Magnetic Mayhem 2 - Feb 26 - Feb 28

Options

Comments

• Climbed to 798 and #3, reshielded, and avoided getting attacked again. I'm annoyed; when I hit the shield it still said 804 and I thought I had the progression reward. That's probably it for me.
  • Shielded in 4th. I keep getting dragged down because I can't find a single person over 25 points to fight, so every fight I have gives a juicy 25+ retaliation to my opponent.
  • I seem to continue my trend of shielding at 1st and falling exactly to 2nd place by the time the tournament ends. So it's not like I'm grossly underestimating the competition, but there's always one guy who pass me up at the end. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Phantron wrote:
    I seem to continue my trend of shielding at 1st and falling exactly to 2nd place by the time the tournament ends. So it's not like I'm grossly underestimating the competition, but there's always one guy who pass me up at the end. icon_e_sad.gif
    That one guy who spends a boatload on shields hehe, I have 2 guys rising up in my bracket.
  • Not shielded and none is attacking me. It always makes me wonder if I'm not in my own sandbox.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Microtom wrote:
    Not shielded and none is attacking me. It always makes me wonder if I'm not in my own sandbox.
    Reading about these situations is making me paranoid.
  • Microtom wrote:
    Not shielded and none is attacking me. It always makes me wonder if I'm not in my own sandbox.

Keep in mind that Microtom actually cheats. If you play honestly you don't need to worry.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Roya, you can have the red wolvie. Im too lazy to fight for it.
  • jozier wrote:
    Keep in mind that Microtom actually cheats. If you play honestly you don't need to worry.

Not on my tablet.
  • Hiding on the bubble, right behind Jozier in my bracket.... icon_e_confused.gif

That's what I get for actually going out and seeing the world for a change today. A mad scramble to rank, which I have to juggle on top of the trying to score some quick points on the two closing subs. Bleh...
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Hiding on the bubble, right behind Jozier in my bracket.... icon_e_confused.gif

That's what I get for actually going out and seeing the world for a change today. A mad scramble to rank, which I have to juggle on top of the trying to score some quick points on the two closing subs. Bleh...

You jumped ahead of me icon_e_sad.gif

I also was busy today and couldn't play much. Also, HP for shields is annoying now that HP outflow has gone down. Oh well I just need to stay at 5th.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Microtom wrote:

Well just got back from dinner and apparently I won 2 battles. icon_e_biggrin.gif so I guess that answers that question for now.

On another note. Slipped to 4th now but everyone in top 10 of my bracket is shielded at the moment lol. I'm feeling a bit better although there's still plenty of time for people to push if they wanted.
  • jozier wrote:
    Lyrian wrote:
    Hiding on the bubble, right behind Jozier in my bracket.... icon_e_confused.gif

You jumped ahead of me icon_e_sad.gif

I also was busy today and couldn't play much. Also, HP for shields is annoying now that HP outflow has gone down. Oh well I just need to stay at 5th.

Won +12 from a defense from one of the people I attacked on my push. The only person that might be a threat at this point is SIN7. He's got enough of a roster to make a try at 700.
  • Ugh. Fell to 6. Unshielded. Fought one match. Walk out to an attack. Shielded again in 5th. Ugh hate wasting HP but this PVP system is so broken.
  • jozier wrote:
    Ugh. Fell to 6. Unshielded. Fought one match. Walk out to an attack. Shielded again in 5th. Ugh hate wasting HP but this PVP system is so broken.

Got lucky and won another defense, shields saved me against the rest.

Your on the bubble by one point. Now THAT is stressful.
  • NorthernPolarity, this top 10 is pretty tight! Steel Spartan in our bracket is making a move with 5 minutes left. I wonder if I can hold out.
  • I broke my shield to fight one last fight. I didn't see a point loss. Don't know if I got it in before the end. Either way I THINK I finished 5th. Here's to hoping but man that was nervewracking.

Looks like a new 48 hour Elite starts soon and a BP tourney.
  • Eek... I think Jozier got bumped out of the top 5 at the last second.

I saw you drop shield after the one guy jumped us both, but I don't think you got the next match finished in time.
  • Damn, went up to one and got attacked at the last minute to drop to second...
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Eek... I think Jozier got bumped out of the top 5 at the last second.

I saw you drop shield after the one guy jumped us both, but I don't think you got the next match finished in time.

I really hope I got it but we'll find out. At least it's the weekend now so I can actually play a bit more. I'm probably going to get the 8K ISO in Episode 4 which is nice.