Post your awesome Vault Pulls Here!

Comments

• nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    2 2* icon_wolverine.png
    1 2* icon_thor.png
    1 healthpack.png

Hopefully it gets to the old average at least, I got really lucky with the 250 hp pulls on the old system. I probably got 7 of them in the last month.
  • snlf25 wrote:
    I pulled a Moonstone and an Ares! Awesome!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I pulled an Ares and a Moonstone!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Didn't need the Ares color and Moonstone is the one 2 star Ive not bothered to keep slotted. icon_e_sad.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    1st pull: 2* Daken blackflag.png (meh)
    2nd pull: Thorrina yellowflag.png (yay)
    3rd pull: 1500 iso8.png (not bad)

Hoping to get Xverine's blackflag.png from my current vault. After that I'll wait for any 4* i don't have (:starlord: icon_elektra.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_thing.png)

Btw anyone know how to make Star-lord's logo?

The same way you make anybody else's. You just don't use the dash.

icon_starlord.png

Although I just noticed you did the same thing in your post that I did in mine but yours didn't take for whatever reason. That's really goofy.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Btw anyone know how to make Star-lord's logo?
    The reason it's not showing up is that there is a parenthesis right before the colon. You need to have one space before and after the colons for the smilies to work.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Today's sweet tacos yielded a icon_ms_marvel.png and 250 HP. I decided that since what would have been 250 iso under the old taco system was 250 HP today, that I'd use 200 of that to get a Venom Heroic token hoping to get super lucky and get a yellowflag.pngicon_thing.png so I wouldn't have to grind so hard tonight to stay top 10. Ended up being a yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png so I wasn't upset with that. So all in all a sweet taco netted me a usable cyclops and 50 HP compared to the 250 iso I probably would have gotten a few days ago.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    Well... at least you're good for health packs for a couple days. icon_e_smile.gif

And you'll get another 12 draws at that vault with the daily tokens, so the odds of getting the 4*s just went from 3/300 to 3/240... 1% chance for the first draw to a 1.25% chance on your next draw... all the way up to 1.32% on your 12th draw. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Only another 8 draws, since it resets every 5 days, not every 7... according to what was posted about the refresh rate of the vault.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    For fun I decided to treat the vault like a slot machine, finally rolled a jackpot:

RBqLUI5.jpg

Also hit the Blade jackpot too

jQrBgLI.jpg
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Four sweet tacos, four star.pngstar.png covers. I do need two of the 4 stars available in my vault - two blue Prof X covers. I also need a total of two of the three star covers (Cyclops red and Kamala yellow), so I will likely open my tacos every day until the next round begins.
  • ninjar69
    ninjar69 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    I got 1000 HP on very first pull.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    Blech.

icon_moonstone.png x 2

icon_blade.png don't need

healthpack.png yay?

eta: My daily resupply was health packs too.
  • Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    So if I got this correctly, if you hoard the tokens and wait for a good vault, then you may end up pulling what you need in the first few pulls. If that is correct, then I can see why they added a reset button. Maybe someone is impatient and wanted to get to the new vault to use the rest of the tokens. Anyways, I got a b-load of Moonstones and I've already pulled one of them. I also pulled 2 x 1500 iso, and a Thor star.pngstar.png . So in summary 3500 iso.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Are you supposed to try to tap when you see the item you want or just tap at random?
  • Are you supposed to try to tap when you see the item you want or just tap at random?

Seems like random because when you tap it slows down to a scroll, but I didn't actually look long enough to see if it was a recurring pattern.
  • I got 1000 imcoin.png
    2x 250 imcoin.png
    1x 1500 iso8.png
    5x health pack
  • 2hor redflag.png .

At this rate, my odds are eventually going to be AMAZING.

DBC
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Pulled the last Blade purpleflag.png I needed today. Pretty happy about that.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    2nd awesome vault pull this week, first icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png (my first one of that color!) on day 1, and today icon_blackwidow.pnggreenflag.png her 5th cover, and completed her 5/3/5 now.. (didn't even know she was in there? apparently a Thor red in there as well, don't need or want it though)
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 1: 5 x health pack and 5 x health pack.

Day 2: 5 x health pack and Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel.

Day 3: OBW and 2* Daken
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited July 2015
    my first pull was a icon_loki.pnggreenflag.png and my second pull was a icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png which was a bonus since it was the PVP and i needed some help with my icon_gamora.png . my 4*'s are icon_starlord.pngredflag.png X2 and blueflag.pngicon_professorx.png. none of which i have or want currtnely but i am sick of pulling the 1* with the regular ones. they should do the regular tokens like a vault that resets cause most of my team is min 3* and the iso8.png banked is near 80K due to no lvl ups for players i have. looks like gonna hoard some tickets to get some good ones now.

3rd pull was a 2* ares. guess ill wait till i can have a 2 taco day. dont have many characters for the needed one. but the extra 1200 iso8.png a day is great from the ones i can play
  • On F2P account:

3rd TT pulls icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png out of vault.

Immediately send out alliance aid request.

Complete "Big Enchillada" after two tries for icon_blade.pngblackflag.png reward.

Current icon_blade.png status: 1 blackflag.png , 2 purpleflag.png , 2 greenflag.png .