Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pmmed you @ThaRoadWarrior
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Hit my 2 year anniversary not too long ago. Level 135. 

Let's see here. Finally finished taking all of my older 4s to 209 so now I can go back to pouring my iso into champing them. My next champed 4* will be my 50th one and I thought about having it be Howard but since I had so much fun playing with Vulture, Domino and Gamora in the last raid event it'll be Domino mainly to troll people in Shield Sim. :)

Also, it is nice seeing that I only need like 215k in iso to take them to 270 instead of having to get 365k. Not to mention that most of these characters have a decent amount of saved covers, some with 10 or more, so when you champ one it kinda feels like Christmas when you're a kid and everyone is giving you nonstop gifts. "Here you go. Here's another one. This one is for you too. Oh and this card is for you. And another for you." 

I also fully covered my first 5* today in Loki.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Moving to classics for a while was the way to go for me. Managed to chase down the last 5 Shuri covers I needed to get an Okoye cover, then flipped the 3 saved covers to champ her. Totally worth it. 15 champed 5* now. Some of my undercover Ed classics are looking in better shape too:
    12 covers: Loki, Phoenix (18 Jubilee req) and Black Bolt (33 Medusa),
    11 covers : Silver Surfer and First Avenger (29 Peggy) ,
    10 covers: Dr Strange (a 300 feeder would finish as I'll get a cover from supply in a month) Banner (340+ feeder req) 
    9 covets: Kitty on 9 (though 5/3/1 leaves her open to heartbreak) Iron Man (56 WM) Black Widow (53 Widows) Hawkeye (103 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    8 covers: Green Goblin (84 Sandmen) 
    Cable is on 3, Kingpin to be rostered. 

I'm back on Latest Legends only for the time being as I want Kitty champed. 
    I have been bringing my 5*s slowly up to their caps, 3 more to go for about half a million iso. Post iso world awaits! 

4*
    Carol is maxed champed and dupe is up to 12 covers. How did that happen?
    I'm using BH to get me characters to 209, then abandoning them to RNG. I've also got Grocket as a BH to get them as high as possible for when I get Kitty champed, and to be a little more Thanos resilient. Jubilee may get BH at some point so I can finish off Phoenix. 

3* max champed Gambit, Angel and Elektra in the 250's

2* Bagman at 142. Glory awaits! 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    I'm now on Day 826 (so about 2 months after my previous update), SHIELD Rank 148 (an increase of 6).
    :star: 
    Juggernaut + 0/0/5 Spidey + 5 BWs with 5 blue for Alliance TUs. 
    :star::star:
    All part of the champ farm. (I keep one max champed copy and one dupe of each.) Bagman at level 109 (increase of 2) 
    :star::star::star:
    All champed. 35 max champed. Many dupes.
    :star::star::star::star:
    75 champed (4 new champs since last update: Bishop, Domino, Jubilee, Wiccan). 
    The only ones left to champ are: Prowler (level 209 4/5/4), Taskmaster (level 168 4/5/4), and Spider-Ham (level 168 2/3/5)
    :star::star::star::star::star:
    10 fully covered: AA, Beardcap, Gambit, JJ, Kitty (new), Loki (new), Okoye, RR, Thano5 (new), Thor
    1 at 12 covers: Wa5p (5/5/2)
    2 at 11 covers: DD (4/3/4), 5trange (4/4/3)
    3 at 10 covers: Bolt (3/4/3), IM46 (4/2/4), KP (2/3/5)
    All rostered
    I'd like to finish champing my 3* dupes before moving into 5* land, but we'll see how things go. It'll be interesting to see how/if the 5* meta shifts in the next few months.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I made a choice to only pull from latest across the Kingpin run in there, and I've got a thread going about how that's going over in Theories and Statistics. Feel free to follow along and/or chime in:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76726/the-grand-experiment-can-you-transition-to-5-s-pulling-as-you-go-as-a-progession-only-f2p-player#latest
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just hit max progression on highest CL for the first time, even though Starlord only had 1 cover.. feeling pretty good about my roster right now (and that 66 cp prize!) . Still need to finish covering 5* Strange to make it a regular happening. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019

OKTOBER 2018 UPDATE

Day 1259

Roster slots: 210/210 (+8) 

star star star star star
    16 champions (+4):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Captain America (Infinity War), Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Okoye, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    Championed Thanos (level 452), Dr. Strange (456), Wasp (454) and Old Man Logan (452). Added Kitty (0/0/3) and Cable (0/0/1) to my roster and pulled a few covers for Loki, who's half done now (4/1/3). Furthermore I've brought all of my 5* characters to their maximum level.

star star star star
    73 champions (+2):
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora, Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu
    Championed Nebula & Dazzler. Taskmaster is the newest addition to my roster (4/2/3, level 188). Also started to build up a duplicate of Gamora (1/2/3).

star star star
    Re-championed Hulk. Thor's duplicate stands at 2/4/2, Ragnarok's duplicate has three covers (1/2/0).

star star
    Bagman reached level 144 so I'm building him up again (currently at 0/1/3).

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star : Psylocke
    star star star star : Black Panther
    star star star star star : Black Panther

Future goals

Waiting for Cable to enter the Latest Legends so I can drop my little hoard (25 tokens). On long term I want to finish my big Black Panter (5/5/1), since he's the last remaining "essential" 5* character I haven't championed yet.

January 2019 UPDATE

Day 1323

Roster slots: 225/225 (+15) 

star star star star star
    19 champions (+3):
    Archangel, Black Bolt, Cable, Captain America (Infinity War), Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Gambit, Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Kitty Pryde, Loki, Okoye, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor, Wasp, Wolverine
    Championed Loki (level 454), Cable (455) and Kitty Pryde (454). Furthermore I've added Kingpin (0/0/1) to my roster. Doctor Octopus got two covers from Carnage bringing him to 1/1/1.

star star star star
    73 champions:
    Agent Coulson, America Chavez, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blade, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Cloak & Dagger, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Devil Dinosaur, Drax, Elektra, Emma Frost, Gamora (2x), Ghost, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Howard The Duck, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Kate Bishop, Kingpin, Kraven the Hunter, Lockjaw, Luke Cage, Medusa, Miles Morales, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Mordo, Mr. Fantastic, Nebula, Nick Fury, Nico Minoru, Nightcrawler, Nova, Peggy Carter, Professor X, Quake, Red Hulk, Riri Williams, Rocket & Groot, Rogue, Sam Wilson, Sandman, Shuri, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Star-Lord, The Hulk (The Main Event), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Punisher, The Thing, Thor,  Valkyrie Venom (Agent Venom), Venom (Eddie Brock), Vulture, War Machine, Wasp, Wiccan, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, X-23, Yondu 
    Championed my duplicate of Gamora (level 271). Domino (2/5/5, level 250), Bishop (4/4/4, level 250), Prowler (2/3/3, level 168) and Spider-Ham (2/2/5, level 188) are my newest recruits.

star star star
    Re-championed multiple characters (Captain America, Ragnarok, Thor, Rocket & Groot, Blade). Lots of other characters have reached their maximum level, so I've recruited them once more.

star star
    Farming.

star
    No changes.

Bonus Heroes
    star star star : Iron Man
    star star star star : Black Panther
    star star star star star : Black Panther

Future goals

Since I've already finished Cable & Kitty I decided to hoard until they leave the Latest Legends. On long term I still want to complete my nearly finished 5* characters, Black Panter (5/5/2, 22 4*BP covers are missing) and Black Suit Spidey (4/4/4, 3 Iron Spidey covers until I get the final cover).
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 1797
    Shield Rank 176
    I've been playing off and on most of December. Occasional pve, almost no pvp, even for new character progression covers.

Having been unable to pull together enough interest to play even for Spider-Ham, I figure it's time to give up properly and not let sunk cost fallacy eat more of my time and energy than I have to spare.

I had 70 latests, around 1.7-1.8k cp, and a fairly ridiculous roster of champions to feed covers to for more lts an cp.

Starting:
    450 Cable
    7-cover Kitty
    1-cover Kingpin
    Tragic Prowler and Bishop

Ending:
    460 Cable
    454 Kitty
    7-cover Kingpin
    273 Prowler
    272 Bishop

8081509 iso
    9395hp
    5cp
    44 beginner support tokens
    19 assorted other support store tokens

Taskmaster got finished by the 12 Days of Marvel.

Sorry Kingpin and Spider-Ham, I think you're stuck there.

Thanks for everything, mpq. It's been a good run together for a long time. :)

• CT1888
    Day 1602 shield rank 158

5*
    Added Okoye, Loki and BSSM to take the total champs up to 16.
    I want to get the original 3 5*s champed, though I am not chasing through Classics for them. OML is champed, Phoenix is 1 cover away (or 12 Jubilee covers who is BH with Grocket) Surfer needs a level 300 feeder. 
    10 Kitty covers, 7 for Cable, 0 fo Kingpin. I want Kitty champed (currently 5/3/2 so eminently usable and 6 weeks should be enough time to find those covers). 
    After that it's waiting to see who comes next. 

4*
    Dupe Carol is up to 12 covers. Hopefully they set her to feed the inevitable 5* Captain Marvel, and early on as they did for Wasp release (6 covers would be a great way to kick off a new character). 
    I'm not too worried about getting new releases champed, but chasing them to 209. Nebula is at 229/12, Domino at 209/10, Bishop at 172/10 and Prowler at 147/9, though I have yet to get the cover from shield sim which will take him to 10 covers. 
    Spider ham is at 0/4/4 and Taskmaster at 3/1/3 though I can't see them changing much in the long term so why should I care. 
    Grocket is BH to get him bigger to run with Kitty when I get her champed. 

3*
    Max champed Angel, Elektra and Gambit, so now all that remains is full on farming, and trying to keep a hold of as many dupes as possible. 

2*
    Farm.in effect. 
    Bagman is at 142. So close. 

1*
    Spiderman and Juggernaut maxed out so there is a bit of variety.

Still enjoying chasing 1200 points, but I have fewer targets I want to hit now. Hoping to get a few more 5*s who can disrupt the meta without taking over the meta themselves

• Daredevil217

1*: Done. Every character maxed. 

2*:  Done. Still farming. Have a Max-champed Bag-Man and a level 132 dupe (+5 covers since last update). 

3*: Everyone max-champed with a dupe champ.  I decided once the second copies reach max-status I’ll start housing third copies, but I won’t invest iso in them until I’ve champed my eligible fives and become more or less post-iso. 

4*: While busting a hoard for Kitty I used bonus heroes to barely champ Prowler and Bishop (both level 270). Porker is my lone unchamped 4, but is ready for shield training at Level 209 2/4/4 (I bought his HFH deal)!

5*: While maxing Kitty (5/5/3 + 3) I ended up pulling enough Fisk to finish him with a swap or feeder (he’s 5/2/5 + 3). Given his level of suck he will likely sit there indefinitely until a feeder is announced. 

5 more feeder covers needed to max Loki and 9 more to max Ghost Rider. 

I brought all of my 10+ covered fives up another 10 levels; now at 330 (Fisk included; which actually increased my 5* iso deficit). I left Thor at 255 and Kitty at 320. With +10 levels, Daredevil tanks Yellow and teamups over her. 

MOVING FORWARD:

Iso: All remains earmarked for 4*s and slowly leveling up my 10+ covered 5*s. 

HP: Just spent on the Ham offer. The rest is earmarked for a slot sale. After I empty everything I have left on that (about 15k), I’ll slowly build up for good vaults and whatnot. 

LT: Save up until the three Latests have left tokens. So probably wait until summer to open any. 

CP: Will pull from the next two new release stores to get a single cover of the new fives for essentials. The rest of the CP will be hoarded until the three Latests leave tokens. 

Heroics: Started hoarding as I have all the 4* champed. Will save until the next 4 enters tokens. 

• CT1888
    edited January 2019
    5*
    18 champs (+ Loki, Silver Surfer, Kitty)
    12 covers: Phoenix (18 Jubilee req) and Black Bolt (33 Medusa), 
    11 covers : First Avenger (28 Peggy) 
    10 covers: Dr Strange (a 300 feeder would finish as I'll get a cover from supply in a month) Banner (340+ feeder req) and Cable (+7 4/4/2)
    9 covets: Iron Man (56 WM) Black Widow (50 Widows) Hawkeye (103 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    Kingpin 1 cover

4*
    Nebula, Domino, Bishop, Prowler all over 10 covers
    Dupe Carol on 12 covers
    Spider Ham 8
    Taskmaster 7

Jubilee and Grocket as BH's so I can champ Phoenix eventually, plus get Grocket towards max champ particularly for running with Kitty or Thanos. Blade is 25 covers away from being max champed.

3*
    Covering dupes. 

2*
    Farm still rolling. Bagman still at 142.

1*
    As was. 

Hoping for something exciting to mix things up a bit, apart from that it's a bit treading water for now.

Edit: pulled 13th Kitty shortly after the original post, hooray! 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    My Plan/Resolution for 2019 is to double my number of 4* champs.
    I ended 2018 with exactly 19 4* champs, so I figured a "19 in 2019" goal was catchy and easy to remember.

Proud to say I've already champed 3 new ones already this year.
    St4rlord
    C4rol
    Fury

I know I can't keep up the 1-every-week pace, but I have enough already well within reach that I should be able to achieve it throughout the year without much trepidation.
  • RPIJG
    RPIJG Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    5's
    Kitty 458
    Others are what they are, some good some bad.

4's
    25 champed
    55 others (9 not fully covered, all with enough covers for S.H.I.E.L.D. Training)

3's
    17 max champs (all with dupes in various states)
    31 champed
    1 squirrel girl I sold off because I hate her and wanted ISO

2's
    Farming all maxed, sell max when dupes reach 50 saved

1's
    I'm not wasting roster spots.

The plan is continue champing 4's, and filling out those dupe 3's.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    I've officially hit the boring end game wall:
    • All of my characters 4* and below are champed save a few of the latest 4*s and with saved covers I'm in no rush to champ them.
    • 2*s and 3*s are being farmed, getting close to my first 2 4* dups, but the rest have at least 30 levels to go.
    • I'm ISO positive (with the caveat that if I champed all the 4*s I could I wouldn't have enough, but again why would I when I can save forever)
    • I'm nearly 50% on 5* champs.  I'm at a pace where it looks like I should be able to keep on the latest 3 treadmill (even without playing any PvP) and the majority of my non-champed classics just need a feeder to eventually finish off.

Bored until the devs finally decide to release 6*s or I quit...
    Yay?
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    A little behind where I thought I'd be time wise but otherwise good.  Had about 3500 HP saved up in case of a roster spot sale but that never came.  Cracked open a few of my saved LTs and opened a few slots for new 4* until I had no more HP.

I've got all 3* but sentry rostered, and I have a cover for him on the vine with about 750 HP.  Soon I'll be at 100% for 3*.  Haven't seen a 3* bonus hero in a long time, starting to think it might actually be broken.

41 4* rostered out of possible 74, not counting limiteds.  4 4* champs with 2 more at 11 covers.  Rocket is still my bonus hero, have not got a single one yet.

Sitting on 6 LTs, 2 special doom LTs, and about 900 CP.  Going to get sentry rostered and then wait to build up my HP before opening more.  The few stocked up LTs I have opened have been all 4*, thankfully. Don't want to waste any HP rostering 5* at this point.  

Thankfully with Spider Ham being limited I've been able to stay ahead of the 4* release schedule and continue to add faster than release.  Once I start getting 5* out of the LTs it will get a bit messy.
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    3 of my 2* hit 144 at the same time, sold them off and champed my first ever 4*, R&G!

4 more characters to go before i roster all 4* (missing Nick Fury, Spiderman-IW, Yondu, MEH), once Kitty leaves latest, i'll start saving LT.
    Should i continue to pull Classics?
  • CT1888
    5*
    19 champs (+ Cable)
    12 covers: Phoenix (5 Jubilee req, -13), Dr Strange (+2, a 280 feeder would finish him), Black Bolt (29 Medusa, -4), and First Avenger (+1, 27 Peggy, -1) 
    10 covers: Banner (340+ feeder req) and Ironman (56 WM) 
    9 covets: Black Widow (50 Widows) Hawkeye (103 Kates) Archangel (340 feeder) 
    Kingpin 3 cover (+2) GED 2 covers

4*
    Proler champed Nebula and Bishop at 12, Domino 11 covers
    Dupe Carol at 277 (+8)
    Spider Ham 8
    Taskmaster 7
    Namor 6

Jubilee and Grocket as BH's so I can champ Phoenix eventually, plus get Grocket towards max champ particularly for running with Kitty or Thanos - he's up to 340 now. Blade is 24 covers away from being max champed.

3*
    Covering dupes. 

2*
    Farm still rolling. Bagman still at 142.

1*
    As was. 

Spinning my wheels, making things to keep me engaged, like targeting Phoenix, Black Bolt and Cap to champ. I'm hoping for someone to open up the meta a bit more, otherwise I'll start to question why I am playing so much to stay on the hamster wheel. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    My Plan/Resolution for 2019 is to double my number of 4* champs.
    I ended 2018 with exactly 19 4* champs, so I figured a "19 in 2019" goal was catchy and easy to remember.

Proud to say I've already champed 3 new ones already this year.
    St4rlord
    C4rol
    Fury

I know I can't keep up the 1-every-week pace, but I have enough already well within reach that I should be able to achieve it throughout the year without much trepidation.
    Still tracking well for my "19 in '19" goal.

Added Spiderwoman last week and Carnage (FINALLY!!) this morning.

That's 5 in ~6 weeks, thus far.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    5*:
    I champed Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) 452
    Okoye (5/2/1) I leveled to 375
    Jessica Jones (4/2/2) is my 5* bonus hero, leveled to 300 but I'm going to bring her up to 375. If i get a non-red bonus, I'll move my BH to Okoye.

I switched over to only spending into latest when kingpin landed in there, mostly just to see if i could. not looking great so far:
    Kitty: 2/2/0 (before she left latest)
    Kingpin: 1/0/2
    Cable: 1/3/1
    GE Doom: 0/2/0

4* 
    I've decided to force-feed my Chavez up to champ Jessica Jones, who has been my bonus hero most of the season. She is up to 293, i need to take her all the way to 360 to do it. I'm not going to chase new 4*s to shield training eligible until i get there - even after champing 1 5* they are already mostly just champ reward factories aside from a few.

Once I get JJ over, I'm going to switch to Shuri (lvl 278)/Okoye - though Okoye will need a bonus hero of her own to get to 13 that way.

I could have gotten to Lumbercap (1/4/4) faster via Bucky, but I didn't want a bucky that much higher than everybody else and Lumbercap doesn't strike me as being as good a partner for GR as JJ does. 
  • Daredevil217
    1*: Done. Every character maxed. 

2*:  Done. Still farming. Have a Max-champed Bag-Man and a level 132 dupe (+5 covers since last update). 

3*: Everyone max-champed with a dupe champ.  I decided once the second copies reach max-status I’ll start housing third copies, but I won’t invest iso in them until I’ve champed my eligible fives and become more or less post-iso. 

4*: While busting a hoard for Kitty I used bonus heroes to barely champ Prowler and Bishop (both level 270). Porker is my lone unchamped 4, but is ready for shield training at Level 209 2/4/4 (I bought his HFH deal)!

5*: While maxing Kitty (5/5/3 + 3) I ended up pulling enough Fisk to finish him with a swap or feeder (he’s 5/2/5 + 3). Given his level of suck he will likely sit there indefinitely until a feeder is announced. 

5 more feeder covers needed to max Loki and 9 more to max Ghost Rider. 

I brought all of my 10+ covered fives up another 10 levels; now at 330 (Fisk included; which actually increased my 5* iso deficit). I left Thor at 255 and Kitty at 320. With +10 levels, Daredevil tanks Yellow and teamups over her. 

MOVING FORWARD:

Iso: All remains earmarked for 4*s and slowly leveling up my 10+ covered 5*s. 

HP: Just spent on the Ham offer. The rest is earmarked for a slot sale. After I empty everything I have left on that (about 15k), I’ll slowly build up for good vaults and whatnot. 

LT: Save up until the three Latests have left tokens. So probably wait until summer to open any. 

CP: Will pull from the next two new release stores to get a single cover of the new fives for essentials. The rest of the CP will be hoarded until the three Latests leave tokens. 

Heroics: Started hoarding as I have all the 4* champed. Will save until the next 4 enters tokens. 

Biggest update is I entered the 5* tier! So here’s my roster now:

L459 Cable
    L457 Thanos
    L456 Jesica Jones
    L452 Okoye
    L452 Daredevil
    L440 Thor (5/5/3 +3)
    L440 Kitty Pryde (5/5/3 +3)
    L435 Kingpin (5/2/5 +3)

Needs Iso:
    L330 Green Goblin (5/3/5 +3)
    L330 Archangel (5/4/4 +2)
    L330 Ghost Rider (5/4/4)

Needs Covers and Iso:
    L330 Loki (4/5/3 +2)
    L330 IW Captain America (2/5/5 +1)
    L330 Black Panther (2/4/5)
    L330 Gambit (4/2/5)

4*:
    L314 Rocket & Groot (my Bonus Hero)

Everyone champed but:
    L152 Namor (1/2/4)
    L209 Spider-Ham (2/4/4)

2*:
    Max-champed my second Bag-Man and rostered a third (currently 1/1/1). So +15 covers since the last update!!

Plan is to hoard 1.7 million iso for Doom/Marvel/Endgame. I will divert some iso into a new 4* or one of the above-mentioned 5* for their PVE if featured. Otherwise, I’m hoarding until I hit the magic number. Currently at 680k

Plan is to hoard 350 pulls for Doom/Marvel/Endgame. I will divert some pulls for Marvel’s release store to get a single cover, also if a really good special store comes along. Otherwise I’m hoarding until I hit the magic number. Currently at 210 pulls.