The Hulk was my most favorite event, but....

Options

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    Only Internet Superheroes have the right to complain. The rest of us will get a kick in the **** for trying to do the same.

You created this thread to complain before the event had even started! I don't know where you can descend from there but I am afraid to find out.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Yes more than you have had a whine, but the content majority don't make any noise because things are fine. The player numbers, activity numbers and revenue numbers back this up. So you and the ten or so others on here regularly complaining are totally irrelevant in the scheme of things and they know it.

But few people agree with you. Many, by far the majority keep playing and aren't abandoning the game in droves. You are the minority, just a very noisy minority. People who are happy generally don't make noise and you keep looking at the echoes to feed your belief that you represent a vast group of players. You don't. Even if everyone on the forum agreed with you we are a fraction of a fraction of the player base. Which as mentioned is growing, playing more actively and paying more.

Have you actually seen the amount of protests on the first page of this forum?

Though, since you seem quite confident of your statistics, I won't argue with. Let's ignore all those protest topics in General Discussion and assume they are all a minority.
    Eddiemon wrote:
    mechgouki wrote:
    Only Internet Superheroes have the right to complain. The rest of us will get a kick in the **** for trying to do the same.

You created this thread to complain before the event had even started! I don't know where you can descend from there but I am afraid to find out.

That would have been quite bad if I was wrong.

But guess what? I was right! Just like every other bad **** that I predicted that would happened, it happened!

You blatantly missed the part where I was right.

I WAS RIGHT.

Anyway, I didn't start this as a bash or complain topic. It was to express reasons for liking Hulk event and my fears and predictions of what would happen. But, like almost all my topics, it turned into a bash by the second post... -_-'
  • It started as a bash topic you ridiculous clown.
  • I don't care what you think, you pathetic dope. Take your Internet Superhero white knight chivalry to a place where the sun don't shine.

**** stupid idiots complain about other people complaining.

If you don't like complaints, THEN DON'T JOIN IN!

AS IF IT COULDN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS!
  • Stop posting a thread every other day to whine then. You're no better than the Scottish kitchen spammer.
  • I will post whatever tinykitty I want. If you have a problem with that, you can go to hell.

At the very least, unlike you, I don't hurl abuses in unprovoked attacks. All you do is insult people who don't agree with you unconditionally.

And you still don't understand the sheer stupidity of complaining about someone else complaining.

If you don't like me or my messages, feel free to use the ignore function. I don't give a ****.

But I'm not going to bend over just because a high and mighty internet superhero decides to throw a dog fit.
  • jozier wrote:
    Stop posting a thread every other day to whine then. You're no better than the Scottish kitchen spammer.
    Just remember, if it's not Scottish it's ****.
  • You guys are ****, haha. <3
  • Eddiemon
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:
    I don't care what you think, you pathetic dope. Take your Internet Superhero white knight chivalry to a place where the sun don't shine.

**** stupid idiots complain about other people complaining.

If you don't like complaints, THEN DON'T JOIN IN!

AS IF IT COULDN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS!

You're complaining about us complaining about your complaining.

It's gone to plaid!
  • Unity wrote:
    You guys are ****, haha. <3

No, YOU are the ****.

In fact, you are such a ****, I am getting an erection just by looking at you.

Edit: No one lolled. icon_e_sad.gif
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Unity wrote:

No, YOU are the ****.

You can look at me through a computer screen? I must be beautifu papi. icon_e_wink.gif

Call me?
  • Eddiemon
    Options
    mechgouki wrote:

Have you actually seen the amount of protests on the first page of this forum?

Though, since you seem quite confident of your statistics, I won't argue with. Let's ignore all those protest topics in General Discussion and assume they are all a minority.

We don't have to assume. There are thousands of players. Tens of thousands. That's a known fact, you can see it in any tournament. Are there thousands of complaint threads? Even hundreds? Maybe only tens, created by the same people over and over?

That's how I know you are a minority. Simple math. And that's why they can be ignored.

That would have been quite bad if I was wrong.

But guess what? I was right! Just like every other bad **** that I predicted that would happened, it happened!

You blatantly missed the part where I was right.

I WAS RIGHT.

Anyway, I didn't start this as a bash or complain topic. It was to express reasons for liking Hulk event and my fears and predictions of what would happen. But, like almost all my topics, it turned into a bash by the second post... -_-'

And if you restart your client they drop back to sub 100 enemies apart from solo hulk who is meant to be 200+...

Which sucks because now you get your wish and this event will be a grind fest. Goodbye sleeping patterns.
  • I miss buffed storm icon_cry.gif
  • Clint wrote:
    Impulse wrote:
    Phantron wrote:

The problem with the so-called mid tier guys is that they're trying to pump all their iso8 into one character that's level 141, but unless that guy is Magneto, it's not going to be enough to matter.

I think that's probably most of it. If the character you've been focusing all your iso in isn't buffed, you're gonna have a bad time. Having a rooster that gives you flexibilty and making use of boostered characters helps a lot.

I love it when he says Rooster

Happy to provide low effort entertainment!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ATTENTION MODERATORS

I think we're about ready for a thread-lock here.
  • The levels for "easy" used to start at 18-ish, now they started at 70-ish. The last battle definitely wasn't 200+ there, only in the hard version.

In 2 hour time levels went up by 3. Without me doing anything.

So the f.cking scaling *is* in effect, this is Hulk from outside but really is just the repeat of the last several **** events inside. I'm so sad.

Wonder if just like the last time there will be a normal tournament to win Thor. This thing is hardly worth the trouble this way, by tomorrow everything will be 200+ again. icon_e_sad.gif
  • DayvBang wrote:
    ATTENTION MODERATORS

I think we're about ready for a thread-lock here.

Seconded.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ironically, I found the lower level hulk more trouble than the high level hulk.

At low level, his Anger was being provoked with every tile match. I was using buffed characters. So, every turn, he was cascading.

At high level, I knew Anger could instakill me, so I stun-devoured him with Spidey-Venom. There is no playing for fun against lvl 230 characters.
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Unity wrote:

No, YOU are the ****.

Edit: No one lolled. icon_e_sad.gif

Laughing at someone's erection is not kosher brosidon, regardless of the size
  • Nobody can laugh if they can't even see the erection to begin with.

*ba-dum tish*

I think the reason everyone calls you out as a whine-oceros is because, well, the vast vast majority of posts you make are complaints, whinges, tanties. Other people may raise complaints, but they are well balanced by positive contribution or thoughful posts (for example, not to pick anybody out at random, but I see posts from Jozier where he(?) does his concerns, but is also a very active member who contributes to the forum community)

I think if you're calling people out as 'Internet Superheroes' for constructive discussion of the game, then its a fair assumption that you would fall under 'Internet Supervillian', no?