How will you remember Duck Season?

12346»

Comments

• Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    As an event I deliberately avoided. Unless I stood a good shot of finishing HtD, I didn't see the point. And since it would've required a lot of money and a lot of time both to do so, tiny kitty it.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    DuckyV wrote:
    Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

I just bought a 40 pack and didn't get a single ducking cover. NOT ONE! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Edit: Bought 1 10 pack and got 2 purples. Bought another and got nothing. So I went 2/60. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif

Didn't you spend on the Vault? 40 pack there plus play tokens gives you pretty great chances.

Sorry Ducky. I bought a 40 pack and pulled 5.....yes 5 Duck covers. I think I took them all from the stash before you got there.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    DuckyV wrote:
    Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

I just bought a 40 pack and didn't get a single ducking cover. NOT ONE! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

Edit: Bought 1 10 pack and got 2 purples. Bought another and got nothing. So I went 2/60. icon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_sad.gif

Didn't you spend on the Vault? 40 pack there plus play tokens gives you pretty great chances.

Odds were better in the Fowl Play pack
    4.8% compared to less than 1% in the vault.

I just meant that if you were buying a 40 pack anyway, getting a vault one gives you a 1 in 2 chance at getting him (but I guess only one).
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll remember it as getting a 1/1/3...five covers (one from a PVE intro which won't run again and one from a Taco vault, doubtful again)...so maybe I'd max Howard in three years? I'll remember it as wasting 1000 HP for a character I may not use again in a year.

Basically that the entire "Season" was incredibly stingy on giving out covers for a new "joke" character. Either more chances (much higher drop rate) was needed, or clear communication of how often Howard would be available.

I'll remember PVE -story- fondly, and the guaranteed 4* cover in the end a nice way to do that (along with how Cho and Ant-Man were given out, I'd like to see a guaranteed cover in some sort of format running at least once each week).

The PVE -play- I'll remember less fondly.