing the tier theory (She-Hulk 3* reward could feed 4* She-Hulk).

I'm hoping for that, as I really want that theory to be true icon_neutral.gif

The tier is also gasping for good AP shenanigans. Hoping for 4* She-Hulk with AP lawyering skills!
  • kmaroz
    kmaroz Posts: 7
    Options
    The new character are definitely 5 star.png Bag Man, Awesome!!
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Inb4 MPQ-exclusive, alternate universe Cho, also known as the Totally Hardcore Hulk.
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Anybody know the timeline for when the patch will be applied?

I have a bunch of token_standard.png , don´t want to open them as Long as Yelena is there icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Diarchos wrote:

I have a bunch of token_standard.png , don´t want to open them as Long as Yelena is there icon_e_smile.gif
    Eh, 100 ISO is still 100 ISO. Doesn't matter much if it's Yelena or some other star.png character.
  • Diarchos
    Diarchos Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Diarchos wrote:

Eh, 100 ISO is still 100 ISO. Doesn't matter much if it's Yelena or some other star.png character.

Hehehe I´m Optimist about they will increase rate to pull 3* maybe a sliiiiiight chanse of 4*.... might be a dreamwish though.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Diarchos wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Diarchos wrote:

Hehehe I´m Optimist about they will increase rate to pull 3* maybe a sliiiiiight chanse of 4*.... might be a dreamwish though.

I would settle for increased 2* pull rate.

Still good for new players. The new Champion recycling system means we should be okay with that too (also a good incentive to push everyone towards that, since it needs extra roster slots just to farm all the 2*s).
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

A quick note that there has been a slight delay for the R104 update, due to the extended holiday weekend. It's still arriving very soon, but won't be launched today (for those who might be speculating/expecting that).

Thanks!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

A quick note that there has been a slight delay for the R104 update, due to the extended holiday weekend. It's still arriving very soon, but won't be launched today (for those who might be speculating/expecting that).

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be stockpiling my icon_yelena.png pulls today in preparation... lol j/k icon_lol.gif
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Any updates on when this is arriving? I'm sorry to say that I assumed "soon" meant yesterday.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any updates on when this is arriving? I'm sorry to say that I assumed "soon" meant yesterday.

"Very soon" so I'm with you, that should have meant yesterday.
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options
    It is available now on iOS.