Upcoming Patch Preview - R48 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Holy **** you guys added a confirm box when i'm buying covers. THANK YOU for saving me from my own fat fingers.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Up on IOS now!

Looks like I'll be grabbing it after work - no Wifi here. Wanna Alliance it up?

Feels almost like an ISO sink at this point since they have no function yet.
  • What is the general purpose of an Alliance, or is it yet undecided?

Is it going to be a general guild or a pvp thing?
  • Yes ios people update now! Subs are about to end. Its a long update:)
  • jozier wrote:
    Nemek wrote:
    Up on IOS now!

Looks like I'll be grabbing it after work - no Wifi here. Wanna Alliance it up?

Feels almost like an ISO sink at this point since they have no function yet.

Would you gentlemen enjoy a little female company?
  • Patch installed a while ago, probably could have snagged that Tinykitty Alliance name but Meh. Hoping the stability is fixed icon_e_smile.gif
  • Anyone respec yet? Is it entirely free (other than the cover itself)?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone respec yet? Is it entirely free (other than the cover itself)?

Yes, I did respecs on 4 characters from covers I've been saving. I lost a Patch cover I was hoping to use.

It works fine.

Yes. Respec is awesome. I was able to respec my IM35 3/5/5 to 5/5/3 and M. Storm 5/3/5 to 5/5/3. All it cost were covers.

Unfortunately, I had to sell all the 3* covers I was saving up for respec due to expiration.
  • Steam version is updating now

Yes, I did respecs on 4 characters from covers I've been saving. I lost a Patch cover I was hoping to use.

It works fine.

it ate my CStorm green cover I was saving, had 2d left (it's just...gone) - anyone else have similar issues ?

Not a huge deal, in that I am sure I will get a bunch more soon. knock on wood. well, melamine, but the idea is there.
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So is anyone creating an Alliance for forumites?
  • Steam update is up right now.

I did the respec, love it. Fixed my Captain america and Iron man at the moment. Now, I just need to fix my wolverine and Ares when I get their covers.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Changing time on your device no longer provides health packs or healing...
  • morgh wrote:

Yes that it is in the announcement.
  • jozier wrote:
    morgh wrote:

Yes that it is in the announcement.

Im going to miss that :'c .
  • morgh wrote:

That was a thing? Wow, glad it's gone. What a horrible cheat. That explains a lot, actually...
  • Marquoz wrote:
    morgh wrote:

That was a thing? Wow, glad it's gone. What a horrible cheat. That explains a lot, actually...

It doesn't really do all that much. Eventually your device needs to catch up to real time and when it does, you won't get any health packs.
  • Anyone else not getting their +30 ISO bonuses? Played about 15 rounds and didn't see any difference -- just the regular 70/140.
  • In the interest of constructive feedback (aka I'm not complaining), the new patch is running the game much slower for me. It's still playable, but there's a noticeable delay compared to R47. This is on Steam.