**** Iceman (All New X-Men) ****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited September 2016 in Character Details
Iceman (All New X-Men) icon_iceman.png
4 Star Rarity (Legendary) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 13934 Tile Damage: 11/11/73/64/82/10/4.0x

Whiteout - 12 greentile.png AP
Iceman unleashes a tempest of ice and snow across the battlefield, devastating everything in its path and causing local weathermen to question their credentials. Deals 365 damage to the enemy team, plus 32 damage for every Blue tile on the board (to a max of 15 tiles).
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals 511 damage plus 45 damage per Blue tile. Level 3: Deals 657 damage plus 58 damage per Blue tile. Level 4: Deals 949 damage plus 83 damage per Blue tile. Level 5: Deals 1533 damage plus 134 damage per Blue tile.
Max Level
    Level 3: Deals 1303 damage plus 115 per Blue tile Level 4: Deals 1882 damage plus 166 per Blue tile Level 5: Deals 3041 damage plus 269 per Blue tile

Uncanny Snowman - 6 bluetile.png AP
(Build a Snowman) Bobby stuns the target for 2 turns and places a 4-turn Countdown tile. While this tile is on the board, this power becomes Punch a Snowman
(Punch a Snowman) Iceman deals 457 damage. Destroys all of Iceman's Countdown tiles.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Build: Stuns for 3 turns. Punch: Deals 548 damage. Level 3: Build: Stuns for 4 turns. Punch: Deals 594 damage. Level 4: Punch: Deals 1737 damage. Level 5: Punch: Deals 4022 damage.
Max Level
    Level 3: Build: Stuns for 4 turns. Punch: Deals 1177 damage. Level 4: Build: Stuns for 4 turns. Punch: Deals 3439 damage. Level 5: Build: Stuns for 4 turns. Punch: Deals 7964 damage.

Cold As Ice - 8 purpletile.png AP
Iceman whips around the battlefield on his ice slides, chilling his opponents and making them wish they'd brought a sweater. Transforms 4 Red tiles into Blue tiles, then drains the enemy team of 2 Red AP.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Iceman drains 3 Red AP from the enemy team. Level 3: Iceman converts 5 Red tiles to Blue tiles. Level 4: Iceman drains 4 Red AP from the enemy team. Level 5: Iceman converts 7 Red tiles to Blue tiles.

As per usual, these are pre-release stats and may change prior to Iceman being unleashed upon the world.

Comments

• Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Two 'Unknowns' at once? Interesting timing
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    IceIX wrote:
    This character is still undergoing final balancing passes, but a brief ability rundown:
      Green -
    Deals damage to enemy team, plus bonus damage for each Blue tile on the board
    Blue - Stuns the target and places a Countdown tile. Use again to destroy the Countdown tile and deal damage to target
    Purple - Transforms Red tiles to Blue tiles, drains Red AP from the enemy. (IceIX - Hulkbuster-buster?)

I did it! You're welcome, everyone.
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    IceIX wrote:
    This character is still undergoing final balancing P****, but a bRiEf ability rundown:
      Green - Deal
    S damage to enemy team, plus bonuS damage for each Blue tile on the board
    Blue - Stuns the target and PlAces a CoUntdown tile. USE agaiN to dEstroy the Countdown tilE and Deal damage to target
    Purple - Transforms Red tIleS tO Blue tiles, DrAins Red AP froM the eneMy. (IceIX - HulkbusTer-buster?)

Another 4*. Yay!!!

I like this meme. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    pretty sure its hulk,might actually do pve 4 this 1 as long as its not a week long.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    His powers seem to be all about blue, and anti-red. All ice, no fire.

Take that.

But i want Howard.

Ice-man or Surfer (anti galactus for the red)
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    this character is gunna be wild with that purple, someone made a really good guess of iceman which makes sense to me because of the purple power which is like him lowering the temperature of something.

red (hot) --> blue (cold)
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I was going to say Dr. Strange, but Iceman probably makes the most sense. The blue countdown could be an ice block that he made to throw at you, or something.

It could maybe be Thanos, even, but I'd kind of expect him to have black as a color.
  • Malcrof
    Been a while since it was not blatantly obvious from the unknown thread who it was going to be.. this is fun.
  • Doctor Strange..maybe?
  • Iceman makes perfect sense--the blue ability would then, I expect, be flavoured as freezing the enemy solid (the countdown tile being them slowly thawing, whereas if you cast again before its expiration you shatter them to deal damage). Green ability powering up with blue ("cold") tiles on the battlefield, purple chilling red tiles as other people have surmised--that's my bet. I look forward to seeing numbers on the abilities once balancing is done
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iceman seems very logical, yeah. And would mean we can expect (Arch)Angel sooner or later.
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Anyone who's seen me occasionally on this forum knows I'm mad with this character and just obsessed so ofc I'll see this character as him.

But if this is Mysterio I'll cry.

I can link the green to a similar power to Mystique shapeshift and masterstroke in one.
    Purple.. well, illusions, changing things around idk.
    Green ... he ... wears green?

icon_e_confused.gif

omgkillmeIwillcryhappiness

(edit..i know i'm wrong though please send donations to fund my medical bills for my madness pls)
  • I can totally see this being Iceman. Those abilities certainly make sense for an ice-based character.
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    Purple - Transforms Red tiles to Blue tiles, drains Red AP from the enemy.

So this is a modified version of the old Cold Snap environmental move? Mutant Revolutionary was a modified version for Forest Fire, so hopefully someone down the road will get the gamebreaking Hot Dog Stand.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Yes someone to stop over scaled juggs!

icon_e_smile.gif

Looks interesting so far, can't wait to see the numbers.
  • so I actually don't know who this character is, despite my otherworldly powers. Intersante.
  • Malcrof
    raisinbman wrote:
    so I actually don't know who this character is, despite my otherworldly powers. Intersante.

It is 6* Emma Frost!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder about the blue ability. I like the dual ability I just hope it does not cost too much. My issue with Ant Man is to fire grow it just costs too much AP to legitimately fire it off. I would much rather it so less damage and cost less AP then do massive damage but never fire
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, depending on how many tiles the purple changes, running out of blue may not be that much of a problem...
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one could be quite good, lets hope we have the numbers soon.

And yeah, IT IS Ice man, freezing somebody and then shattering him inside the ice, that is fun icon_e_biggrin.gif