Character Discussion Meta-Banter (Quick Links Index)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not that I don't appreciate the intention of the OP and the work put into it, but the thread is redundant as you find all those links (and a ton of other info) in the Character Compendium thread.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This needs to be updated or unstickied
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    MODS!
    Fix links! / Restore old ones!
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wheres Ironheart?
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Links just go to forum home  page for me!!! 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    @Ducky

We often use this post to quickly go to a specific character page but the links take us back to the Home Page. Any way to fix this?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    @Ducky

We often use this post to quickly go to a specific character page but the links take us back to the Home Page. Any way to fix this?
    It looks like the OP still has all the links from the old forums, so they are redirecting to the Home Page of the new one. When I, or one of the other moderators, gets some time, we'll have to manually edit each link to the new ones so they redirect properly.
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    Ducky said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    @Ducky

It looks like the OP still has all the links from the old forums, so they are redirecting to the Home Page of the new one. When I, or one of the other moderators, gets some time, we'll have to manually edit each link to the new ones so they redirect properly.
    That sounds like lots of fun!!!! 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    It would appear Brigby did some magic and had the web developer fix redirects, so all the links should work now! 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ducky said:
    It would appear Brigby did some magic and had the web developer fix redirects, so all the links should work now! 
    Awesome!! Thanks so much!! :)
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was a really great thread but if it is not going to be maintained why is it still stickied.  I came here to look at some of the new 5* and the last 3 released are not on here?
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am very sorry everyone.

I've kept it up to date as much as possible but since my work place has blocked the forum some months back it has become extremely hard for me to update the post with my phone as the copy & paste of links while editing a post isn't very efficient on a mobile device.

If anyone wants to carry on maintaining this very useful thread then let a moderator know & it can carry on being useful to everyone.

Cheers mates!
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    I am very sorry everyone.

I've kept it up to date as much as possible but since my work place has blocked the forum some months back it has become extremely hard for me to update the post with my phone as the copy & paste of links while editing a post isn't very efficient on a mobile device.

If anyone wants to carry on maintaining this very useful thread then let a moderator know & it can carry on being useful to everyone.

Cheers mates!
    Gotta hate it when work puts the network hammer down!!