Who will be your first Champion, and Why?

Comments

• Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Iron Fist. Because...seriously, I don't understand the question. He's the best 3* in the game by a mile.
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    First will be two star Storm as she was the first cover I pulled (from DDQ) after I found out about the Champions feature. Then probably the 2 stars I've got maxed, then the 3 stars.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Deadpool...its amazin how quick he can kill teams off when hes buffed.his pvp is definitely my favourite.cyc will get some love when i get some covers too then i can swap between being an insane red feeder to a 1 man army when his event comes around.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Iron Fist. Because...seriously, I don't understand the question. He's the best 3* in the game by a mile.
    I think there are a combination of factors that go in to it. While I intend to champion Iron Fist when I get covers for him, I have covers for others already. I'm not going to waste those to make IF my first champion.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Deadpool...its amazin how quick he can kill teams off when hes buffed.his pvp is definitely my favourite.cyc will get some love when i get some covers too then i can swap between being an insane red feeder to a 1 man army when his event comes around.

If you buff him too much above other characters, aren't you in danger of making his health too high and negating Life of the Party?
  • OBW, for reasons I would hope are obvious. At that point I'll enjoy her new buffy greatness until D3 realizes she has become too awesome (like 1* Venom) and nerfs her.

DBC
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have BP and Cage expiring tomorrow morning...if it's live before then, it will be them.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    CNash wrote:

If you buff him too much above other characters, aren't you in danger of making his health too high and negating Life of the Party?
    Nope, because he protects ppl with lower health .its not really an issue for me anyway i hardly use his 3rd power just doin it for his speed
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bagman, because doing stupid stuff and making my own fun is the place where the game actually remains enjoyable for me.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    First for me will be deadpool, I have 6 covers waiting. Then she-hulk with 5 covers.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also have 6 She-Hulk covers in the backburner but mine is at level 135 and right now it's not a priority for me to spend 50k Iso in her just to be able to champion. Going by my closest expiring cover of a maxed 3*, it seems that Magneto will be my first.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Original Black Widow, she's so far ahead of the pack of characters I want to go past their max level it's not even funny.
  • Probably 2 star.png Magneto or OBW since I have some covers floating around. I've also really enjoyed using them to generate massive cascades plus + constant stun aoes with Storm.
  • Acratin
    Acratin Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Probably a 2* like Ares. He stings at higher levels. But after that, whatever 3* characters I get!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 2*, because they're the ones who are maxed. Down the road? We'll see. Iron Fist or Groot, probably.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine will be OBW. One thing that kept me from lvling my 3*s to 166 was that I knew once I maxed my 3*s, I won't be able to use OBW against scaled up teams. I relied on OBW so much that she was holding me back from advancing. I'm happy I'll be able to use her again.

I'm sure she will be the #1 2* players will champion. She's a no brainer.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like OBW will win the day! She is boosted now, and even at 150 only has 5k hp, hoping boosted from 144 helps keep her alive longer!
  • Pylgrim wrote:
    I also have 6 She-Hulk covers in the backburner but mine is at level 135 and right now it's not a priority for me to spend 50k Iso in her just to be able to champion. Going by my closest expiring cover of a maxed 3*, it seems that Magneto will be my first.
    Yeah, I feel like I sold off about 6 She-Hulk covers the other day because I only have her around lvl 100. I don't have nearly enough ISO to max characters for the sole sake of championing them. At this point, if I don't have a 3* character maxed it's because I didn't think they were good enough to warrant maxing over some some other characters, and championing isn't really going to change that.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    OBW. Unless Stormneto to help with Dark Avengers Heroic.

Great minds think alike! I actually have a second, max covered obw. With 1400+ standard tokens on hand, I could easily champion max my first obw and probably get enough covers to start the second. icon_lol.gif

At level 150 obw, is an absolute beast in the heroic event. If the champion feature becomes live before heroic pve ends, I will seriously consider pushing for t10 using championed obw. Otherwise, I'll go slow and sit at t50. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • 2* Storm. First chance to give her more health, and she's one of the most used within my team.

Then, OBW.

3rd, Wolvie 2*.

I will focus on the lower ones, because I'd never sell them.