The Hulk Event Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• 11th with 264331 points, 6 hours 46 minutes to go. I think i'm okay.
  • Dang, so close to be back in the top 200, but I didn't have enough time this week to play a lot, but I'm still in the top 1000, so I'm happy with that.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Still sitting at rank 400 at 225k after not playing any since yesterday, so I should be good for the 3 lazy thors barring something crazy. Take that Phantron! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Vairelome wrote:
    Right now, #200 is at 244k. I know because I'm at 199, and the combination of plans with friends tonight and scaling mean that I won't end up in the top 200...sigh.

The top 10 seem all to have fallen asleep I dropped one place in the last 2 and a half hours at least I not have to set the alarm for 3am to do the final refresh as there no chance of me dropping out of the top 200.
  • Still sitting at rank 400 at 225k after not playing any since yesterday, so I should be good for the 3 lazy thors barring something crazy. Take that Phantron! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Yes! I have gotten ppl to call him lazy thor! Lol...

Oddly, I ended up playing really lazy for lazy thor. I just...I am burned out from the game and the rewards are trickling in slower for what I assume is "New game direction" reasons so my drive to compete is way down. Also dark souls and titanfall. Both are very enjoyable games. I will be away from non-phone internet next week, so I need to find out how to live without the two for a week lol. Maybe I'll grab stick of destiny out of a redbox for a day or two. Not enthralled with the alliance grabbing one of the bp covers. I don't even know who thought that would be a good idea, but its not.
  • Sumilea wrote:
    Vairelome wrote:
    Right now, #200 is at 244k. I know because I'm at 199, and the combination of plans with friends tonight and scaling mean that I won't end up in the top 200...sigh.

The top 10 seem all to have fallen asleep I dropped one place in the last 2 and a half hours at least I not have to set the alarm for 3am to do the final refresh as there no chance of me dropping out of the top 200.

Lol not really asleep, we all just don't want to do any more unnecessary work. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Seriously, no extra prize for top 10. There is no reason to grind those things down anymore.

Also, it is not like they preserve the leaderboards or anything. It's an achievement written on water.
  • I'm just hoping I can hold onto two lazy Thors. Currently #2347, and can grind a couple of more nodes to solidify. Kudos to those of you in the top 200 - that's seriously impressive! I'm assuming none of you have a life... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Still sitting at rank 400 at 225k after not playing any since yesterday, so I should be good for the 3 lazy thors barring something crazy. Take that Phantron! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Oddly, I ended up playing really lazy for lazy thor. I just...I am burned out from the game and the rewards are trickling in slower for what I assume is "New game direction" reasons so my drive to compete is way down. Also dark souls and titanfall. Both are very enjoyable games. I will be away from non-phone internet next week, so I need to find out how to live without the two for a week lol. Maybe I'll grab stick of destiny out of a redbox for a day or two. Not enthralled with the alliance grabbing one of the bp covers. I don't even know who thought that would be a good idea, but its not.

Yup, I've been spreading it ever since I heard you call it that. The devs probably don't like it, but oh well, the nickname is too catchy to not use!
  • Still sitting at rank 400 at 225k after not playing any since yesterday, so I should be good for the 3 lazy thors barring something crazy. Take that Phantron! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I fell like 50 places in 3 hours from 500 having 220k. But good to know safe 400 is just 3 battles away.

I actually thought when you said you were around 250ish that you planned on making a move to top 200 and that sounded very bold!

I'm sitting at #150 and I really would like to not have to play again, but probably don't have a much of choice. I don't need Wolverine X Force but the collector in me can't just pass it up.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Phantron wrote:

I actually thought when you said you were around 250ish that you planned on making a move to top 200 and that sounded very bold!

I'm sitting at #150 and I really would like to not have to play again, but probably don't have a much of choice. I don't need Wolverine X Force but the collector in me can't just pass it up.

I already have 5 X-force green covers from before, so there isn't any incentive for me to go for top 200, so I can just sit here merrily while you top 200 folk are grinding down these last events out of obligation icon_e_biggrin.gif.
  • Phantron wrote:

I already have 5 X-force green covers from before, so there isn't any incentive for me to go for top 200, so I can just sit here merrily while you top 200 folk are grinding down these last events out of obligation icon_e_biggrin.gif.

Not only that, but Predator and Prey is ending an hour earlier so I have to juggle between that event too!

This would be a very bad time to suffer a wipeout against the 230X3s.
  • I have been battling for rank #800 for about 2 days now. Can't seem to break it. Currently sitting on 214,900 right now. I can barely beat these nodes they are so hard.

I switch out doom, rags, and storm paired with obw. Decent combo when you have to use a featured character which I hate by the way. Just want the three Thor cards so I can hopefully fill him out later down the road when 2* gets watered down.

Yup, I've been spreading it ever since I heard you call it that. The devs probably don't like it, but oh well, the nickname is too catchy to not use!

I just thought he looked lazy.. And perhaps has a bit of medicinal in his back pocket
  • I seriously hate this game sometimes. Just got into yet another game where the enemy keeps clearing nearly half the board and using about 3 powers a turn and all I can do is a match 3. And making it even worse was bullseye's power making ANY attack I did do ONE damage while there was no way to get to them or clear them.

EDIT: WOW. Revived my team after they all got killed, moved to a different map, and it happens AGAIN.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    I seriously hate this game sometimes. Just got into yet another game where the enemy keeps clearing nearly half the board and using about 3 powers a turn and all I can do is a match 3. And making it even worse was bullseye's power making ANY attack I did do ONE damage while there was no way to get to them or clear them.

EDIT: WOW. Revived my team after they all got killed, moved to a different map, and it happens AGAIN.

I know that feeling, happens to me once in a while, but on the flip side, I've done it to the enemy also. I've beaten a 230 team before cause I kept getting extra turns like crazy and they've only attacked me maybe 5 times before I won.
  • Does anybody know what rank 1000 is at the moment? I-m sitting at rank 600 with 220k points and I really dont have it in me to grind. Am i reasonably safe?
  • ztormur77 wrote:
    Does anybody know what rank 1000 is at the moment? I-m sitting at rank 600 with 220k points and I really dont have it in me to grind. Am i reasonably safe?

I was just there (600) recently, falling from 500 at increasing rat. Didn't have the nerve so decided to play the 3 games. The whatever III map with desert is perfect though obviously 230 party. First went like a charm barely bruised. Second game, just as I was to get going Rags has his last turn, Godlike power, pak-pak-pak-pak- Punisher is down. DOH.

I won the game anyway without further damage but it took an age without his stuff. So now benched for 48 mins icon_e_smile.gif but got up to 488 with the 2700 pts, that probably will be enough for good. In the meantime the one with the hulk passed the reset too, it got stuck with only 160 mobs, guess people rather use their own team not forced Hulk.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pre-scaling, the Hulk PvE event was my favorite. Post-scaling, I hate it. I'm very glad it's ending. What should that tell you, D3?