Civil War Complaints

1235»

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    In most events having a weak alliance doesn't matter much, but this event tempts me to look for a stronger alliance. Maybe that's ok, but its frustrating to hear others talk about a free 5 star when my alliance didn't finish round 5. Oh well, I did get lucky and pull a Hulkbuster from the vault, and I got him championed now. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Completely ridiculous that subnodes are harder than the boss nodes! And that the level of enemy chars in subnodes is greater than that of my boosted chars. Really poor game design!
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    The scaling got a little steep near the end, and I'm still disappointed by the lack of heroic tokens in node rewards. Ultron had them, Galactus didn't. And having crit boosts in upper rounds is a little insulting. Other than that, the event has been fine; the play-balancing has been largely okay.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me an almost perfect event. Scaling has been mentioned numerous times so I won't go there, but lack of event tokens also let it down. Our alliance got maybe 4 or 5 Vault tokens plus the Cap Legendary Token. I got a Carnage from the LT and then a good solid 2* line up from the Vault. This is a special event, loosen the purse string just a tiny bit and let us once again bask in the shower of tokens that was the 1st anniversary event.

On the plus side I have managed to refill my critical boost stockpile so not all bad.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    This event was great.

I have only some small complaints regarding the nodes rewards:
    - no event tokens to win from the nodes,
    - very short ISO rewards,
    - critical boost rewards.
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I enjoyed the event but critical boosts need to go by the wayside. They are a waste of an effort. I would rather have 20iso than those. I'm just glad the servers didn't go bonkers like in the past alliance events. The only other Complaint that I would give is the 10% was jokeable in that out of 10 pulls in a row I got no 5*, and even after I still didn't get after another 5 pulls. Wish there was a way I could buy stock in this game.
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Much of the same. Side nodes were too difficult at the end. When my buffed essential Ares is 10k health and my opponents all have 60k plus health, that's an issue. The wave nodes were beyond difficult too at the end. I have the roster diversity to battle but most were once again useless as their health couldn't compare to the enemy's. I found the main nodes a tad on the easy side though. Never came close to wiping or losing any characters vs Cap.