Iso Illuminati are recruiting.

Options

Comments

• M3saia wrote:
    i would like to join. i play every day around 4-5 hours. willing to spend some money for the team. need instruction if i need to do something what am i needed to do. hope to hear from u
    Hi there, search for our alliance in game and send a request to join, then e can see if we can let you in
  • Quirt wrote:
    vetheran wrote:
    Thank you for having an empty slot, I've joined now, if you give me rank, I'll buy the next slot.
    Cool icon_cool.gif Thanks for your interest icon_e_smile.gif
    Re: an offical invite - It's not my decision to make --- I'm sure our leaders will get back to you soonest -- hang in there icon_e_smile.gif
    Hi vetheran, we are looking for strong consistent players. If I let you in, will you be able to up the slots today so that we can carry on recruiting? Out of interest what is your current points total in PvP event?
  • Thank you, bought slot 15.
  • Quirt wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    Hi quirt, I'm happy with your proposal, just hoping said beast requests to join as all requestors at the moment are a bit meh. We are doing well in 19th but my struggle to get in top 10 (currently 12th) is pressured by the fact I have to shield overnight to maintain position as event ends at 4am for me and I'm off on a course tomorrow so need to get some sleep. I'm sure we can maintain top 50 though!!
    Lol icon_e_smile.gif dang RL getting in the way of fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'm sitting in 20th at the moment ---- would be nice to stay there for the prizes --- I may shield too when I nap lol never any fun waking to a free fall icon_e_biggrin.gif
    So I reckon we need a spot for peeps to apply!? Otherwise do they just post their rosters here!?
    vetheran icon_e_smile.gif what covers do you have? -- how long have you been playing ? how active are you?
    I'm only on day 36 but I've put in the hours of a 60 day man lol icon_mrgreen.gif
    Keep on at it I'm sure you will do all right and our alliance placement should guarantee top 50 rewards without trying too hard. Are you an EU player too?
    I think if people apply to the alliance in game we can search their rosters and make a decision from there but its more likely we will let them in if they can buy the next slot as this will help form a stronger alliance and means that after spending to get in, they are less likely to then not do so well or leave!
  • vetheran wrote:
    Thank you, bought slot 15.
    Nice one veteran and welcome on board!
    P.s. if you want the banner in your signature I posted the url a couple of pages back
  • We are now rank 17 with 210 points over skynet at 18th let's destroy those damn cyborgs!!
  • 15 slots! A couple more slots and we will catch the biggest Alliances!
  • I am working on making up the 70 points I lost while I slept! lol
  • Kippo wrote:
    I am working on making up the 70 points I lost while I slept! lol
    Cool, I'm in 6th now with 629 points and aim to improve on this throughout the day
  • repronaz wrote:
    Kippo wrote:
    I am working on making up the 70 points I lost while I slept! lol
    Cool, I'm in 6th now with 629 points and aim to improve on this throughout the day
    Quick as than back into 9th with 596
  • I'm going to paint my sons play area in the garden while health packs regen so catch you all in a bit
  • repronaz wrote:
    vetheran wrote:
    Thank you, bought slot 15.
    Nice one veteran and welcome on board!
    P.s. if you want the banner in your signature I posted the url a couple of pages back

Thank you, I am out of health packs right now, but should add a couple of hundred points soon icon_e_smile.gif
  • I am back up to 536, breakfast then more points!!
  • Quirt wrote:
    So I reckon we need a spot for peeps to apply!? Otherwise do they just post their rosters here!?
    vetheran icon_e_smile.gif what covers do you have? -- how long have you been playing ? how active are you?
    I'm only on day 36 but I've put in the hours of a 60 day man lol icon_mrgreen.gif
    Keep on at it I'm sure you will do all right and our alliance placement should guarantee top 50 rewards without trying too hard. Are you an EU player too?
    I think if people apply to the alliance in game we can search their rosters and make a decision from there but its more likely we will let them in if they can buy the next slot as this will help form a stronger alliance and means that after spending to get in, they are less likely to then not do so well or leave![/quote]

EU !? Nope EDT here icon_e_biggrin.gif it's just I am a "night owl" --- prolly half vampire icon_e_biggrin.gif

We're growing nicely icon_e_smile.gif I was in 16th for a minute tied with where we're currently sitting as an alliance icon_cool.gif
    I'd love a top ten but it's prolly not in the cards lol This time --- icon_razz.gif
  • Lol I sure nOObed up that previous "quote" lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

Someone wanna tell me why messages take so long to leave my outbox ?!? icon_e_confused.gif

Also can't get signature to work ---- I'll figure it out or die trying icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Quirt wrote:
    Lol I sure nOObed up that previous "quote" lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

Someone wanna tell me why messages take so long to leave my outbox ?!? icon_e_confused.gif

Also can't get signature to work ---- I'll figure it out or die trying icon_e_biggrin.gif
    You need to go into signatures click on "IMG" and paste the URL in the middle (between brackets)
    I have real problems getting messages to send if I use the emoticons, always return a SQL error!!?? Why I don't know
  • slot purchased - joined. whattup team!
  • Chops wrote:
    slot purchased - joined. whattup team!
    Welcome onboard chops
  • Sorry it seems I missed a few questions. You can all see my roster now, for other info:

I am a strong middle player currently (i.e. 2star), placing usually around top 50.
    I play every day, and started playing around end of December.

I also play at CET time (EU), so most tournaments end at 6 or 5 am for me resulting in some sleepless nights.
    I am mostly a forum lurker, rarely posting, but I will check here regularly until chat is implemented.

I am a one-time paying customer, meaning I bought a steam deal, and using HP for slots and shields only (and the one time 1500 for the next roster slot icon_e_smile.gif).

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
    veth
  • repronaz wrote:
    Quirt wrote:
    Lol I sure nOObed up that previous "quote" lol icon_e_biggrin.gif

You need to go into signatures click on "IMG" and paste the URL in the middle (between brackets)
    I have real problems getting messages to send if I use the emoticons, always return a SQL error!!?? Why I don't know

Oh lol I was pasting the link between the (URL) icon_e_biggrin.gif I'll give your suggestion a go when I get back to my desktop

And Thanks! For tip on PMs too --- several hours for msgs to leave outbox sometimes is exceedingly annoying icon_rolleyes.gif
    I'll try and not use emos but as you can see its tough for me icon_mrgreen.gif

Can't wait for ingame chat to be introduced -- this is like communicating via Pony Express icon_rolleyes.gif