So, no anniversary LRs or Double Iso? Dev Update

Varg138
Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Had my game open at the normal start of weekly LRs only to see Gamora and regular LR rewards. This has to be the biggest disappointment this anniversary so far, as those LRs were the best part of last year. Another fail.

Mod Edit: Merged all the LR Threads

IceIX Edit: Commented later on in the thread here.

Comments

• westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Lazy guys. Any reason why LR's shouldn't be double ISO? I understand we are not getting 20 person LR but this is kind of ****.
  • awarnica
    awarnica Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    *Like*

One would almost think this would be one of the harder issues to screw up.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    All is said.. How is It even possible? A rehash of old LRs that we just have seen way too many times like those dark Avengers that we ve been given ad nauseam in pve.. What a wonderful celebration d3
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    And no double ISO in the lightning rounds...just another kick in the crotch.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    And ruin their new Scrooge persona?

This anniversary isn't about fun, it's about setting the new normal which sucks harder than the old normal.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Just posted one but deleted it because I saw a couple people posted at same time, another disappointment
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    No double iso....
    Same old heroes...
    Large (not 20 people) brackets....
    No anniversary tokens as rewards....

YET ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY FAIL.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    chalk up another major let down and disappointment from this fail-iversary event
  • SnowcaTT
    No double iso....
    Same old heroes...
    Large (not 20 people) brackets....
    No anniversary tokens as rewards....

YET ANOTHER ANNIVERSARY FAIL.
  • SnowcaTT
    edited October 2015
    Edit: well, now it looks like I triple posted with the three threads merged. Just wanted to get that disappointment out there for whichever thread was looked into. I mean really....there is all this disappointment over the anniversary and now you just ignore LR's as well?

Even simple double-iso, folks would be happy with that!

But many, many less chances here to get anniversary tokens - which means many, many less chances to get Dino.

Anniversary continues to be the -only- way to get dino, and between low draw rates initially and now less chances to get the tokens...Dino really, really needs to go into rotation and into normal packs so folks have a chance to get him.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    "Double-Iso in versus and story events (not including prologue)", come on D3, this is getting pathetic
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Heh. I was gonna come bark up the same tree, but it looks like y'all already have it covered. I'll just keep my pitchfork and torch handy, holler if you need me icon_e_biggrin.gif

But seriously, is giving the people that grind LR's enough ISO to maybe, maybe level up a 3* this week or put a half decent dent into the ISO void that is leveling up a 4*, for one week a year, really gonna break the bank? Really?
  • enigo me
    enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    its the anniversary right? where are the special lightning rounds??? no double iso?? this was going to be the redeemer for a disappointing anniversary event. thanks d3, i guess
  • This could of redeemed the whole anniversary.. Another let down? Or another oversight?
    This is a abusive relationship.. Can you try giving back to the community that provides you with a job in the gaming world.
    I was steaming but now whatever to be expected by now.
  • Tredo
    Tredo Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    D3, your anniversary is bad and you should feel bad.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Worth posting again.

tumblr_n191a6Evqb1rpfx57o5_400.gif
  • Can someone tell me how to figure out when lightning rounds start?
    i only found half an hour after it started, making it completely pointless since all enemies were too difficult already. Need to be there at the first 10 minutes, but i alwaysm iss that.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Don't worry guys--I am sure they will realize their mistake and extend goodwill...by waiting until Friday morning to acknowledge there was an issue, and offer us 1000 iso as compensation... Yay?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to note, IceIX said last week there would not be the special 20-bracket LRs this year but it was buried in a long thread. Expecting double ISO is a reasonable interpretation of their post, though.
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    We were told that we would receive double ISO on all events except prologue.

We were lied to again. I call this false advertising.
This discussion has been closed.