Iso Illuminati are recruiting.

Options

Comments

• It's good to be the bad guys!!
  • Hi guys I'm attempting to create an alliance banner for signature using an illuminati image from Google images on my tablet but failing miserably. I have posted on general board for assistance but if any of you are able to do this please feel free to give it a go.
  • That is an area I have no skills at. I do however feel like a bad guy leveling Gold Thor!
  • Kippo wrote:
    That is an area I have no skills at. I do however feel like a bad guy leveling Gold Thor!
    I have created a picture with iso 8 followed by the the illuminati symbol you see but don't know how to get it somewhere to then get its URL for attaching into the signature. If I can figure this out I will post the URL here so all can use it as a signature..... If you so wish!!
  • Okay so it could look prettier but for 5 mins fiddling on a tablet it will do!!
    https://lh6.ggpht.com/unfpcgFbf0hfiB-sH ... QrkHg=s168
  • If you are artistic or bored, please feel free to improve upon this image
  • Kippo wrote:
    That is an area I have no skills at. I do however feel like a bad guy leveling Gold Thor!
    Is that to contend in pve? I only got 1 cover as got bored of hulk pve after getting all prog rewards and then only ended up with 1 green cover and with only 375 HP have no options for levelling him
  • Yeah. Stupid only having a few character options for it. Especially when a majority of them suck lol.
  • Kippo wrote:
    Yeah. Stupid only having a few character options for it. Especially when a majority of them suck lol.
    Yeah, my only 3 usables are lvl 61? Modern Hawkeye, lvl 25 IM40 and lvl 15 lazy thor
  • Ok I paid for our lucky 13th spot --- next one costs 1400 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the alliance banner repronaz I'll add it to my signature icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Good job peeps icon_e_biggrin.gif we're in 19th place as I type .... err tap this icon_e_biggrin.gif
    This first "alliance round" is pretty easy as far as rewards go --- that is to say the reward brackets are a tad whacked lol
    Top prize for finishing first then second prize for places 2-50 !! icon_e_biggrin.gif I'm sure we can finish in the top 50 -- don't take your foot off the gas !!! Go Go Go !!!

To our leadership : I'm not against paying for another spot IF we recruit a beast that's short on HP icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Hi quirt, I'm happy with your proposal, just hoping said beast requests to join as all requestors at the moment are a bit meh. We are doing well in 19th but my struggle to get in top 10 (currently 12th) is pressured by the fact I have to shield overnight to maintain position as event ends at 4am for me and I'm off on a course tomorrow so need to get some sleep. I'm sure we can maintain top 50 though!!
  • Now there's a surprise!!! S.h.I.e.l.d at no 1 with 12000!!! Guess that's a sign of how the pole position will look for the foreseeable future!!
  • Hello people, I am still looking to join you if you want me. Also ready to pay the next slot. icon_e_smile.gif Please let me know either way.

Regards,
    vetheran
  • repronaz wrote:
    Hi quirt, I'm happy with your proposal, just hoping said beast requests to join as all requestors at the moment are a bit meh. We are doing well in 19th but my struggle to get in top 10 (currently 12th) is pressured by the fact I have to shield overnight to maintain position as event ends at 4am for me and I'm off on a course tomorrow so need to get some sleep. I'm sure we can maintain top 50 though!!
    Lol icon_e_smile.gif dang RL getting in the way of fun icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I'm sitting in 20th at the moment ---- would be nice to stay there for the prizes --- I may shield too when I nap lol never any fun waking to a free fall icon_e_biggrin.gif
    So I reckon we need a spot for peeps to apply!? Otherwise do they just post their rosters here!?
    vetheran icon_e_smile.gif what covers do you have? -- how long have you been playing ? how active are you?
    I'm only on day 36 but I've put in the hours of a 60 day man lol icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Hi guy's ! Just hijacked your Guild yesterday icon_twisted.gif . Would be nice, if you would accept me, allthough my roster isn't that strong.
    Keep on rocking icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Ok I up'd us to 14 slots ---- please don't fill it with trash lol icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Some potential teammates will pay their own way --- which is cool i.e. we'll always have a free spot to allow peeps to submit a join request icon_mrgreen.gif
  • i would like to join. i play every day around 4-5 hours. willing to spend some money for the team. need instruction if i need to do something what am i needed to do. hope to hear from u
  • Thank you for having an empty slot, I've joined now, if you give me rank, I'll buy the next slot.
  • vetheran wrote:
    Thank you for having an empty slot, I've joined now, if you give me rank, I'll buy the next slot.
    Cool icon_cool.gif Thanks for your interest icon_e_smile.gif
    Re: an offical invite - It's not my decision to make --- I'm sure our leaders will get back to you soonest -- hang in there icon_e_smile.gif