Post your awesome Vault Pulls Here!

12346»

Comments

• It only cost me 150hp to get the 1000hp reward from the Independence Vault. God Bless America!! icon_captainamerica.png

Nice I got 2 star on my 3rd daily deal but I pulled the 1000HP from the Cap PVP 300 pt token.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    blackflag.pngicon_hood.png
  • got yellow nick fury from my second 50hp independence vault pull. yay.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only have 2 covers I need in the vault. Prof X and Rag blue. So I was very happy that I pull rag blue in my third token, and maxing my rag. (Though rag isn't that good a character, but a max character is a max character).
  • purpleflag.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_professorx.png this week
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Snagged the yellow Prof X cover from the independence vault. Only thing left worth getting is the 1k HP. It will be mine! Oh yes, it will be mine. icon_twisted.gif
  • dingao666
    dingao666 Posts: 74 Match Maker
    got 3 2* (2 moonstones) icon_e_sad.gif

independence vault dont like me
  • Well, my odds have gotten better with the new system.

"Old" system - One 3* and one 250HP the whole time it ran.

"New" system - So far I've picked up two 250HPs and just opened a icon_hood.pngyellowflag.png ( icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_biggrin.gif )...

Perhaps my Taco luck is changing a bit?

DBC

P.S. Oh yeah, my other Taco was a 2hor.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I yanked out a welcome, if un-needed, Dak3n cover on my first pull from the Indy Vault. After that it's been nothing but 2* covers. Boo.
  • Sledge
    Sledge Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Navigated off and on the Sweet Taco Vault tab until red 4Thor and 2 other needed 4* displayed and pulled my last red 4Thor. Definitely made my day after losing out on her in the off-season.
  • First pull on new pvp vault, 1/50, was a PX yellow. 212 now, long way to go but gotta work for it.
  • I got the 1000HP from Independence Vault. My first Elektra redflag.png and my first 3hor redflag.png
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just pulled my 4th blueflag.pngicon_hood.png and 1000 imcoin.png to buy my 5th blueflag.png ! God Bless America!
  • 2* Thor.

Have I mentioned how annoying it is to need a 3* character to win what is usually a 2* token?

DBC
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Slowly depleting my ID4 vault of 2*'s, 6/50, all 2* (i need the iso anyway) really need those 4*s in there (no need for anything else, but a nice HP or Iso pack i would be fine with)
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    First one out of the independence vault was Invisible Women yellow. The other a classic storm.

Don't need the storm but IW is a definite keeper when I can muster some more HP.
  • Just got a blueflag.pngicon_nickfury.png
    And a 5 healthpack.png from taco vault

That pro x will be mine today