Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    whoami wrote:
    mega ghost wrote:

I'd love a 4* Uncanny X-Force Psylocke as:

1) 3* Psylocke is very disappointing.
    2) I'm a big fan of Rick Remender's run on 'Uncanny X-Force.'
    3) We already have Wolverine and Deadpool from that team.
    4) Getting another member moves us that much closer to getting Fantomex, Archangel, and AoA Nightcrawler.

But this is probably classic Nightcrawler. But if it IS Uncanny X-Force Nightcrawler, because they want to develop that team in-game, and because it'd be the Age of Apocalypse version as a result (the timing of the movie maybe helps?), that means we can count on one of his moves being "Shark!" ... which I can only imagine is a countdown tile that, upon going off, insta-kills you if you're below a certain percentage health.

Would be neat, but this game doesn't acknowledge the Fox movies. At least they wouldn't do anything to promote it. Which is kinda a shame, fighting Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen would make a neat boss event.

Except when they ran the Deadpool event when the movie was opening. But other than that, yeah, no Fox.

Yeah, they turned a whole month of MPQ over to Deadpool when his movie came out in February!
    They also released Mr Fantastic and introduced Galactus Hungers around the time the Fantastic 4 movie came out.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    mega ghost wrote:
    But this is probably classic Nightcrawler. But if it IS Uncanny X-Force Nightcrawler, because they want to develop that team in-game, and because it'd be the Age of Apocalypse version as a result (the timing of the movie maybe helps?)

Any version of swashbuckling Nightcrawler is ok by me. Whether its the Age of Apocalypse Version:

nightcrawler.jpg

or the classic Dave Cockrum version:

swordplay.jpg

Either are preferably to the mopey Catholic version. I hate that's the take that made it to the movies. Let the man smile!
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    They also released Mr Fantastic and introduced Galactus Hungers around the time the Fantastic 4 movie came out.

Did they? Huh. Must be my brain completely refusing to acknowledge any F4 movies as being real.

Well, then, maybe they're doing it to promote their own stuff, which would be intelligent. Age of Apocalypse is coming out, let's bring out some X-Men to jump on that hype!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it is the Uncanny X-Force version, I imagine this will be the cover (unless there's a solid variant I'm unaware of):

4.jpg
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Electra was very briefly my favorite character while her black power was broken.

RIP useful Elektra.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who looks sharper than....
    Cs7DGW7.jpg

ADAM X The X-TREME?!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's Killraven, obviously.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okay, after looking at the teaser powers, it looks like we are getting 4-star Daken. I believe this will be Daken, Horseman of Death.
    1. X-Men: Apocalypse in theaters
    2. Celebration of mutants in game
    3. "Look sharp", and in another language language "A pair of knives" (his Horseman version seems to be missing the underclaw).
    4. First power puts out a tile that negates enemy healing, and he had the Muramasa, which does exactly that, bonded to his claws.
    5. Second power (Heated Assault maybe?) has a downside of damaging him, a known effect of Heat.
    6. Third power removes friendly strike tiles (I know, he's not the only one who uses friendly specials, but it fits).
    7. He actually did lose his healing factor, permanently I believe, from Heat use, so a lack of healing factor doesn't mean it's not him.

No, I'm not exactly happy. I was hoping for an actual new character rather than a variant, but hey, he might be good. Let's hope.