Growth Industry?

Unknown
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Anybody else see the icon pop up? Another icon_antman.pngpurpleflag.png as the prize, which is slightly intriguing, since that's the reward as last time.

Comments

• ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Well it is entirely an Ant-Man event. I really don't get why it's 30 days long tho. Kind of silly
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    did they say its going to be 30 days on tons of cold meds tonight so mostly out of it
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    don't mind one bit that they're re-running it. but change the cover colour. i have 2 ant man covers. both purple. anyone who finished the first one has a purple.

have a blue.

then run it again in a few months and have a yellow.

geez...
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, switching to blue world be nice. But, I'll take it. Mine is only at 1/0/1, so this is still good for me.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    I would've liked to see a different cover, but I'm still sitting on the purple from the first Growth Industry, so I'll gladly take it!
  • Hard to find anything to complain about on this one. It's non-competitive, and I've got a single cover (pinkle) A-M who could use some help…

Woo hoo! Bring. It. ON! icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think they should rig events like this (and the guaranteed Hulk and Sentry nodes in their PVEs) to give a random chance at any of their three colors.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I think they should rig events like this (and the guaranteed Hulk and Sentry nodes in their PVEs) to give a random chance at any of their three colors.

There is the nodes in the Prologue that gave out a "Black Widow Token" and an "Hawkeye Token" for giving out a random cover on 1* Widow or Hawkeye.

Those would be kinda cool to bring back although I can imagine there being issues.

...and besides I'm just hype to get a more usable Anty darnit.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

Or maybe...allow you to pick one?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought it was mildly surprising that it's the same color as last time as well, but to echo an above comment, when that's literally the only complaint I could have about the event, there ain't much to complain about. Mine is 2/0/0, so it's not like I can't use the cover anyway.

Maybe there will be Command Points as node rewards, especially if it's running for 30 days again?
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Didn't expect to see GI event til next year. But I could use that AM cover. So no complaints. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious if its the same exact event, same nodes, same Deadpool on every survivor node.
  • I'm at 4/3/5, so I'm rather happy it's another purple to finish him off.
  • 2/1/2 need it, why the dev's not run it a week and rotate with different event different 4*?
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    My 3 3 1 Ant Man has no complaints!

Maybe it's being re-run because Ant Man is out on DVD/home release soon-ish?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    everyone should play and finish GI even if u have a full 5 purple so devs know it's viable play option and maybe they might make it a weekly event with rotation 4* prize.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have had 5 purple covers for Ant-man for a long time. Will still play this for bonus ISO though, and I seem to recall some HP rewards in the nodes.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Newer player, so happy to get a Cover at all (first AM for me)
    Is it a long event in terms of progressing towards the reward? (lots of fights needed?)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Green83 wrote:
    Is it a long event in terms of progressing towards the reward? (lots of fights needed?)
    No, it's only 5 nodes.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Green83 wrote:
    Newer player, so happy to get a Cover at all (first AM for me)
    No, that's the beauty of it. It's just five missions you need to beat in order to get the prize.