Options
12346»

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    simonsez wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:
    As someone who once took down a L300 Daken with nothing but PX left on the board, and no special tiles... it's not impossible, but it takes a really, really, really long time. I think I spent about 30 mins on that single match
    Yeah, that's why I qualified it with "pretty much" impossible. Based on your experience, I don't think this is something you'd want to force onto the whole player base.

You do realize we're talking about the MPQ devs here, right? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Der_Lex wrote:
    As someone who once took down a L300 Daken with nothing but PX left on the board, and no special tiles... it's not impossible, but it takes a really, really, really long time. I think I spent about 30 mins on that single match
    Yeah, that's why I qualified it with "pretty much" impossible. Based on your experience, I don't think this is something you'd want to force onto the whole player base.

You do realize we're talking about the MPQ devs here, right? icon_mrgreen.gif
    Yes, and they're famous for stealing ideas from the forum and torturing us with them. Delete this page!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1 and done for me, JG never got a single power off.. my Antman is 4/1/3 lvl 140. Pulled a nice KP yellow from the token, bringing him to 4/1/3 as well.. so now i wait on his turn!
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Completed my first ever 4* DDQ. My Ant-man is 3/0/5 lvl 140. I was able to deny JG purpleflag.png and greenflag.png and she never fired off a power. Did it on my first attempt.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2/2/4 level 145 made it first try. deny purple and green. wait on purple until you have yellow going. fill purples with attacks. purple again for the punch. deny deny deny purple and green. oh, and when they got their torch teamup, blue when you can. was by far my easiest 4* ddq node. even easier than hb was (although mine would be easier now than it was then). looking forward to starlords day. mine is 4/2/2 level 145. 145 seems about right to take the 4*s for the fight. that's what I've been doing.