Post your awesome Vault Pulls Here!

Comments

• SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Day 1+2: 1,500 ISO, 1,500 ISO, 2* + 2*
    Day 3: 2* Thor, +5 Health Packs

On top of the +3 Health Packs from the daily drop i'm now up to +18 Health Packs.....

Edit: Add another 5 Health packs and 1,500 ISO....
    I now have 23 Health Packs to burn icon_eek.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    day 2
    2* Thor
    5 health packs

day 3
    2* Torch
    3* Doctor Doom purple!

day 4
    2* Ares
    3* Luke Cage red 3/5/3 now

happy so far. Click on the prize you don't want and it'll cycle three more notches.
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I haven't received any good gifts from the vault. I guess the most useful one so far is the 5 Health Packs I got. Everything else has been **** 2* that I've maxed out already. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 1+2: 1,500 ISO, 1,500 ISO, 2* + 2*
    Day 3: 2* Thor, +5 Health Packs

On top of the +3 Health Packs from the daily drop i'm now up to +18 Health Packs.....

Edit: Add another 5 Health packs and 1,500 ISO....
    I now have 23 Health Packs to burn icon_eek.gif

head to the shield sim and get to 2k!
  • Another 2* - Ares, and

250HP.

Not going to scoff at the 250HP, I mean, that's 1/4 of a parking spot for a 1-cover level 15 2* essential! icon_e_wink.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 1
    Dr Doom *** (good, but mine was already fully covered the way I wanted, so sold)
    Moonstone

Day 2
    Captain America **
    Moonstone

Day 3
    Magneto **
    Storm **

Day 4
    Heath pack x 5
    Moonstone

That's right, in 4 days I've drawn 3 **** moonstones. I hate you rng, and I hate you moonstone.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Day 1: 5 x health pack and 5 x health pack.

Day 2: 5 x health pack and Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel.

Day 3: OBW and 2* Daken

Day 4: Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel and 1500 ISO 8
  • Can't remember the order but my pulls are as below for the 1st 4 days. I tried purchasing an additional token to try out on the 1st day so total 9 tokens

Black icon_doctordoom.png (don't need)
    Blue icon_ragnarok.png (got him to 5/5/3 with this)
    Yellow 3*** icon_wolverine.png (don't need)
    1500 iso8.png (needed but pathetic amount of ISO)
    Green icon_ares.png (don't need)
    Yellow 2** icon_captainamerica.png (don't need)
    Black 2** icon_bullseye.png (don't have him in my roster and don't want him)
    Blue 2** icon_daken.png (don't need)
    Yellow 2** icon_caroldanvers.png (don't need)
  • Various38
    Various38 Posts: 101
    I don't think my pull rate is any better so far. I think I may be one of the "collect 300 token" candidates. I'll try again tomorrow and if that yields nothing, then it's collection time. Five months is a long time to wait though. icon_cry.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first batch of 9 tacos yielded

2 x 1500 iso8.png
    6 x star.pngstar.png
    icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.png (needed! now 4/2/1)
    icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png (argh! I don't spend roster slots on 1-cover 4*!)

I knew I'd get burned by the addition of 4* to this draw pool. There were Cyclops, IF, HT, some Blade purple & green I need, even another Mystique purple, and all those lovely HP... and I get the stinking 4*.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 250 HP rewards and 1 Health Pack (5). Yep, that's about as awesome as it got so far.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Patch redflag.png today. It about ruined my morning.. my Patch is 5/4/4, which is where i thought i wanted him, then i saw that the damage almost doubles on red with final cover.. but i need his heal... ugh.. still sitting in my inventory while i mull this one over.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 1: 5 x health pack and 5 x health pack.

Day 2: 5 x health pack and Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel.

Day 3: OBW and 2* Daken

Day 4: Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel and 1500 ISO 8

5th and final day. 2* Daken, Patch Yellow. OMG my first ever gold Deadpools Daily reward and my Patch is now 4, 4, 5. Not optimal but I has his heal so now can real use his true healing to full effect.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saved up 10 Tacos like I normally do, first taco I opened was Xforce blackflag.png ! I was happy with that so I'll horde the other 9 for next week.
  • On F2P account:

3rd TT pulls icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png out of vault.

Immediately send out alliance aid request.

Complete "Big Enchillada" after two tries for icon_blade.pngblackflag.png reward.

Current icon_blade.png status: 1 blackflag.png , 2 purpleflag.png , 2 greenflag.png .
    And then, my main account follows up this today by giving up one of this weeks three star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers!!

Got my 1st. icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png cover, resulting in a 1 yellowflag.png 2 blueflag.png 1 purpleflag.png build, AND my next daily reward is another purpleflag.png !

Some people are having doubts about the new Vault system, but after the first week's performance, I'm going to have trouble finding flaws with it icon_exclaim.gif

We'll see what happens after rotation tomorrow... icon_cool.gificon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,342 Chairperson of the Boards
    normal taco week = 10 2 stars or 2500 ISO
    This week
    In.women Green 4 star
    Punisher Green 3 star
    5 health packs
    5500 ISO (3x 1500 and 4 2 stars)

love the vault... funny thing is when i got women it looked like a moon and was like MAN MOONSTONE but was like WOOO when the 4 star popped.
  • Got 10 health packs today. Wasn't really mad since any match in which Storm gets off a hailstrom, you are going to need 2 of them afterwards. Thanks Category 5.

marc
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2015
    Nothing too sensational for me but 100 times better than the old taco system:

For this week:

1500 iso8.png
    icon_humantorch.png 3* greenflag.png & redflag.png
    icon_punisher.pngblackflag.png
    6 unneeded 2*'s - 1500 iso8.png

all in all not bad as I needed the torch covers (now 5/4/4) and I guess I can use the Pun cover (5/3/4, I know not optimal but meh it's what I have for now)

there was a icon_magneto.pngblueflag.png , icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png , icon_hulk.pnggreenflag.png , icon_wolverine.pngredflag.png , and icon_blade.pnggreenflag.png (that I really wanted) I would have liked to grab but hey at least I didn't pull any sentry's icon_lol.gif

the 4*'s offered were usable but nothing really enticing: icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png , icon_thor.pngyellowflag.png , icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png

All will reset tomorrow so hopefully I get some better 4's
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Opened 10 tacos, got 5 healthpacks and HT red. Rest were 2 star.
  • 1.) 2* cStorm

2.) 250HP

Closing in on that next roster slot!

Quite frankly, if I could guarantee a 250HP pull every couple days, that would be just fine with me! icon_e_wink.gif

DBC