Iso Illuminati are recruiting.

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Waiting on a health back then hopefully top 50!
  • Bah I just dropped like a stone LOL I'll be lucky to stay in Top 50 now too icon_e_sad.gif Whaaa icon_e_sad.gif LOL icon_lol.gif
  • qiwi-mpq
    qiwi-mpq Posts: 54
    Options
    Yay got top 2. Now to decide whether to lvl up lazy Thor or wait to see if he gets nerfed...
  • qiwi-mpq wrote:
    Yay got top 2. Now to decide whether to lvl up lazy Thor or wait to see if he gets nerfed...

Top 2?!?! icon_eek.gif Good gawd on gravy !! icon_cool.gif Congrats qiwi you da man icon_e_smile.gif
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    Thanks. Just followed the tried and true strategy of doing just enough high pt quests at the end of each refresh to hang around top 10-25ish, then in the 2 hours before event end, plowing through all the low pt quests first then the high pt quests after they finished the refresh. Burned through a couple thousand ISO worth of boosts and had to buy 10 health packs due to stupid lucky freakin **** cascades that completely wiped out my team, but luckily it was worth it in the end.

And now I got Red Thor (which I was missing). If the next alliance event involves him I'll be ready =D
  • qiwi-mpq wrote:
    Thanks. Just followed the tried and true strategy of doing just enough high pt quests at the end of each refresh to hang around top 10-25ish, then in the 2 hours before event end, plowing through all the low pt quests first then the high pt quests after they finished the refresh. Burned through a couple thousand ISO worth of boosts and had to buy 10 health packs due to stupid lucky freakin **** cascades that completely wiped out my team, but luckily it was worth it in the end.

And now I got Red Thor (which I was missing). If the next alliance event involves him I'll be ready =D

"Refresh"? I'm too much of a nOOb to know what that means --- time to do more reading --- cause my stupid **** --- "brute force fight all day" isn't keeping me in good standing during the last hour of any event icon_mad.gif
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3725&hilit=maximize+stack

Different events have different refresh timers and I'm sure there'll be different twists in the future, but this is a good read on PVE stacks, how to refresh, and how to maximize pointage out of them.
  • I will assume that is a thanks but no thanks for me then.
  • I got an extra green LT from this, and new one starts in 4 hours. Too bad I'll be at work. Could have finished higher, but refresh and ending times were a b*tch for EU this time around. (not getting up at 4 am thank you, plus I am sick so I need my beauty sleep icon_e_biggrin.gif)
  • qiwi-mpq wrote:
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3725&hilit=maximize+stack

Different events have different refresh timers and I'm sure there'll be different twists in the future, but this is a good read on PVE stacks, how to refresh, and how to maximize pointage out of them.

Awesome !! Thanks for the info --- much appreciated icon_e_smile.gif I read forum topics that look informative and I end up going off on some tangent and never get around to reading useful stuff LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif This helps !
    Cheers
  • Went to bed at midnight. 4 hrs to go and in 4th place. Woke up to top 100 finish and just 1 cover
  • D'oh --- midnight is bad LOL

BTW

I started a new chat thread --- if'n anyone would like to use it --- this recruiting one has run its course icon_razz.gif