Post your awesome Vault Pulls Here!

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
icon_professorx.pngyellowflag.png off my first token! 2nd was a BE Blue, trash.

So since i do not need any of the featured weekly, and got a 4* i really needed, hoarding until next run.

Post all your vaulty goodness here!

Comments

• CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Odd - neither of those are even in my vault. I guess the random 4* & 3* are random to each person and not just RNG once for all players. FYI - the RNG 4* in my vault are:

icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png

There is a icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png as well that I'd love to pull, but since I don't really need any of the featured 3* this week I think I'll just be keeping mine for a week and see if they carry over properly.
  • blinktag
    blinktag Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Two red Hawkeye. I'm sooo excited!

/s

... How is this better?
  • Health pack, i wish i pulled it before the pvp... still i think they are too many of them.
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    2* Hawkeye+ 5 health packs. The 5 health packs are certainly better than 250 iso. That is if they were in a separate pile.

By the time I play again they would of recharged any way.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    blinktag wrote:
    Two red Hawkeye. I'm sooo excited!

/s

... How is this better?

You won't draw those red Hawkeyes again. How is the tiny sample size of two tokens enough to already make you disappointed?

And yes, contents are randomised for each player. My 4*s are 2x Elektra and 1 X-Force and my girlfriend's are 2x IW + 1 X-Force. Knowing this, the short rotation of the vault makes much more sense. The vault as it is for me right now is barren. Not a single 4* or 3* I need in there so I'm thankful it will go away soon without me having to pay 1k HP to reset it. I'll just hoard tokens for a while and cash them on a vault that has three 4* covers I need.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will post when I have horses enough tokens, and actually have some covers in the vault I want. A .3% chance of getting the only cover I need in my vault tells me to hold off for now.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    I will post when I have horses enough tokens, and actually have some covers in the vault I want. A .3% chance of getting the only cover I need in my vault tells me to hold off for now.

This. I'm hoarding on first set for sure.
  • Thought i'd use it day one, just for funsies, 1500 iso instead of a 250 for a 2*? I wont complain.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I really hope there aren't two types of tacos. Best strategy given my cover situation is hoard 300 tacos, wait for 3 usable 4*s, pull until I get them, rehoard, repeat. If there's two types of tacos, it will be almost a year before I use the vault.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really hope there aren't two types of tacos. Best strategy given my cover situation is hoard 300 tacos, wait for 3 usable 4*s, pull until I get them, rehoard, repeat. If there's two types of tacos, it will be almost a year before I use the vault.

Hoard 300 tokens? You do realize that's half a year, right? And that's just to guarantee yourself three 4* covers that you will almost surely have gotten in the interim. Furthermore, I am willing to bet good money that there will be multiple tacos out there. The two plain reasons being 1) Why name the current ones "sweet" if not to provide for multiple types, and 2) What incentive would anyone have to flush the vault for 1k HP if not to discourage hoarding?
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    El Satanno wrote:

Hoard 300 tokens? You do realize that's half a year, right? And that's just to guarantee yourself three 4* covers that you will almost surely have gotten in the interim. Furthermore, I am willing to bet good money that there will be multiple tacos out there. The two plain reasons being 1) Why name the current ones "sweet" if not to provide for multiple types, and 2) What incentive would anyone have to flush the vault for 1k HP if not to discourage hoarding?

On the other hand, tracking another unique, partially-depleted prize pool, for every five days from now until MPQ shutdown or the heat death of the universe, seems like a lot of effort. Even a small number of rotating pools sounds like a hassle, and would really suck for people like me who RNGed into 2 IW covers sitting at the top of their vault.

I've wondered about the 1K button, though, as well. I'm not sure that they actually intend for anyone to push it.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    1st pull = 5xhealth packs.
    2nd pull = 5x health packs.

My streak of never having pulled a gold reward continues.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I pulled a Moonstone and an Ares! Awesome!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    El Satanno wrote:

Hoard 300 tokens? You do realize that's half a year, right?

I realize it's less than half a year. That's why I said it would take me almost a year to use the vault if there are two types of tacos.
    El Satanno wrote:
    And that's just to guarantee yourself three 4* covers that you will almost surely have gotten in the interim.

No it isn't. That's why I said wait for usable 4*s.
    El Satanno wrote:
    What incentive would anyone have to flush the vault for 1k HP if not to discourage hoarding?

The incentive for Demiurge is to have people with (large amounts of discretionary funds/poor impulse control) (buy/spend/waste) Hero Points.
  • Skorche
    Skorche Posts: 47
    pulled
    icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png

and

1500 iso8.png

so I'm getting a few lottery tickets and hope my luck holds out.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled icon_wolverine.pngredflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png on mobile last night.

1500 iso8.png and icon_thor.pngstar.pngstar.pngredflag.png with my PC tokens. As part of an experiment I spent 200 spideycoin.png on another token and got a second icon_thor.pngredflag.png as well.

I'm just fine with the 1500. Beats holy hell out of the 250 I get from selling 2*.
  • First pull: 10k Iso!

Second pull: 1500 Iso!

I can live with that icon_e_smile.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 x 5 health packs.

I cried IRL.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    2 x 5 health packs.

I cried IRL.

If your playing the Hunt PvE then those health packs are pure gold.
  • seth_is_OK
    seth_is_OK Posts: 48
    1st was 2 star.png Black Widow
    2nd was blueflag.png Nick Fury icon_e_biggrin.gif
    3rd was 1500 iso8.png

Very happy for now. Future vaults, I'm sure I'll spend all my tokens and only have 2 star.png pulls. But it's started off well.