if scaling is turned off then why are my ranks going higher

1235»

Comments

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    DFiPL wrote:
    Puce Moose wrote:
    Thanks for the info! I made it up to 263 in the event (and 53 in the current sub), so I have some hope that I can manage a top 150 finish. Hood / Punisher / Falcon can really be a monster PvE team if the tiles are feeling at all charitable.

Looks like I was wrong. Iron Fist black is the progression reward in the next one.

unfortunately its a heroic and there is a 90% chance I'm going to be **** on the required characters for it icon_e_sad.gif
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Funny, I didn't see so many complaints when it was only the vets who had that scaling.

Welcome to our world.

You obviously didn't read any of my posts... icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

While my scaling never got as high as the vet nightmares' I was regularly seeing enemies 100+ levels above my best characters, much like I am now.

Was only hoping for progression out of this PvE, and it's looking to quite likely be the first time I've missed a final progression in a while, let alone placing for anything worthwhile, and that's with 2 of 3 essentials.

Thanks once again to D3 for making it really easy to choose other games to play.

DBC