Save game error

Comments

• update: received an email from support that they have my ticket and give them 24-72 hours to respond. My concern now is if this goes into next weekend I am really going to be out of the loop. Sadly my alliance is a casual on where the ante to play is to be active every day. I am one of the big pushers so I am hoping the other in my alliance do not drop. Good thing I got Ant man on day 1 other wise I would be be upset about more then the loss of Deadpool daily and the thing which is the only character I am missing.
  • Has anyone had any joy yet? Mine is still goosed icon_e_sad.gif
  • No response. Checking every time my phone buzzes
  • A new update is available to supposedly fix the corrupt issue
  • Didn't work for me
  • Me either! Just want it fixed God dammit
  • After the update I received an email telling me that they had synced the accounts so I'm able to play now. Just sent a response telling them thanks for fixing it now let's talk about what I lost cause of this
  • So how are you able to play? Do you have to do the tutorial or what?
  • No I just force closed the game and reopened it and it was back to my account
  • Just installed update...nothing - not fixed. Just goes into tutorial. I'll await a reply to my e-mail / ticket then shall I?

After 2 days it's a bit much!

@Daemonknight...any mention of reimbursement of missing rewards, covers etc...?
  • Not yet. I told them it was fixed and I told them what I missed. Now just waiting for a reply back
  • Ok got my response from D3. Basically they said three things.

1) It was all Apple's fault
    2) They are closed on the weekends.
    3) It sucks to be us cause we are not getting anything.
  • My cyclops was 4/4/4 today after placing 5th last pvp. Now today it is back to 3/3/3. What happened to the covers I had on the character? Anyone else have this issue before?
  • I sent a ticket 5 days ago still no no email
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    This hit my iPad yesterday. I did the update today and it is still not working. I get the save game error corrupted and am brought to the tutorial. I tried uninstalling the game, shutting down my iPad and reinstalling the game. Still nada.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi CHL13,

Please open a ticket with Customer Support if you haven't done so already. They can sort this out for you:
    https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/mar ... zle-quest/

Apologies for the inconvenience. The developers are currently investigating a fix. Thanks!

Hi David,

I too still have this problem, even after I updated the game today to R79.1. I sent an email out to support@d3p.us already.
  • Yep...same old bollocks for me;
    It was all Apple's fault
    (Not theirs in not making sure or testing latest update against latest software release).
    ...so must be mine in expecting to play the damn game I've invested time & real money in
    Doesn't matter how much you lose or indeed spend - you'll get nothing in compensation
    The fact there is no support when they are closed on the weekends is also a bit of a joke

Ho Hum...boo sucks to you Mr Customer!

Once again not very impressed with the response / customer service.
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    we dont know how many tickets were raised because of this issue, but as the ppl affected they certainly shouldve had weekend support. I had the issue since thursday & it didnt get fixed until monday.
  • But it's all Apple's fault
  • I'm still waiting since Saturday.