20 Iso-8 Rewards Eliminated

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    CHxHC wrote:
    My prologue changes have went live. All now have the 7 rewards.

Rags now has 5000 iso8.png waiting to be claimed

Mine have 5 rewards.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    First, thank you.

Second, can you please, please, please reduce the reward count on all nodes that have CP as a potential reward? I ended up playing the side node in the gauntlet six times. I know the amount of replays for CP was more of a concern than the actual ISO amount for many players. Guaranteed in seven plays may be "better" but it still isn't "good.". The last node on gauntlet one is perfect, just 500 ISO and 1 CP, and that is it.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2016
    Now, when you complete a mission, you’ll earn each mission reward randomly until you’ve earned all of them.

Well I want to report a BUG.
    This doesn't worked for me properly in Galactus.
    I have 4/5 rewards.
    Iso, Iso, 1CP, Token.
    And I wanted to grab the last reward left: 1CP
    And after I made successful run at it (not an easy task as I am 2-3* transitioning player, max boosts were used) I was given nada, zero, nothing.
    Wasted precious boosts.

Does anything get tested before release? I was already deprived blacktile.png HB because my alliance had given up due to scaling bugs (and day wasted made it unassailable) and now this...
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    With changes like these (popular player requests) supporting the game becomes much easier. Thanks devs!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have logged back in to give my Thanks!

This is the greatest news we've heard since Deadpool Daily Question was released around the same time last year.

iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png
    No this does not make me come out of retirement but it's nice to hear the devs are slowly changing their ways
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    firethorne wrote:
    First, thank you.

Second, can you please, please, please reduce the reward count on all nodes that have CP as a potential reward? I ended up playing the side node in the gauntlet six times. I know the amount of replays for CP was more of a concern than the actual ISO amount for many players. Guaranteed in seven plays may be "better" but it still isn't "good.". The last node on gauntlet one is perfect, just 500 ISO and 1 CP, and that is it.

I would much, much rather have more rewards than less, even if it means having to play a couple more times to get a specific reward.
  • Thanks, of course, for this fix. But why close the missions in the Prologue? Leave them open with no awards, please!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    an1979 wrote:
    Now, when you complete a mission, you’ll earn each mission reward randomly until you’ve earned all of them.

Well I want to report a BUG.
    This doesn't worked for me properly in Galactus.
    I have 4/5 rewards.
    Iso, Iso, 1CP, Token.
    And I wanted to grab the last reward left: 1CP
    And after I made successful run at it (not an easy task as I am 2-3* transitioning player, max boosts were used) I was given nada, zero, nothing.
    Wasted precious boosts.

Does anything get tested before release? I was already deprived blacktile.png HB because my allinance had given up due to scaling bugs and now this...

To be fair they explicitly said from here on out, starting with gauntlet and continuing with venom heroic. They also said they'd reworked the prologue. No mention was made of galactus event being altered. This isn't on them.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Tie El Min wrote:
    Thanks, of course, for this fix. But why close the missions in the Prologue? Leave them open with no awards, please!
    Why? $$$ of course!
    No healing in prologue missions even for true healers.
    Have a nice day and buy more Health Packs!
  • THANK YOU! This is by far the best thing you have ever posted icon_e_smile.gif
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    CHxHC wrote:
    My prologue changes have went live. All now have the 7 rewards.

Rags now has 5000 iso8.png waiting to be claimed

Mine have 5 rewards.

Yeah, they're at 5. Added 1 to each node.
  • vaportrail
    vaportrail Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Thank you!!! This is awesome!

dhMeAzK.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Thank you, D3. This is a much appreciated change.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    So what do we get after claiming all the rewards of one mission out of curiosity?
  • an1979 wrote:
    Tie El Min wrote:
    Thanks, of course, for this fix. But why close the missions in the Prologue? Leave them open with no awards, please!
    Why? $$$ of course!

So... if the same situation in PVE... so... GRINDING IS DEAD))) What did you say, then?
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Thank you!!!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    NOOOOOOOO NOW I CAN'T USE THIS MACRO ANYMORE.

tumblr_my6in7H5dC1qbypg1o1_500.jpg
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    Big thank you...I'm a 3* transitioner that was in the prologue the other day trying to get 50 hp I missed and gave up after 6 tries....

Thank you!
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    an1979 wrote:
    Tie El Min wrote:
    Why? $$$ of course!

This is what the naysayers are latching on to? If you're that bothered, go heal up in a Trivial PVE node, same difference.

It's great to see so much positive change. 2016's off to a great start.
  • CNash wrote:

This is what the naysayers are latching on to? If you're that bothered, go heal up in a Trivial PVE node, same difference.

It's great to see so much positive change. 2016's off to a great start.

Once in 8 hours or loose points. It's really nice idea.