Iso Illuminati are recruiting.

Options

Comments

• Put in an app in game and we will take a look.
  • Kippo wrote:
    Not desperate at all, just noting that I am considering dismissing people's applications as they don't seem up to par.
    Yar you have the stick boss icon_e_smile.gif use it icon_e_biggrin.gif

My offer to open up another spot is just my way of keeping my commander title so you can't boot me icon_lol.gif lol
  • Uggg my kingdom for ingame chat capability icon_mad.gif

Hmmmm I see I get more points for retaliation on some clown that attacked me twice icon_e_smile.gif me thinks Ima try for a top ten spot -- why not ? Just need about 55 more points (3 wins)
    LETS DO THIS THING !!!! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Gab1to doesn't look bad.
  • I don't see gab1 but I say wait to be inspired as we are very much now at the point we can be picky
  • repronaz wrote:
    I don't see gab1 but I say wait to be inspired as we are very much now at the point we can be picky
    Fully agree icon_mrgreen.gif

OMG I'm in 12th place now 29 points outta Top Ten icon_e_biggrin.gif too early to get too excited !?! Lol icon_e_biggrin.gif Too late icon_lol.gif
  • repronaz wrote:
    I don't see gab1 but I say wait to be inspired as we are very much now at the point we can be picky

Just wanna add there are lots of peeps that don't ever come to the forum until major game changers like these take place --- I'm sure there's a diamond in the rough waiting to discover the forums lol

Seems like max alliance size is 20 and all but three of the top ten are full

We won't fall below Top 50 so yarr as you said we can chill and take our time to pick quality icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I concur as well.

And atm I'm shielded up now at 14 waiting for the final push.. maybe I'll take a nap. haha
  • qiwi-mpq
    qiwi-mpq Posts: 54
    Options
    Just submitted an app, long time lurker. If you accept me let me if I should buy the next slot, thanks.
  • I added Qiwi. Had a great roster and either spends a lot of money or plays a lot. Either way its a win lol
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    Thanks, glad to be part of the team!
  • Qiwi I am surprised but putting so much work into invisible girl. Are you seeing something no one else is?

We are so close to the top ten lol
  • qiwi-mpq wrote:
    Thanks, glad to be part of the team!
    Happy to have ya --- welcome aboard m8 icon_e_smile.gif
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    No I'm just being really stubborn about building her up because I grinded like crazy to get #1 in the event they released her in. And now I'm still waiting for the Legendary part to kick in... :p
  • Okay, that I have to respect. If here Green ability didn't end her turn she could be nasty. But when you hit the 200's just her matching tiles could be nasty i suppose lol
  • Kippo wrote:
    Qiwi I am surprised but putting so much work into invisible girl. Are you seeing something no one else is?

lol

I'm seeing **** icon_lol.gif I love her icon_e_wink.gif
    Oops did I say that out loud!!! icon_redface.gif
  • Well I think that everyone can agree with that!!!
  • **** !!!! From 12 down to 20 in a couple mins --- I was battling hard and won only to find I was attacked and lost three times during my victory and lost 72 points icon_cry.gif **** !!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • If I were unshielded i would have lost 200+ points in the last hour lol!
  • Nice work everyone! looks like we will be getting a Black Panther cover so Iso and HP icon_e_smile.gif