Your latest fun team combination

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards

3* Thanos is fine as long as you can match down on turn 1.
    This RiRi team has no banners though. It is similarly as fast.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler

And here I thought I was breezing through things with Juggs/R4G/Polaris.

• djperry1973
    djperry1973 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In

I’ve just been rolling through PVE with Wong, Clea, and 5trange (helps that Wong and Clea are boosted) and it’s been absolute carnage. Half the time, Wong starts the match with beefy strikes or protects on the board that he then buffs if anyone has the Kamar-Taj support equipped, and then you chase yellow and keep casting Wong’s yellow to put more strikes/protects on the board (with the auto buff) while any power fired from the enemy gets double-hit by passives from Clea and 5trange. If an enemy gets enough AP to cast a dangerous power, you can switch them to the front and cast Clea’s blue on them, effectively shutting them down for the rest of the fight. Also, with Kamar-Taj equipped, the first cast of Wong’s yellow only costs 4 AP, and subsequent casts immediately resolve the cooldown so you can spam a ludicrous number of strikes/protects with enough yellow AP.

• Alex502

Came around here to say again, Deathlok and Shang Chi with any other Tech/Synthetic character.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

It got to be Vulture: more red for you.

• marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2023

Bro yall gotta try 5Storm/5Magneto/5ProfessorX, they are absolute BOARD GODS, constantly feeding off each other, getting 20+AP from cascades, and a full rainbow team, so no colors wasted! I dont even have Mags champed yet (he's 4/4/3), and they wreaked the chanllenge node with ease.

• HoundofShadow

Try Sersi with Onslaught and set her AoE to 5 cover. I bet you see a minimum of 3 cds on the board. The highest I gotten was 5-6 of her cds.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 237 Tile Toppler

I've been doing Shang Chi, Onslaught, and Magneto, and often end with a large cascade. Even better with SC boosted.

• HoundofShadow

What happens when Magik summons MPQ RNG and Demons together?

https://streamable.com/7e36zi

There's a crazier variation of this where 20% of the board was Demon Repeaters

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler

Just got okoye to a usable lvl 5,3,4.. her, gorr and polaris are fun together

• Alex502

@HoundofShadow said:
    What happens when Magik summons MPQ RNG and Demons together?

https://streamable.com/7e36zi

There's a crazier variation of this where 20% of the board was Demon Repeaters

I think this is why Magik was pre-release nerfed.

• HoundofShadow
    edited April 2023

This is the minimum damage she'll be dealing at level 450 (pre-nerf). This repeater gives 15% boost while pre-nerf gave 25%. Near the end, 6 repeaters went off and Ironman took ~100k damage. If I'd paired Emma with her, he will be downed. At 550, Ironman would have taken ~400k damage near the end.

• Alex502

I've enjoyed 5 star Black Panther with Domino and Clea. The black tiles flow down for Panther's active, and each hit from Domino proc's his extra damage this way too. This team also gives Clea a chance to really shine and do what she does best, the only down side is the extra black on the board from Domino, so I'll usually throw Clea's purple after Domino's Red. Pretty fun, good damage, not bad defensively. Not sure about a PvP team, but does great in almost any PvE setting.

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards

This event I use The Hulk, Rescue and Black Panther or Bearded Cap. Use Yaro root support on eg. Rescue to have the chance of 5 green AP at start. Rainbow colors and as soon as you have 8 green, you are soon able to Smash at least one time.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards

@Alex502 said:
    I've enjoyed 5 star Black Panther with Domino and Clea. The black tiles flow down for Panther's active, and each hit from Domino proc's his extra damage this way too. This team also gives Clea a chance to really shine and do what she does best, the only down side is the extra black on the board from Domino, so I'll usually throw Clea's purple after Domino's Red. Pretty fun, good damage, not bad defensively. Not sure about a PvP team, but does great in almost any PvE setting.

I’ve been using AoA Magneto with BP and I like how Mags’ blue clears the board and a lot of TUPs fall. Domino as a 3rd might be the best play here. Thanks.

• Alex502
    edited April 2023

Maybe an older team, and kind of obvious, but I'm also really vibing with 5 star Panther with Ghost and Invisibile Woman. Like I said, kind of old school and obvious. Throw Yellow or Purple, drop that black then red to insta KO someone, but also Ghost's match damage goes well with Panther's active. Not as quick and clean a team as Panther/Clea/Domino, but still fun.

PS: Other fun combos here
    Panther/Emm4/Domino
    Panther/5Witch/ Gladiator Thor
    Panther/Banner/any Emma

• Alex502
    edited April 2023

You want a weird team that does something really cool and niche?

Morbius / Gargantos / C4rnage

Carnage makes only 78 strength enemy attack tiles, Morbius can reduce their strenght with Purple, and Gargantos knocks them off the board with Black. Don't get me wrong, those tiles will disappear quickly from Morbius anyway, but there will be plenty where they came from. Downside, Morbius' traps have to be matched by the enemy so there's that working against it too.

Y'all should play test this for me though, my Gargantos is a sad 0/1/0. Is there better choices to drop tile strength for Gargantos to nuke away? His black is fun, and I swear there's a great synergy for this somewhere.

• Alex502
    edited April 2023

Wow, this team will punish the enemy and keep them in lock down so many ways, give this a try to see the enemy struggle WITHOUT using Chasm:

Clea / Emm4 / Shuri

The enemy will be crying and you'll have so much fun with your fortified **** on the field. This also legitimizes Emma's Black, seriously.

Boosted or not, I will be using this team against the next Boss event, Emma alone could powerlock solo bosses, combined with Clea's shutdown, they'll helplessly take damage while I pump out the Fortified SAP's.