Civil War Complaints

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Thought I should start this now before the servers crash!

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Ok....so on Cap's team, for many of us die-hard comic nerds the only team, you earn an almost worthless 4* in Failcap. On Tony's team, you earn covers for an elite 4* character that almost everyone wants in IMHB. This sucks!!!! Of all the 4*s you could earn, Failcap is one of the very last any player would pick. Why would you make the sides so uneven right from the get go?? I feel like every time I get even a little excited about a new event, the devs make sure and ruin it.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    As one of the commanders of my Alliance, it feels very strange...I wanted to go Iron Man for the rewards, but almost every single person in my Alliance wanted to go Cap because....well they like Cap.
    So we are going Cap and I'm sadly glancing over at those Hulkbuster covers that would be a few lovely champion levels.

But looking forward to having fun and hopefully earning some nice rewards and maybe the servers won't crash this time? (Ha!)
  • Cabol
    Cabol Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    You know it's going to be a good time when DDQ is glitched out before the servers have a chance to **** out
  • saj14saj
    saj14saj Posts: 23
    ... Failcap is one of the very last any player would pick.

Sorry, no, the very *last* 4* would be Totally Aweful Hulk.

But I agree--from a role play perspective, I would much rather side with Cap, rather than Tony's fascist regime. But who can ignore Hulkbuster as a reward?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Esheris wrote:
    As one of the commanders of my Alliance, it feels very strange...I wanted to go Iron Man for the rewards, but almost every single person in my Alliance wanted to go Cap because....well they like Cap.
    So we are going Cap and I'm sadly glancing over at those Hulkbuster covers that would be a few lovely champion levels.

But looking forward to having fun and hopefully earning some nice rewards and maybe the servers won't crash this time? (Ha!)

Yep, that's my number one complaint too. Team cap is a lot wider and more friendly to the 3* crowd, which in a more casual alliance got the majority of the vote. So, looks like I'll get some Captain Falcon instead of Hulkbuster.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I'm going to the movie theater to root for Team Cap. I'm playing the event for the Hulkbuster covers.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    They should have put Winter Soldier as the round rewards instead. I know my Alliance would have wanted to do Cap's side then. It feels wrong to fight against him... But I guess I'll feel dirty with a couple of HB cards icon_twisted.gif
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Esheris wrote:

Same! Sucks!
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Our alliance all voted a week ago to be on team Cap for this run, but we're all realists. When we saw the **** reward of FailCap, we jumped over to Stark's side. I guess the moral of this story is that our alliance can be bought for some Hulkbuster covers.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Our alliance has just started our run on Iron Man's side, though almost half of them wanted Cap, some for canon's sake, some for the roster being more advantageous to them. We ended up compromising by doing this run on Iron Man's side for the HB covers, and agreeing to do Cap on the 2nd run. If HB is still the reward for IM's side on the 2nd run I'm gonna hide in a corner and cry.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only coming is the terrible vaults, here was another chance to reward players with decent rewards instead we get more 2 stars
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the four boss rewards, everyone's favorite, a crit boost!

bluecrit.pnggreencrit.pngpurplecrit.pngredcrit.pngyellowcrit.pngwhitecrit.pngicon_evil.gif
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    And why are there only four rewards when you play the node 6 times
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I was hoping for vault tokens as rewards for beating the boss node and maybe even some of the child nodes. I guess not... icon_cry.gif
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:

bluecrit.pnggreencrit.pngpurplecrit.pngredcrit.pngyellowcrit.pngwhitecrit.pngicon_evil.gif

That's embarrassing, and frankly unacceptable. They changed it for Ultron after we complained and now they brought it back?
  • Tarheelmax
    Tarheelmax Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Orion wrote:
    firethorne wrote:

That's embarrassing, and frankly unacceptable. They changed it for Ultron after we complained and now they brought it back?

And they had such a good chance to make it good: 1CP / 1000 ISO / 500 ISO / 25 HP
  • chill21genlee
    chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Have to respectfully disagree on falcap..i have him champ and hes amazing when paired with tile throwers, and his yellow is super protection..
    Not saying hes as good as imhb overall but i dont think the reward disparity is as wide as you seem to if you already have a decently leveled falcap

Ok....so on Cap's team, for many of us die-hard comic nerds the only team, you earn an almost worthless 4* in Failcap. On Tony's team, you earn covers for an elite 4* character that almost everyone wants in IMHB. This sucks!!!! Of all the 4*s you could earn, Failcap is one of the very last any player would pick. Why would you make the sides so uneven right from the get go?? I feel like every time I get even a little excited about a new event, the devs make sure and ruin it.
  • HossDrone
    HossDrone Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Team iron man for the movies and we're team IM for the event. You anarchy wanting cap lovers can follow your warmongering vigilante soldier (oxymoron) straight to gates of hell.

icon_e_smile.gificon_lol.gificon_e_wink.gificon_twisted.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Redrobot30 wrote:
    They should have put Winter Soldier as the round rewards instead. I know my Alliance would have wanted to do Cap's side then. It feels wrong to fight against him... But I guess I'll feel dirty with a couple of HB cards icon_twisted.gif
    They should have winter soldier on cap side for alliance progression and war machine on IM side. Then the same rewards in run number 2. This way everyone can get 3 of the 4* they can use. After looking at both vaults there are champion levels I can get but the only item that is usable would be the legendary token.

On another not did anyone notice how high the individual progression is on this event for a legendary token? I feel that is a lot higher than galactus or Ultron events, or is it just me?
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Tarheelmax wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    firethorne wrote:

And they had such a good chance to make it good: 1CP / 1000 ISO / 500 ISO / 25 HP

Do we know that this is persistent for the rest of the event though? I could see better rewards cropping up in rounds 5 and up, since 4 and below are usually finished quickly enough that not every alliance-mate has a shot at those rewards anyway.