Who will be your first Champion, and Why?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Who will you pick first? Keep it to 1 answer, and why?

Mine, will be She-Hulk, why? because i have over a dozen covers for her stored, so she will get the most benefit, and me the most rewards.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    4hor, I have her at 270, and I have a few extra covers sitting there. Plus she'll be a beast with lots and lots of hit points, which will give her enough time to unleash some nasty lightning storm attacks.

Then lots of my 3*s and 2*s, you know, the good ones. Then the bad ones that I've already max leveled, then more 4*s as I level them and get more covers.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Same here on she-hulk for the exact same reason.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have one green JG cover stored, so she'll be first.

Couple of 3*s after that, GSBW for sure, possibly Daken, Torch, Psyduck - simply cause I have the covers.

Basically anybody that is at max level, cause why not.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    It would have to be Cmags for me, for the same reason, got a bunch of cards sitting in my queue right now. Probably play around with some of my 2*s as well if the rewards are worth the initial Iso pay in. The 2*s should be quick to boost up levels, I have a ton of those in my queue as well.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    OBW. Unless Stormneto to help with Dark Avengers Heroic.

That's right, you had one rule and I broke it.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Probably Ares. Maxed out and buffed.... yikes. That will be fun.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Original Black Widow for me. A jacked up AP stealer? YES Please!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to do all the 3*s in my storage list (and IMHB) but my absolute first will be CMags. He was my first 3*, I pulled a token of his before I even pulled MnMags. His purple (now blue) got me through a lot of the prologue.
  • Cmags and Daken have over 5 covers waiting to be used so that's a no brainer. Hopefully I'll also have enough iso to level Grocket from 140 to 166 as well since I'll be grabbing 4 covers for him from PVE soon.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulkbuster. As long as the feature isn't 12+ days out, I've got 4 of him stored.

There's a few others I have ready @ 2 & 3* level. If it goes live today, Daken will probably be co-first to take advantage of his PvP.

I have a good 10+ covers of 2* Wolvie and OBW too. Might be a lot of firsts really.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    all depends on when it hits. only have 2 4*s within reach of maxing and would take most of my iso and have no covers waiting for either, so expirations will drive my decision. if this hits today my first will be panther (20 hrs left). if not my first will be 3mags (like so many others) since I have 5 covers in waiting for him (exp timers 1d19h to 4d11h). 3* will take priority over 2* depending on my iso pile and if I need to hit max on a 4*. if I don't need to hit max on one of my top2 4* from my 23 LTs, i'll be able to champ 5 3*s and 4 2*s.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Most likely the next two star character I draw, because I've never bothered with storing covers. (Looks like I'm going to start!)
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    madok wrote:
    Same here on she-hulk for the exact same reason.
    Malcrof wrote:
    Who will you pick first? Keep it to 1 answer, and why?

Mine, will be She-Hulk, why? because i have over a dozen covers for her stored, so she will get the most benefit, and me the most rewards.
    Ditto here too, 11 SH covers in queue

Edit

Changing my answer, going with C Mag with 6 covers in queue. I feel he'd be more usefull +6 than SH +11
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    GSBW. She's part of my A-team (not profx and Switch, I use 3*cyc and cmags) and I have a couple extra covers held on to for her.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm championing Goddess, Hulkbuster, Jean Grey, X-Force Deadpool, and X-Force Wolverine first. Then I'll work my way up from 2*.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    All of my 2*s first, as their covers are more frequently dropped as rewards or token prizes, so as to minimize wastage. Then my 3*s, in order of their utility - probably Blade, Falcon and Steve first.
  • I'm just going to go through all my 2*s and give it to em all ( icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_daken.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_storm.pngicon_moonstone.pngicon_thor.png ) because I want the HP involved, goshdarnit.

Also because I want to actually make level progress instead of hiding until i get more Iron Fists and all.
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    3* Deadpool because I love him and really really want his 4* version. Also he is one of my like 7 maxed 3*, so that makes the transition easier.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    OBW. Unless Stormneto to help with Dark Avengers Heroic.

That's right, you had one rule and I broke it.

I so wanted to break the rule too!!!
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    The consensus seems to be "I'll champion whoever is already maxed and with covers in my queue" and I'll add to it by saying that OBW is first on my list by virtue of me having 31 covers for her already in my queue but It may have been her anyway just because she is my favourite AP thief. If I could max anyone first it would be Cage most likely as I like pairing him with LCap