Iso Illuminati are recruiting.

Options

Comments

• Welcome vetheran your hard earned 1500 HP won't be wasted icon_e_smile.gif We'll get those 2nd place rewards icon_e_smile.gif
    Cheers icon_cool.gif
  • I am out of health packs after 2 straight games of the computer get ridic turns with 3 match 5 crit tokens on the same turn getting it like 20 ISO of green black and red....aka the game is over lol
  • Hi.

I want to join to alliance.

In game SQreek, I'm everyday player, and now how use forum?
    I have 30 char in rooster, 3 on 85 lvl, 3 comming to 85 lvl soon, and 5 first lvl char

pls reply
  • Put in to join the alliance so we can see you please.
  • Okay so just ran out of health packs at 639 in 7th place so shielded up for 8 hrs with 22 mins at end of event that I will be vulnerable. Hopefully will stay top 10 but am expecting not to. Just seen us at rank 12, way to go guys, looks like we are an alliance not to be trifled with!!!
  • I have started to get hit by retaliations hard, so I put up my 8 hour shield until end of event. So I'll contribute 760 points icon_e_smile.gif
  • repronaz wrote:
    Okay so just ran out of health packs at 639 in 7th place so shielded up for 8 hrs with 22 mins at end of event that I will be vulnerable. Hopefully will stay top 10 but am expecting not to. Just seen us at rank 12, way to go guys, looks like we are an alliance not to be trifled with!!!

If you can afford it, next time it is worth to do a 3 hour shield, wait a little then throw up the 8 hour shield. I've done the same and my reasoning is, I'll get 100 back from individual placement (3rd with 760 currently) and 100 from Alliance placement. So I lose a net of 25. That is worth for the reward icon_e_smile.gif Would be even profitable if they wouldn't have made HP progress rewards out of reach...
  • vetheran wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    Okay so just ran out of health packs at 639 in 7th place so shielded up for 8 hrs with 22 mins at end of event that I will be vulnerable. Hopefully will stay top 10 but am expecting not to. Just seen us at rank 12, way to go guys, looks like we are an alliance not to be trifled with!!!

If you can afford it, next time it is worth to do a 3 hour shield, wait a little then throw up the 8 hour shield. I've done the same and my reasoning is, I'll get 100 back from individual placement (3rd with 760 currently) and 100 from Alliance placement. So I lose a net of 25. That is worth for the reward icon_e_smile.gif Would be even profitable if they wouldn't have made HP progress rewards out of reach...
    I was just thinking that myself but its hard as when I do unshielded in final 8 hrs I get hit hard and fast. My MMR is bad so I am up against teams all with lvl 141 3*s and most with Spidey. I might have had the time for one fight then shield before losing points but that gets costly and I want to try and save some hp. I normally make top 5 to 10 but this event has sucked as all the high level opponents I see in my MMR are hitting harder for alliance rewards. Guess I'll have to start tanking to bring my MMR down but that won't help our alliance much.
  • I added Sqreek and bought one more slot, last one i can afford to buy for quite a while lol.
  • Hi all. I just apped pending approval. I play a few hours a day. Have a look at my roster and let me know if you have questions. I'm 4th in current tourney at 787. I can buy a spot if that is the deciding factor,
  • Thx for adding me.

Cheers
  • sqreek wrote:
    Thx for adding me.

Cheers
    Hi bzz I have let you in so if you could open a spot it would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome in
  • Quoted wrong person. Sorry
  • repronaz wrote:
    sqreek wrote:
    Thx for adding me.

Cheers
    Hi bzz I have let you in so if you could open a spot it would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome in

Done! I look forward to playing with you all.
  • bzz83 wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    sqreek wrote:
    Thx for adding me.

Cheers
    Welcome in

Done! I look forward to playing with you all.

Thanks for that and welcome in. We look forward to performing well as a mighty alliance
  • Ugh someone past me for the number 1 slot.....do I want to take the chance of losing top 10 by unshielding? decisions decisions.
  • A ton of applicants but none who's rosters really impress me.
  • Kippo wrote:
    A ton of applicants but none who's rosters really impress me.
    We're not desperate icon_e_biggrin.gif we be in 11th place now with less members than those above us icon_cool.gif
    I'll still pay for a slot for a uber beast short on HP icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Not desperate at all, just noting that I am considering dismissing people's applications as they don't seem up to par.
  • Interested in joining, daily player, top 1000 in the hulk event, generally top 10 in other tournaments. Quickly expanding my roster, 24 heroes, with no 1 star heroes, they seem like a waste of ISO to me. Currently 8th place in the fearless defender tournament. Looking to join a active alliance to join and contribute to.

Game name is ybstudyin. Currently have like 70k ISO that I'm waiting to get more 3 star cover before spending. Give me a look.