So, no anniversary LRs or Double Iso? Dev Update

12346»

Comments

• GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Has anyone got their 5K reward from this yet?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards

Everyone who plays during the current set will get it, so they can't give it out until it's over and they can see who played.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    udonomefoo wrote:

Everyone who plays during the current set will get it, so they can't give it out until it's over and they can see who played.
    My bad, I checked the game and didn't see a LR up so I assumed they were over. When do they end?
  • Wait, am I the only one getting a 5000ISO reward from each separate LR victory?

J/K. icon_razz.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:

My bad, I checked the game and didn't see a LR up so I assumed they were over. When do they end?

Tomorrow, not sure what time exactly. I believe it's noon (PST) tuesday to noon thrusday.
  • Thanks for the compensation. Sorry you have to deal with some unreasonable people at times.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Unreasonable people, some of which took the day off of work, took a vacation, made entire alliances of friends and family, spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, and grinded themselves to death during this anniversary.....

Which they WOULD NOT have done otherwise, had they known the tokens would be abysmal, they're would be several events awarding ZERO Iso, several events NOT giving the previously said double Iso, server issues kicking people out for hours, etc etc etc.

.......yeah......shame on those "unreasonable people."

*smh
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Unreasonable people, some of which took the day off of work, took a vacation, made entire alliances of friends and family, spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, and grinded themselves to death during this anniversary.....

Which they WOULD NOT have done otherwise, had they known the tokens would be abysmal, they're would be several events awarding ZERO Iso, several events NOT giving the previously said double Iso, server issues kicking people out for hours, etc etc etc.

*smh

Information about the tokens content and event rewards was live from before the events started. Anyone who didn't like what they saw could have chosen not to "grind themselves to death" before starting.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I figured out the saddest part of no LR double ISO this morning.

Dumping ISO into DD to have him ready for DDQ 4* this time (and possible upcoming PVP).

Dumping ISO into Elektra to have her ready for DDQ 4* next time.

--I mean, really. All of your anniversary "extra" ISO likely went into those two worthless characters, where you wouldn't have put it otherwise.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    TLCstormz wrote:

*smh

We are called "disconnected" now. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

*smh
    I think if someone takes the day off work to spend more time with a f2p match 3 game, they have more pressing problems than token odds.

Perspective.
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Weren't we supposed to receive some ISO right after the end of the LR's? Or was there an update I missed?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, I don't remember seeing this go out yet.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got my 5k for the lightning rounds.
This discussion has been closed.