Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Comments

• spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2019
    SHIELD Level 132.5

Day 1108.

Roster slots: 169/175

No 5 star champions. I finally nabbed the black cover for Okoye, thanks to the Shuri feeder. I'm now down to four 5-stars that I still need to roster, two of which do have feeders as well. Still low covered. Was a little late to chasing Kitty when she was in 5-stars, so didn't get her red cover that I wanted. Got Kingpin ahead of one of the times he was featured as a new 5-star when other people hadn't rostered him and ended in a top 20 finish in SCL9 for the first time in a long time. Got three lucky pulls in LTs to nab three covers for Doctor Doom (just missing his blue now). Just continually adding covers to who I do have now and softcapping at 315.

4 stars: 48 now champed, Bishop and Prowler among the most recent. I got on a lucky streak for a while were every cover I pulled was Bishop or Prowler without them being bonus heroes. I'm down to just three not at level 209 or higher that are not limited. Those three are Jubilee, Wiccan and Namor. My Devil Dino has the covers to be leveled to 209, but he can wait till next anniversary. Webbed Wonder gave me another cover for Howard that I needed, so maybe by end of the year he'll be champed. All of the Spider-Verse characters have been champed now, and I'm loving the ability to play with so many different teams at the 4-star level in PVP/Simulator to give me chances to climb those points. Next to be climbing that ladder for me will most likely be Riri, especially if she is on the boosted lists for certain events because she cleaned house in Sinister Six event.

3 stars: A lot of characters here hit the top of the champ levels and were sold for the ISO and Hero Points for my 4-star roster. I'm starting to evaluate who on this list gets rechamped, with Hawkeye being one of the next. I'm looking at anyone who has a 2-star feeder to keep them climbing the rosters and never letting those covers go to waste or sit for too long. Playing with a low level 3-star kind of sucks in PVP (and PVE), but I have enough variety in my 4-stars to bee able to punch for the rewards I want with a little more grind. Any 3-star I sell now, the ISO is going to another 3-star down the ladder and getting them climbing again. 

2 stars: Active farming continues here. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor

January 2019 UPDATE

Day 1323

Roster slots: 225/225 (+15) 

star star star star star
    19 champions (+3):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    Championed Loki (level 454), Cable (455) and Kitty Pryde (454). Furthermore I've added Kingpin (0/0/1) to my roster. Doctor Octopus got two covers from Carnage bringing him to 1/1/1.

star star star star
    73 champions:
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed my duplicate of Gamora (level 271). Domino (2/5/5, level 250), Bishop (4/4/4, level 250), Prowler (2/3/3, level 168) and Spider-Ham (2/2/5, level 188) are my newest recruits.

star star star
    Re-championed multiple characters (Captain America, Ragnarok, Thor, Rocket & Groot, Blade). Lots of other characters have reached their maximum level, so I've recruited them once more.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star : Iron Man
    star star star star : Black Panther
    star star star star star : Black Panther

Future goals

Since I've already finished Cable & Kitty I decided to hoard until they leave the Latest Legends. On long term I still want to complete my nearly finished 5* characters, Black Panter (5/5/2, 22 4*BP covers are missing) and Black Suit Spidey (4/4/4, 3 Iron Spidey covers until I get the final cover).

February 2019 UPDATE

Day 1365

Roster slots: 240/240 (+15) 

star star star star star
    20 champions (+1):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    Championed Black Suit Spider-Man (level 450). God Emperor Doom isn't recruited yet. Got two purple cover for Dr. Banner bringing him to 2/2/3.

star star star star
    76 champions (+3):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed Domino, Bishop and Prowler. Namor (3/3/4) and Magik (1/0/0) are the newest additions to my roster.

star star star
    Steadily farming.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star : Angel

Goal for this season

Hoarding for 5* Captain Marvel (I currently have 68 LT and 4k CP).
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    11 5* Champs, but have really lost pace with the new releases. I also have everyone but the last 4 4*s champed. Do I finally start hoarding for an unknown latest 3? I'd be fine letting Cable, Kingpin, and Doom go, but I never have patience hoarding. I think I'll give it a try after having a disappointing run tracking my pulls since Kingpin entered
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this:

How far can you level non champed 5* over your top champed 4* and it still be relatively "safe" PvP wise? My top 4* are at 292 and that is where I have Cable (with 11 covers) parked at present but I don't feel I'm getting the best out of him or my Jessica Jones (285 with 9 covers) or Thor (285 with 7 covers). I also have an unlevelled 7 cover Phoenix. Even if they weren't used too much for PvP I feel I could be getting some extra oomph in PvE.

My MMR is perfectly fine at present so I'm not looking to rock the boat too much but I feel like I could be getting a bit more out of those 5's and am being overly cautious with them?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I guess this is as good a place as any to ask this:

How far can you level non champed 5* over your top champed 4* and it still be relatively "safe" PvP wise? My top 4* are at 292 and that is where I have Cable (with 11 covers) parked at present but I don't feel I'm getting the best out of him or my Jessica Jones (285 with 9 covers) or Thor (285 with 7 covers). I also have an unlevelled 7 cover Phoenix. Even if they weren't used too much for PvP I feel I could be getting some extra oomph in PvE.

My MMR is perfectly fine at present so I'm not looking to rock the boat too much but I feel like I could be getting a bit more out of those 5's and am being overly cautious with them?
    The way I understand it is you can take your 5*s up to the level of your boosted 4*s and still be OK.

If you have a good majority of the 4*s champed, you should have 3-5 of the boosted characters available in a given week.

So for instance, check the boosted levels of your Riri, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, and Kate Bishop. So long as your 5*s aren't above that, it shouldn't mess with your MMR too much. 

I've heard a good rule of thumb is you can take your 5*s to 370, as that would be about where a 270 4* champ (lowest possible champ level) gets boosted to. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to keep my 5*s at 345 with no ill effects (i was never queing up 5*s, though I'd get hit by them in retaliation after climbing), I've seen recommendations as high as 375. Now that I have a single champ, I brought Okoye up to 375, and i have several others hanging around at 345 still, and my MMR still seems to mostly be single-champ 5* teams.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks guys, that was what I figured but nice to have confirmed.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally managed to champ Cable, getting him to level 454 instantly because the game kept giving me yellows.

Now I'm gonna save everything up until after he leaves, hoping that 5* Captain Marvel is gonna be awesome.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Been about a month and a half since last update. Just got my week of 1 year rewards, currently on day 382.  Last week I champed my last 3* (Angel) and now all 3*s are champed and leveled at or above 167.  Strange is my BH to get him maxed, currently at 207 .

Continuing to build the 4* tier, 53 rostered out of 76 non-limited characters.  I was able to add 15 roster spots (with 3300 HP built up) in 6 weeks, putting me on track to complete the 4* tier around summer time.

5 4* champs with Medusa being the new champ.  Gwenpool up to 12, her last green cover is in the taco vault, maybe I'll get lucky. Pulled 2 bonus hero covers of Rocket and he's now 0/5/5 with a saved cover.  Just can't get that blue cover.  Nobody else above 9 covers.

Busting into LTs broadened my 5*s.  3 covers of God Doom and 2 of Cable. 2 BHs and a 250 CP heroes for hire for my Hawkeye to make him 1/3/3.  Leveled him to 360.  Devastating with Carol and Coulson, my new go-to team for high level non-goon nodes and the shield Sim. 

After a streak of great/not-so-great luck in vault pulls and champ rewards, I'm sitting on 7 4* characters on the vine with 3300 HP (Jubilee, spider woman, flaptain, punmax, rogue, nightcrawler x 2, and teen Jean).  Probably will lose 1 or 2 of them.  Sitting on a couple Carol release LTs, Latests, about 670 CP, and my versus season heroic 10 pack until I salvage what I can off my vine.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    5*
    19 champs (+ 0)
    12 covers: Phoenix (3 Jubilee req, -2), Dr Strange (a 280 feeder would finish him), Black Bolt (25 Medusa, -4), and First Avenger (25 Peggy, -2) 
    10 covers: Banner (340+ feeder req) and Ironman (56 WM) 
    9 covets: Black Widow (50 Widows) Hawkeye (103 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    8 covers: Green Goblin (84 Sandmen)
    Kingpin 6 cover (+3) GED 7 covers (+5)

4*
    Neblua still not champed. 
    Domino still at 11 covers. 
    Losing interest in 4* characters slowly but surely  

3*
    Champ rolling 

2*
    CHAMPED BAGMAN! 

1* 
    No change

Chasing down some of those classic 5* is about the only I'm working on in the game. 
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    It's been 5 months or so since my return to the game, i have since rostered all 4* and champed all 3* as of yesterday.
    I can now focus on champing my 4*s.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2019
    It has been about a year since I updated my roster here.
    March 2018
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/782782/#Comment_782782

Roster Slots - 156
    SHIELD Rank - 109
    ISO-8: 6.5 mil
    Day 465

star 
    Rostered - 4

star star 
    Rostered - 13
    Champed - 13
    I'm probably on the 8th or 9th round of farming now.

star star star 
    Rostered - 47                   
    Champed - 47              

star star star star
    Rostered - all 80 except for Talos               
    Champed - 8

star star star star star
    Rostered -   12/32              
    Champed - 0

Things seems to be going well for me  because I have about 25-30 4* that I'll be able to champ soon. That's 11.4 mil needed for them.
  • Black Duke

February 2019 UPDATE

Day 1365

Roster slots: 240/240 (+15) 

star star star star star
    20 champions (+1):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    Championed Black Suit Spider-Man (level 450). God Emperor Doom isn't recruited yet. Got two purple cover for Dr. Banner bringing him to 2/2/3.

star star star star
    76 champions (+3):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed Domino, Bishop and Prowler. Namor (3/3/4) and Magik (1/0/0) are the newest additions to my roster.

star star star
    Steadily farming.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes

Goal for this season

Hoarding for 5* Captain Marvel (I currently have 68 LT and 4k CP).

March 2019 UPDATE

Day 1400

Roster slots: 246/246 (+5) 

star star star star star
    24 champions (+4):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    I took a big step forward and championed four epic characters:
    Black Panther (level 452), Captain Marvel (level 454), Green Goblin (level 451) and Iron Man (level 452).
    Civil War Cap got a red cover (4/3/2), Star-Lord received two yellows and a green (thanks to Drax) (5/1/1).
    Doctor Doom went from zero to 5/2/3 (+1 saved cover), Kingpin is halfway done now (3/2/2).

star star star star
    77 champions (+1):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed Namor. Magik went from 1/0/0 to 3/2/3. Talos is my newest recruit who currently stands at 2/2/4.

star star star
    Steadily farming.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star star : Black Widow
    star star star star star : Black Widow

Long-term goal

I want to complete 5* tier (two latest and six classic characters are left now).
  • Century
    Century Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Century said:

Day 331: Fourth Progress Report

Roster Slots - 103
    SHIELD Rank - 72
    ISO Available - 1,357,847
    CP - 6 (lol)   
    HP - 775
    Latest Legends Tokens - 0 (lol)

star 
    Rostered - 1

star star 
    Rostered - 12
    Champed - 10

star star star 
    Rostered - 47                       (Most recent: Angel)
    Champed - 47                      (Most recent: Angel)

star star star star
    Rostered - 42                      (Most recent: Lockjaw)
    Champed - 0

star star star star star
    Rostered - 1                        (Most recent: Old Man Logan)

Well, it's about that time. After a few months away from the game, I've come back and made some really good progress I feel. The reason I'm updating today however is that I've just champed my final 3* hero, and to me that marks a special point in my progress.

As we can see, my CP and LT's have taken a drastic dip, and that's because I find that opening as I go is more satisfying than hoarding to me, even if I do end up wasting a few covers here and there. I'm at the point where it's about a 50/50 shot whether or not a 4* that I pull is one that I can use, and that's good enough for me. I immediately sell any 5* that I pull, unless it's an OML cover given he's the only 5* I intend to have rostered for the foreseeable future. As we all know, that doesn't happen very often.

So I'm at the point where I'm fully transitioning into 4* land, I have conquered all there is to conquer in 3* land and I'm feeling excited about where I'm headed next because to me the 4* tier is the most attractive tier to be in. My 2* farm is still in full effect (BW is waiting on a roster slot to get going again, which won't take long), and I'm functional in PVP now.

All in all, everything is going well in my neck of the woods.
  • Black Duke
    edited April 2019

March 2019 UPDATE

Day 1400

Roster slots: 246/246 (+5) 

star star star star star
    24 champions (+4):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    I took a big step forward and championed four epic characters:
    Black Panther (level 452), Captain Marvel (level 454), Green Goblin (level 451) and Iron Man (level 452).
    Civil War Cap got a red cover (4/3/2), Star-Lord received two yellows and a green (thanks to Drax) (5/1/1).
    Doctor Doom went from zero to 5/2/3 (+1 saved cover), Kingpin is halfway done now (3/2/2).

star star star star
    77 champions (+1):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed Namor. Magik went from 1/0/0 to 3/2/3. Talos is my newest recruit who currently stands at 2/2/4.

star star star
    Steadily farming.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star star : Black Widow
    star star star star star : Black Widow

Long-term goal

I want to complete 5* tier (two latest and six classic characters are left now).

April 2019 UPDATE

Day 1424

Roster slots: 254/255 (+9) 

star star star star star
    26 champions (+2):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Widow, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Captain Marvel, Daredevil, Doctor Doom, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man (Back in Black), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    I managed to championed two more epic characters: Doctor Doom (level 452) and Black Widow (level 450).
    Sadly I didn't get as many KP covers as I hoped, so I decided to stop chasing his covers. Fisk stands now at 5/3/3 (with a saved cover), so I'm still able to finish him once he gets a feeder. Civil War Cap received a yellow cover from Peggy (5/3/2). Hela had a fairly good start at 0/3/0.

star star star star
    78 champions (+1):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Bishop, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Domino, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Magik, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Namor, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Prowler, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed Magik. Talos received a few covers bringing him to 2/4/5.

star star star
    Steadily farming.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star : Iron Fist 
    star star star star : Talos
    star star star star star : Kingpin & Captain America

Long-term goal

Finishing every 5* character is still my primary goal (one latest and five classic characters are left).
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    SHIELD Level 137

Day 1168.

Roster slots: 177/181

I've dipped into SCL7 to cut down on my time in the game in PVE for the forseeable future.

5 stars: rostered 31/33. No 5 star champions. I nabbed a red cover for Kitty (finally), and she's become my go to for PVE, paired with a boosted 4-star and Grocket. Most matches go quicker. I'm down to two non-rostered 5 stars currently - Doc Ock and Hela. I have a small hoard of CP I'm going to burst to try for at least a Hela cover when she rolls in. Loki and Jessica Jones are my highest covered 5-stars.

4 stars: 55 now champed, Ant-Man, Wasp and Quake among the recent. All 4-stars are rostered. I've triaged my roster to only champ 4-stars that may be on the boost list in a given week if I have the ISO and they have eight or more saved covers. Progress is stagnating on some of that, as I'm investing ISO on select 3-stars. Both Magik and Talos are low covered, and I'm not chasing covers for either, as they are **** characters as developed. Wiccan is now above 209 and Jubilee is making that climb. Namor will be next.

3 stars: I only have 2 3-stars not rostered at the moment, and both are BH to get at least one cover back for them. All of my 2-star fed 3-stars are champed again so those covers will not sit saved and do nothing, and I will save any additional HP to adding roster slots to not sell a champed 3-star until the feeder is at 13 covers and ready to be climbing the champ ladder again again. I'm holding off on rechamping any others in that tier until my 4-stars are again all over level 209 that should be there. Thor was the last promoted in that manner.

2 stars: Active farming continues here.
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Haven't posted in this thread before but previously posted in the Character Inflation thread talking about dilution and how it affected new players (especially F2P).  Posting here to have a record of my roster/thinking for posterity.  Sorry for the long post as there's not going to be anything original in here!
    Firstly I'm not strictly F2P anymore.  Saw someone mention Google Opinion Rewards somewhere here and started doing that to get Google Play credits.  I have therefore bought two Bugle Pittances.  The steady increments of HP and elite/heroics from bonus rewards are definitely making an impression and would have made a huge difference if I'd done it earlier.
    Secondly the other main difference was joining an Alliance which I did in November, so about day 150 and just before or after my previous post .  Really appreciate the extra HP and constant stream of elite covers.  It was a fairly new Alliance and only had a few members when I joined but shortly afterwards we had an influx of players and although we're casual rather than competitive we normally get top 500 in PVP and top 250 in PVE, so thanks for all the help team.

Time wise I'm on day 305 with shield rank 81 and with 114 characters rostered:
    • 1 Star: Spidey.
    • 2 Stars: all rostered, selling and re-rostering my champs when I have a cover on the vine for a max champ due to expire.  Captain America and Moonstone are max champs number three all of the other regular characters are the fourth version and on various champ levels.  Bag-Man was champed during his PVE and I haven't got another cover since, lvl 99.
    • 3 stars: Rostered my last character about three weeks ago (I was way to profligate in recruiting four stars as they were released or shiny ones I wanted).  Strange at 231, Ragnarok 230, IM40 217, 35 champed between levels 199 and 167, 9 to still be champed.  I split my BH between the unchamped character I'm chasing and the champed character I'm trying to develop.  This is currently IM40 but when he catches up with Strange/Ragnarok I'll switch to Switch (or maybe Hawkeye).
    • 4 stars: I got Cloak and Dagger very earl on from a Heroic and they've been my BH ever since.  Last week I finally got my 13th cover via BH (yay!) 5/2/6 build (boo!).  But then a couple of days later I got another BH and it was the black I needed, however I've left them at 209 for now.  Prowler is on ten covers and my only other level 209 character.  Bishop, my new BH, and Captain Marvel are both next on 8 covers.  48 other four stars rostered including the four limited characters, 30 to chase.  I think I've literally hit the tipping point with regards to resource management and covers expiring; currently the only unactionable character on my vine is a three star Starlord which will give the 4 star champ reward that I don't want to roster until I'm sure I have rostered two other characters...
    • 5 stars: je ne comprends pas?

Supports:
    16 of them so far and was lucky enough to get 5 star Wasp Gauntlets just before they got rid of support circuit.  It is immense on Strange and means that he and a supporting team can carry me through SCL8 PVE (I'm not able to play optimally at any of the slice times but doubt I need to go into how broken it is that I can rank higher in SCL 8 than SCL 7).

Resources:
    • Red ISO: 4,639 (need circa another 75,000 to finish the Wasp Gauntlets and then about another 320,00 to become ISO positive again, assuming no new pulls).
    • ISO: 3.1 million, earning about 100,000 per week more than I'm spending at the moment but know the cliff edge is still ahead.
    • HP: 1,175 spending on roster slots exclusively as I go.
    • CP: 3,691.
    • LL Tokens: 48.
    • Other Tokens: Savoury 74, sweet 174, various other PVE tokens for the events in regular circulation.  Hoarding these until I pass the vault capacities and can therefore guarantee pulling until I hit the reward(s) I want and go back to hoarding.
    • Marvel Insider points: 250K, nearly at the 8,500 HP reward.
    Future plans (in order of priority):
    1. Recruit Ronin.
    2. Recruit Invisible Woman.  Just about to get her first daily reward cover with two more to come afterwards, not going to let them go to waste, and I've only wasted one Doc Doom and one Daredevil cover from daily rewards all told.  After Sue I should be HP/roster slot positive and have anyone from daily rewards already rostered.
    3. Recruit new four stars as they enter the game.  Even if they have changed the policy of heavy rotation in PVE for new characters I can normally get three covers at a release event which in the long run is better than recruiting one classic cover considering dilution.
    4. Recruit 4 stars given by three star champion rewards.  I still need to recruit 8 characters given by the 3 stars I already have champed, not sure about the nine unchamped ones, leaving that as a surprise instead of looking it up.  I haven't wasted a single two to three star or three to four star reward and plan to keep this going.
    5. Recruit 4 stars earned from PVP/PVE.
    6. Start a proper two star farm and have a max champ rostered with a second version to accrue covers (hopefully the 8,500 HP from Insider should hit around here, and if I'm lucky before I have to sell my fourth copies).
    7. Start a three star farm if and when I start max champing them.
    8. Rebuild the 1 star tier for completion and because you know that first DDQ node is sooooo difficult.
    9. Then and only then break into the hoard of LL tokens and CP.  Assuming I have all/nearly all the four stars probably start with LLs to try and get one each of their covers as the odds are so much better, then go back to hoarding.  If I still have too many unrostered four stars or I have successfully pulled the latest five stars I'll spend my CP on classics  to try and build up the four star tier and recruit classic five stars.
    10. Level four stars to 209 as soon as I have covers.  BH anyone good to get the remaining three covers but leave them soft-capped.  I'm still able to usually grind out 40 wins in PVP and don't want to jump in with an inadequate number or quality of four stars and find out MMR makes PVP impossible.  Hopefully by then my three stars will be around level 255 and I can recruit 5 stars without affecting MMR.  Once I have enough decent characters at 13 covers pull them up from 209 to 270 and see how things change.
    Overall I'm still happy with my progress and enjoying the game although that's the roster building as much as the match play and may change when I stop making meaningful progress.  I'm behind where I thought I'd be in my first roster post but am also making better progress in the four star tier than I anticipated without having to break into my hoard.  I estimate it will be at least another couple of months (1 year anniversary?) before I start spending LL tokens and CP and should have about 60 tokens/6,000 CP by then.
    Happy with my strategy moving forwards but if anyone thinks I've made some glaring errors happy to consider alternative strategies.

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    CT1888 said:
    5*
    19 champs (+ 0)
    12 covers: Phoenix (3 Jubilee req, -2), Dr Strange (a 280 feeder would finish him), Black Bolt (25 Medusa, -4), and First Avenger (25 Peggy, -2) 
    10 covers: Banner (340+ feeder req) and Ironman (56 WM) 
    9 covets: Black Widow (50 Widows) Hawkeye (103 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    Kingpin 6 cover (+3) GED 7 covers (+5)

4*
    Neblua still not champed. 
    Domino still at 11 covers. 
    Losing interest in 4* characters slowly but surely  

3*
    Champ rolling 

2*
    CHAMPED BAGMAN! 

1* 
    No change

Chasing down some of those classic 5* is about the only I'm working on in the game. 
    5*
    21 champs (+ 2 Phoenix & Captain Marvel) 
    12 covers: Dr Strange (a 280 feeder would finish him), Black Bolt (21 Medusa, -4), and First Avenger (22 Peggy, -3) 
    10 covers: Banner (340+ feeder req) and Ironman (50 WM) 
    9 covets: Black Widow (53 Widows) Hawkeye (102 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    Kingpin 12 (+1 saved) cover (+6) rolled out of latest at GED 12 covers with 1 saved - 5/2/6 (+6) Carol at 452 8 covers from draws, 7 covers from feeders (new) Hela at 1 (New)

4*
    Nebula still to champ
    4 most recent in various states of building, along with Taskmaster and Spiderham.
    Using BH to get new characters to 209 and to target feeders to finish off classic 5*s, as I've dragged R&G to over 350. 21 Medusas to go, then I'll shift to Peggy.

3*
    Its there. 

2*
    So is this

1*
    And this
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Still chugging my way through the 3 starpng - 4 starpng transition. All 3's champed (minus new Hawkguy), and 2 starpng farm is going strong.

Day: 412
    Shield Rank: 75

Champed 4s:

icon_cyclopspngicon_icemanpngicon_invisiblewomanpngicon_deadpoolpngicon_x23pngicon_redhulkpngicon_lukecagepng

Fully Covered:

icon_elektrapngicon_thorpngicon_moonknightpngicon_nickfurypngicon_peggycarterpngicon_professorxpngicon_wintersoldierpngicon_wolverinepngGwenpoolIconPNGmedusa_iconpngicon_mrfantasticpngRiri_IconpngSpiderWoman_iconPNGwasp_iconpng

12 Covers:

icon_katebishoppngicon_kingpinpngicon_thingpngicon_milespngicon_bladepng

11 Covers:

icon_carnagepngicon_hulkchopngicon_ironmanpngicon_venompng (Agent)

Focusing on Peggy at the moment so I can hopefully stop running from her in PVP. After that it will probably be Fury. Being on day 412, I'm getting Fury from Daily Resupply in a couple weeks. I champ 4s about every 7-10 days, assuming I'm not trying to rebuild my 2* farm or the current PVE event isn't starving me of ISO like The Gauntlet.
    Almost teared up reading this. This was March of this year, so it's been 9 months since this post. I'm definitely no longer a transitioner lol. I have a deep 4* roster now at 43 champs strong, and Rhodey will be #44 in a matter of days. I began 2017 having just finished the 3-star tier (at the time) and 0 4-star champs, and I had a goal of 40 for the year, so every extra one now is just about closing the gap and getting ahead of the release schedule. I've even got max champed 3s in the double digits now, and have champed both an IM40 and Patch 2.0. At this point my goal is fully champing the 4-star tier, which is a much more elusive goal than finishing the 3s were. New 3-star releases are few and far between, and 3s cost much less iso to get champed, so that target wasn't moving too fast. 4-stars on the other hand come out almost every 2 weeks, and it takes me about 1.5 weeks still to champ them. And this is including the iso increase from Shield Rank. There will be 17 left to go after I handle War Machine, so I'm anticipating I'll be through them all by the summer. We'll see!

Day: 683
    Shield Rank: 111

Still Left to Champ: 

War Machine, Ant-Man, Kate Bishop, Ghost Rider, Devil Dino, Lockjaw, Mr. Fantastic, Quake, Spider Woman, Venom, Winter Soldier, Howard, Flaptain, Sandman

Still Need Covers: 

ME Hulk (0/2/2)
    Nico (0/1/2)

Didn't include Nightcrawler because the Shield Sim cover will finish him. Will eventually move on to the 5-star tier after I finish the 4s, just a matter of seeing how long it will actually take. 

Just champed America this morning at #52, but I had to sell off a 144 2-star to get it in time for the expiring cover. I was on a nice pace of champing at least 1 4-star every week, but at this point the 3-star farm is just growing up way faster than I can keep up with. I have 24 max 3-star champs, and a handful that are Lv 255+. 9 of them have duplicates ready to be champed. I told myself I will focus on the 3-stars that have 2-star feeders first, then actually finish a 2-star farm. I have just been running with 6 2-star champs, and I want to get back to a farm where no 2-star covers were wasted. 

Day: 739
    Shield Rank: 118

4-stars Left to Champ: 

Kate Bishop, Ghost Rider, Devil Dino, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Woman, Venom, Winter Soldier, Howard, Flaptain, Kraven (2/1/3)

Max-Covered Dupe 3-stars: 

Iron Man (champed, Lv 193), Patch (Champed, Lv 194), GSBW, Blade, Luke Cage, Magneto, Rocket & Groot, Falcon, SWitch, Captain America, Hulk

This will inevitably slow down my mission to champ all 4s and get ahead of the release schedule, but having the bottom tiers completely finished will allow me to get champ levels and thus all kinds of resources at a much quicker rate. Still looking to probably be ready for 5-star Land in the summer. 
    I accomplished my goal of getting my 2-star farm fully up and running again - and thanks to the Offseason PVP that even includes a champed Bagman! I've flipped OBW, Moonstone, and 2-Cap so far, but I've got a few more that are sitting at 144. The covers for the dupes actually aren't coming as fast as I hoped, so I've been juggling roster spots to build dupes. On another note, that 24 Max 3-star Champs has now grown to 36, with another 6 that are Lv 260+. The only ones below Lv 257 are the 3 newest (Elektra, Gambit, Angel), but thanks to Bonus Heroes I've gotten them all above 200 at least. As far as their dupes go, I've re-champed 17 dupe 3-stars so far, with another 8 that are fully covered. I had been re-champing 3s back to back, focusing exclusively on the 2-star feeders and those with large amounts of covers waiting. Out of the feeder 3s, just Bulls3y3 (literally as of this moment) and Spider-Man (I've already gotten a cover from BagMan so gotta count him) are still remaining that are fully covered. My backup Ragnarok and Hawkguy still need more covers. 

Now as far as 4s go, I've managed to champ 2 more before all this: Kate Bishop and Winter Soldier (54 total). They were the last 4s on the 2 -> 3 -> 4 champ reward track that I hadn't gotten to, so I for sure wanted to have that tree producing fruit on all branches at all times. Thing is though, I've decided to abandon ship on this for a while and get back to 4s. I might still champ a 3 here and there if the situation demands, but I've started to feel like I'm falling behind on 4s, which is moving the endgame farther away. I broke away to 3s in the first place because I was pulling so many covers that were just sitting on the vine, but I've champed a decent enough number of them now where waste isn't so egregious. Sure I'm likely about dump 4 SWitch covers in favor of champing Kraven of all of people, when I'm sitting on enough iso to champ her now, but she isn't going anywhere. More importantly, if I can get over my OCD, I could just let myself sell off her 266 version to champ the dupe lol. But yeah I've changed philosophies for the time being to focus on a top-down approach to who gets champed as opposed to down-up. Some of the 3-star dupes that I champed feed 4s who I don't have champed, which was an issue for me as well. 

Day: 803
    Shield Rank: 125 (got that 100K woot woot!!  :D)

4-stars left to champ: 

Ghost Rider, Devil Dinosaur, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Woman, Venom, Howard, Kraven, Flaptain, Shuri, Black Panther (3/4/5), Valkryie (2/3/2), Jubilee (0/1/1 currently, will be 1/2/1 by end of Apocalypse)

Fully covered 3-Star Dupes (haven't been champed):

Blade, Bullseye, Deadpool, Strange, Rocket & Groot, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Thanos

Current plan is to champ Kraven with hopefully enough time to also champ Mr. F before his cover expires. I'm currently holding on to a champ level for my dupe Falcon that will give me his first Flaptain (well 4th overall now lmao), and then he's next. Who comes after that will just be based on who I so happen to pull/earn. There's still a possibility I'd be ready for 5s in the summer, but it's looking more like the end of summer now thanks to the 3-star pitstop. 
    Day: 856
    Shield Rank: 131

4-Stars left to champ: 

Devil Dinosaur, Howard, Jubilee (5/5/2), Black Widow (0/1/1)

Fully covered 3-star Dupes: 

Blade, Bullseye, Cyclops, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Mystique, Rocket & Groot, Spider-Man, Squirrel Girl, Thanos, The Hood

I'm temporarily done with the 4-star tier, unless I finally pull a green Jubilee cover that will let me champ her. Black Widow is probably the worst start I've gotten for a 4-star character since I came back to the game. Missed out on t20 placement, Alliance didn't make t100 due to last minute tomfoolery, didn't have everyone champed for SHIELD Training, and didn't make progression in her PVP. Needless to say it'll be a while before she's ready to be champed lol. I've just gotten back to champing my 3-star dupes, just going in order of who's covers are closest to expiring or who has the most on the vine. I finally let some 266s go while finishing up my 4s, but the grapevine talk is that this new supposed feature may allow you to still gain resources from your max champed characters. I've still got a stable of about 36 max champed 3s, and I haven't sold anyone that didn't have a dupe champed, but these are going to be some tough choices to make. I can start thinking about putting some iso in my fully covered 5s. 
    Day: 925
    Shield Rank: 138

Boy has a lot changed since this  update. The saved cover feature, as well as the return to full dilution in classic/legendary packs were they big ones, as they have had a drastic impact on my roster progression plans. Let me first say that I've completely finished champing dupes in the 3-star tier, so both the 2-star and 3-star farms are now running on all cylinders. As of this very moment I have a completely empty vine - which isn't unprecedented, but certainly only has happened on extremely rare occasions. The update of the cover save feature to also allow you to store covers for fully a covered character was HUGE for me. On the other hand, the return to full dilution means that finishing the 4-star tier is now going to be a constantly moving target. Covering characters isn't going to be impossible, just a much longer process than I've grown accustomed to. When I realized how out of reach some of these characters might be for a while, I seriously considered moving on to 5s, but the Gambit nerf also halted that. My current focus now is just getting the new 4s fully covered. I recently finished off Wiccan and champed him (#64) thanks to making T10 in that recent PVE. 

4-Stars Left to Champ: 

Dino: 5/5/3 - Wasn't planning on champing this guy until Anniversary time
    Howard: 4/3/5 - 1 more green or blue cover. Nice that I can save the useless dupes now
    Jubilee: 5/5/3 - She's ready, just no champ levels waiting yet. Figured I'd wait for her to be offered in progression
    Spider-Man: 1/4/5 - Fudged it up when he was recently offered as progression on PVE/PVP. No RNG love. 
    Ghost: 2/3/3 - Just missed T10 for her too, and also no RNG love. 
    Emma Frost: 0/1/3 - Will say what happens when makes it to packs

Fully Covered 5-Stars

Gambit, Green Goblin, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Black Suit Spidey

"Almost There" 5-Stars: 

Cap (1st Avenger): 3/5/4 - Peggy Carter will finish this guy off, who is currently sitting at Lv. 301
    DareDevil - 4/3/5 - KingPin will finish him off at 300, he's currently at 293
    Peter Parker: 5/5/1 - Vulture is giving me a red at 320 (303), and I already have 2 saved covers. So 1 additional cover of any color outside of the Vulture one I'm about to get will finish him
    Cap (Infinity War): 3/3/5 - Didn't expect I'd get this guy so close without even hoarding. Don't think I'll finish while he's still in latest though
    Star-Lord: 5/3/3 - Drax finishes him off at 320, and he's at 295 currently. So he's not too far off at all. 
    Thanos: 4/5/2 - Gamora finishes him at 340, she's at 319 currently. Definitely feasible. 
    Black Widow: 4/3/3 - Normally wouldn't have listed someone at 10 covers, but with this new champ reward updated, my Blonde Widow will finish her off at 320. Just don't have Blondie champed yet. 

Kinda scary when I think about how close I am to having a pretty nice stable of fully covered 5s. Had they not returned to full dilution and left it so hard to cover the new 4s specifically, I'd probably have everyone except Emma and Howard fully covered and would feel comfortable moving up to 5s. There was also the Gambit nerf, which deterred me from champing him with confidence and never looking back. Time to go back to being cautious and trying to hoard what I can. I'd abandoned hoarding completely because I essentially didn't have to worry about any more cover waste, and was pulling just about every day. However while that is true, I feel better about my odds by saving up a huge hoard and just trying to get as many lucky pulls and Bonus Heroes as I can. Feels like I'm shortchanging myself when I only pull once or twice at a time. That exact method allowed me to get LumberCap as close as he is though, so I suppose its not all bad. In either case, I'm gonna hoard what little I can for this "Right To Rule" store to get some Loki/Thor covers, but then after that back to hoarding like normal. 

Day: 1108
    Shield Rank: 151

After feeling trapped between being unable to complete in PVE with a new level of 5-star competition in CL8 for newer 4-star characters and the return to full dilution, my level of play took a drastic decline for a couple of months. Sometimes I wouldn't enter events at all, sometimes I'd just play a few nodes, sometimes I'd just do DDQ. In either case I fell behind on 3 characters from both the 4-star and 5-star tier. I decided to pop back in to see how things were going to shake out for the EndGame celebration, and ended up getting back into things full swing. I felt much more casual about the game after taking some time away from it and not playing so seriously, so I decided, why not champ my 5s? I'd had over 4 million iso saved, and if competing for placement in PVE was my best shot at getting some of these new characters covered, 5s would certainly help. I'm still trying to cover the latest 4s, but I now and actively working on finishing up some classic 5-star characters as well. 

5-star Champs, and fully covered: 

Green Goblin - Lv. 454
    Iron Man 46 - Lv. 454
    Black Suit Spidey - Lv. 454
    Gambit - Lv. 453
    Hawkeye - Lv. 453
    Peter Parker - Lv. 451
    Old Man Logan - Lv. 451
    DareDevil - Lv. 450 (champed)
    1st Avenger Cap - 3/5/5
    Silver Surfer - 3/5/5
    Star-Lord - 5/4/4

5-star Targets:

ArchAngel - 4/4/4
    Infinity War Cap - 4/3/5
    Ghost Rider - 3/4/5
    Jessica Jones - 5/5/2
    Thanos - 4/5/3
    Thor - 4/5/3
    Doctor Strange - 3/3/5

4-star Targets: 

Prowler - 2/3/3
    Magik - 2/0/3
    Ronin - 1/2/2
    Thanos - 2/2/1
    Namor - 0/2/0
    Talos - 0/0/2
    Bishop - 0/1/1

Unfortunately I fell off the hamster wheel right when Bishop, Namor, Magik and Prowler were featured heavy as placement and progression rewards, so I've kinda missed the train there in terms of getting "guaranteed" covers through PVE and Shield Sim. I've champed every single 4 that I was missing in my last post, but I've just replaced them with a crop of new ones that will require more work. My new 5-star champs have been helping, but they're not the top tier ones that would really speed up clears significantly like Thanos and Thor/Okoye. I'm heavily considering trashing my farm of 3-stars that have been sitting at 266, in order to free up a bunch of iso and champ the guys that I have waiting, or "target" characters if I get them to where I want them. Brigby slightly hinted at Strange maybe getting a feeder, and I'm just hoping it's someone that can glean me at least 1 cover. As of this offseason and all through Reality season I will be hoarding CP, hoping to finish some more classic 5s. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    My plans right now are the 'collector' plans :smiley:

ROSTER EVERYONE!!!!

As of right now I'm only missing 5 5* Cap IW, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, SMPP and Wasp. I should be getting Daredevil soon as Kingpin is at lvl 277. Silver Surfer is the only one out of that group that doesn't have a 4* feeding it. I have all of the others either champed are close to it. (Ant-Man is sitting at 11 covers, Winter Soldier is at 12, Vulture and Kingpin are champed)

I even re-rostered all the 1 *s.

All 2*s have been champed at one point and the farm is going well, it varies from dupes to just farming depending on Roster level needs/HP.

All 3*s are champed, 3 are maxed (Cap, Mag and Hulk), and Cap and Mag already have dup champs, still waiting on another Hulk cover (when I rechamp Moonstone that will fix that issue)

at the 4* level I have 23 champed, another 21 at or above 209, and all the others rostered.

5* as stated above I'm only missing 5.

I unfortunately have hit the dreaded ISO crunch. Around November I had about 3 million ISO. That disappeared quick. I need over 2M to max level everyone I currently have. So I've gone into the pattern of just applying covers and waiting until someone is fully covered and has at least 1 saved covers before applying ISO (if I can) to champ them.

My 2* farm is at the point of waiting for 50 saved covers before champing.

I joined a competitive alliance a few months ago (shoutout to Ampersand), and that has seen my 4* roster explode. It's also helped me realize my best character releases as I came out of the Thanos release with a 3/3/1 and Ronin came out at 0/2/3.