Save game error

1235»

Comments

• What did you get?
  • compensation is not so important to me the main thing that's my game working again . and perhaps one of the daily login bonus
  • Having been down now since Monday I am particularly concerned about the daily logins and the Deadpool's Daily events. Quite a few covers I needed have passed by with no opportunity to get them. Very frustrating. Hopefully those will be addressed if/when I get back up and running!

Myrddin
  • I sent in an e-mail to them on the 13th of July and so far haven't heard anything back from them.
    I've lost just short of 2 years worth of progress as well as just about £150 plus worth of purchases. If I can't get my characters back (Including a lvl 236 X-Force Wolverine, 166 Daredevil, 166 Hulk and 166 Punisher) I'm not likely to start again from day 0.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems like there was a bad backlog fixxing all the people affected by the bug. There were alot of people who have been affected by the save game bug and only D3 can fix the problem to get those people up and running.. I got knocked out on friday and they didn't get me running until wed. So I basically missed all of Enemy of state and 2 pvp. For what its worth. I was off about 5 days and they sent me 1400hp as compensation. Although, realistically I would have won 4 or 5 4* in that time frame, I'm just glad to have my account back.

Why can't we have more testing all around, both software and play tests. It always seems like their is some silly QA issue that arises in the game.
  • after I heard nothing , I now again written a ticket because my balance is off . when I hear it, nothing I give up and uninstall the game in my steam account . even if it is a real shame because I play the very likes more than a week futile wait for the support I've got no great hope more

the game support must urgently work per se and work faster because that's sad

I apologize again for that but it is the Google Translator My English is not so good
  • Hi i lost my save games a week ago submit a ticket and got no response yet
    i lost ant man pvp events gold and i may lost my spot in the gield
    i am very disapointed and i regret i spend money on this game icon_e_sad.gif
    Ticket Your request (135303)
  • I've read a lot of the experiences with this problem and feel lucky. On 7/20 I reported a save corruption error via email early in the morning (approx. 7AM East Coast time). By about 8PM 7/20 I received an email from the support team telling me the problem was solved. I loaded the game and they were correct.

I hope this means they're getting caught up on the problem for those of you who posted about this.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I just had this problem start for me last night. I sent a ticket last night and still haven't gotten any response. I hope they resolve this problem soon, I don't want to miss out on any deadpool daily or other things that I can do.