Fearless Defenders Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    This is a question to Nemek.

Hi, I want to ask you, would you recommend a 5/5/3 Spider-man, or a 3/5/5?

I had a 5/5/3 Spidey before. But since many recommended 3/5/5, I went for that respec after I got 2 purples.

My personal review is that slowing is quite harder, but you have better damage mitigation.

But honestly, what is your recommendation?

My Spidey is 5/5/3 since his purple used to be awful and 5/5/3 was by far the best build.

Now, I don't think you can go wrong either way. I'm happy with my build because it saves me a yellow match every once in awhile. But, I think the 'better' build is 3/5/5.

(It might all be moot in a few weeks with a spidey nerf, though.)
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still waiting for my top 5 rewards. The 250 instead of 2500 happened in the last tourney, too, didn't it? They obviously haven't fixed that bug...
  • I see, thanks!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I only got 250 again for coming first icon_neutral.gif
  • same boat 1st place and a big 250 iso
  • Got top 25. No news on alliance reward.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got the 3000k for top 5, no alliance rewards yet
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    same here.
  • So I was thrown away to #4. There was no point in waking up. Now it's 5.15AM and I guess I'll try to catch some 2hrs sleep.

I'm so happy for the scAvengers, as since the beginning we were fluctuating between 10-16, finally ending at #13. Hope it'll be a lucky 13 icon_e_wink.gif

Alliance rank really adds to the game - it was a blast watching as our points go higher and higher. There was a time when in 45mins my fellow scAvengers got more than 400pts icon_e_smile.gif. For some of You it might be "phew!", but I didn't expect that much dedication.
  • Welp, my 5 person alliance finished around 109ish, even with my 741 points... great. *sigh*
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey Namek. Well done. I was sitting at first for awhile until you blew past us and got to the high 900s. Is that your general strategy around 10 or so hours?
  • Spoit wrote:
    same here.

250 here, weird stuff
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    same here.
    err, 3000 or 3k. Not 3000k icon_lol.gif
  • Spoit wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    same here.
    err, 3000 or 3k. Not 3000k icon_lol.gif

Ah you did manage to Top 8 Spoit, I was watching you earlier. Didn't check at the end too busy refreshing waiting for 2nd to make a move that never came.

And yah 250 iso for 1st, don't know if I care enough to log a ticket.
  • Also wondering how long the alliance rewards will take. Thought we would see them by now.
  • Top 10, got those black and yellow covers and 2500 iso. good for my ares
  • bughunt wrote:
    Did people in 2-5 spot get 250 too, or 3000?

I'm not sure, I already sent a ticket in.

how do you send a ticket , i also got 250 for finishing 1st, what the hell man, my punisher was anxiously waiting for that 3k iso
  • Chimaera wrote:
    And yah 250 iso for 1st, don't know if I care enough to log a ticket.
    Yeah, I'm happy with my final green IW cover and other rewards, but ideally they will realize they've short changed all #1's and give all a handout rather than dealing with each individually.

If the alliance rewards don't arrive it could a lot more messy though icon_e_smile.gif Perhaps they only get processed after all the individual rewards are issued.
  • BTW. gratz to S.H.E.I.L.D for the 500 HP per member reward.

I expect them to be increasing their size again soon to accept even more members lol.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Same here on the 1st place 250iso and no alliance rewards yet.
    Grats to both Shield and the scavengers.
    Also Mech they are maxed on 20 slots they just need to fill the last two