MPQ At Marvel.com: Command Points & 5-Star Phoenix!

12346»

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jathro wrote:
    How about we call them CoPo?
    People who collect a ton of them can be called CoPophages.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice if positive contributions to the forum were rewarded with a flood of CP. Perhaps at some completely and entirely arbitrary level like reaching a reputation of 1000?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about rewarding CP to all the players that completed the Prologue? I always felt we should have won something cool when you "beat the game". Thanks icon_razz.gif
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    What will be the 5* drop rate post Phoenix? 5% each or 3.33% each?

Trying to decide to wait till tomorrow for better odds or today for better odds at multi-cover character.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    3.33% each
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Hendross wrote:
    What will be the 5* drop rate post Phoenix? 5% each or 3.33% each?

Trying to decide to wait till tomorrow for better odds or today for better odds at multi-cover character.

Rate of 5 star.png draw is 10%. so the more 5s are released, the LESS LIKELY you will get the one you need. icon_twisted.gif
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    IceIX wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    Let's see. .. Stark salary costs one hundred bucks. 100x100= $10,000. So if an alliance collectively spends 10gs, each member gets a leg token. Wow. icon_eek.gificon_e_surprised.gif
    Each person would have enough currency to directly purchase one 5* cover of their choice. Or about 28 Legendary Packs. Pack - 25 CP. 5* Cover - 720 CP.

Thx for the clarification! Now how do I convince super whales to join my alliance? icon_lol.gificon_mrgreen.gif