Game crashing on start up [iOS - merged threads]

1235»

Comments

• New version just released has fixed the issue for me, I'm back in on my iPhone now.
  • DJNicko
    DJNicko Posts: 3
    Mine works again with newest update, no idea how many weeks it has been anymore. Any idea of how and when some sort of compensation will happen?
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    So I can get in game now with the new update, missed out on a duck tho and lost some covers in my recruit list. And I've been booted from my alliance. Suppose it's waiting to see what kind of compensation I'll get
  • Right guys,

I'm back in now. I have received a email asking me what covers I lost during my time away. I cannot possibly remember what I had while I was away for over a month, so I have given s short list of what I would accept as compensation. We will just have to wait and see what happens with it all.

I have also been kicked from my alliance that I have been with since the start and can't get back in, so I'm annoyed at that. But just glad to be back in the game.

I hope you all receive compensation, and if recieve anything I will let you guys know.