Upcoming Patch Preview - R48 Discussion

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Trying to finish those subs had issues. Alot of comlink disrupted. Prolly due to the patch hitting the servers.

Did have an issue where I completed a node. The leader board did not update. I reloaded the game and it did not credit me the points or reduce the node stacks.

Still think I won the easy bracket. Didn't get to hard minus the 1k ISO reward node. Forgot what time they were ending and only noticed with an our left. The constant losing connection did not help.

Didn't crash though and the background glitches and stuttering were not present at this time.
  • Is there an explanation somewhere of just how the Respec works?
  • I think the Alliance should have been 20 people.
    This coud work for alliance pvp or pve.
    So if you are playing in a bracket with 200 players it can be up to 10 alliances.
    If you are playing in a bracket with 1,000 players it can be up to 50 alliances.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    Is there an explanation somewhere of just how the Respec works?

1. Your character has to have 13/13 powers.
    2. You use a cover to add 1 level to a non-maxed power (the color of that cover you use, of course) AND remove 1 level from another power. OR you pay the HP cost to buy a power level AND remove a level as if you had the cover.
  • RichHurtz wrote:
    Is there an explanation somewhere of just how the Respec works?

The first post of this thread.
  • Unity wrote:
    I think the Alliance should have been 20 people.
    This coud work for alliance pvp or pve.
    So if you are playing in a bracket with 200 players it can be up to 10 alliances.
    If you are playing in a bracket with 1,000 players it can be up to 50 alliances.

IceIX said it can have up to 20 so maybe they chose to keep it small initially because there is no content for it yet? It is i. A really basic form so maybe they are keeping the alliances small as a trial? See if everything goes smoothly with connecting a few peeps before trying larger groups? I dunno. I am going to wait a bit and see how they flesh it out a bit before committing myself to anything.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    Trying to finish those subs had issues. Alot of comlink disrupted. Prolly due to the patch hitting the servers.

Did have an issue where I completed a node. The leader board did not update. I reloaded the game and it did not credit me the points or reduce the node stacks.

Still think I won the easy bracket. Didn't get to hard minus the 1k ISO reward node. Forgot what time they were ending and only noticed with an our left. The constant losing connection did not help.

Didn't crash though and the background glitches and stuttering were not present at this time.

I had these problems as well. Had a win for 1400 points not count on the leaderboard, but I got credit for the awarded prize that round. Oh well. Just did the mission over again and moved on, chalking it all up to server lag with the patch.
  • anyone have found where the so called android only features are?
  • Aah, okay. Thanks.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    coolbond wrote:
    anyone have found where the so called android only features are?

I think the achievements tie in with G+ sign-in, which is currently broken. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3873
  • Damn, why couldn't the patch arrive yesterday? This purchase confirmation screen would have saved me 4075 HP.
  • Just noticed that the Patch Release Notes in the News and Announcement area (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3898) adds the following information:
    ---
    PC Only
    - Agents may have noticed that there has been a Steam Cloud icon floating around in their Libraries. This is due to the fact that while it was enabled for the server, the client didn't have support yet. R48 remedies this and allows Agents to make use of Steam Cloud save migration.
    ---
    I read this as saying that in addition to having my saves backup to the Steam Cloud, I can also now use my Steam account on multiple PCs. Is that how you all read it too?
  • Can anyone confirm if respecs are live?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SirKopath wrote:
    Can anyone confirm if respecs are live?

Yup. After a few prompts, I was able to change my MN Magneto from 5/5/3 to 4/5/4.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    SirKopath wrote:
    Can anyone confirm if respecs are live?

Yup. After a few prompts, I was able to change my MN Magneto from 5/5/3 to 4/5/4.

Awesome! Thanks!
  • Post patch, the game seems to run almost at lightspeed on my phone (LG G2). Looks like 60+ FPS to me.

Don't mind it all, although its funny to see the victory message while the animation for a power is still playing.

Can't argue with today's Assault Token pulls today either. About time the RNG Gods offered something nice to me for a change icon_razz.gif
  • Did anybody else notice that they nerfed Spidey's abilities in Venom, where people used to go to heal up? They took away his Web Bandages ability. I don't use that ability anymore, but I gotta say that's a really d**k move.
  • pumkin wrote:
    Did anybody else notice that they nerfed Spidey's abilities in Venom, where people used to go to heal up? They took away his Web Bandages ability. I don't use that ability anymore, but I gotta say that's a really d**k move.

It was discovered earlier in the day. Mixed feelings on the mater personally, but I can somewhat see why such as change would be made.

Nevertheless, new players won't know about the change, and the majority of players that would know about that already have some form of healing that would be used instead of the loaner Spidey.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, not sure why they did that really...
    Kind of lame. It's not like it was a cheap easy heal either you still had to get like 10 yellow or something to activate it and even then it was a really small heal... oh well.

Also noticed that skipping a retaliation in PvP counts towards your skip bonus. I thought that wasn't meant to happen?
    That's kinda naff. icon_neutral.gif