Post your awesome Vault Pulls Here!

Comments

• Greggles
    Greggles Posts: 18
    So far I've pulled 2*s and a couple healthpacks. Can't say I consider this better. I just have to sit through a longer animation to get my rewards. I feel like I was getting better rewards before the Vault came into the picture.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 5
    Hawkeye 2*
    Storm 2*

Yet another big serving of meh. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    couldn't resist using the 8 tokens I had built up. they were burning a hole in my proverbial pocket.

1x 1,500 ISO
    1x 5 health pack
    1x Sentry redflag.png
    5x 2** (wolvie, thor, bullseye, etc etc etc)

I used the health packs. ISO was OK (even though I have over 333,000 saved up already). had no use for the 2** covers. Sentry I sold, because I don't like him.

so all in all, my roster remains status quo after 8 pulls. guess someone has to bring down the community average. a little disappointed in my luck.
  • 3 X 1500 Iso, to go with the previous Moonstone and Ares I didn't need.

I don't like the vault. icon_e_sad.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    ok, after the first group, I've pulled all 10 tokens - got one blade purple, 3x 1500 iso and 6 **s - so total of 6K iso and blade purple, making 5 on him which is ~3750 iso better than it would have been with the old system. could have been better, but I'm really needing iso right now, so its worked out ok for me. I don't want to see healthpacks at all, but so far so good.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 x 1500 iso and blueflag.png thoress.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Vault has been mostly two star junk for me, but tonight was a nice change of pace - there's only two *** covers I need from my Vault - Kamala yellow and Cyclops red. Tonight my tacos yielded not one but *two* 3-star covers - Hulk Red (500 ISO), and KAMALA YELLOW! I was pretty dog-gone pleased to get my final Kamala cover from a taco (though I will likely go 3/5/5 instead of 4/4/5 when I get the chance, but that's a decision for another day). For now, a victory, hooray!
  • My first draw was 1000 hp, so I kinda feel that colours my goggles a bit...
  • 10 tokens.

9 2* and 5 health packs.

Well, that seems in line with my previous taco luck: sucky (third taco flavor just for me?).
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    10 tokens.

icon_thor.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pnggreenflag.png (very much needed)
    icon_sentry.pnggreenflag.png (meh)
    3 - 5 health packs
    5 - 2 star.pngstar.png

Not too bad overall. I'm curious to see how this holds up over the coming weeks.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Sweet Vault:

icon_ares.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png

Independence Vault:

icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png

'merica!
  • Got Squirrel Girl Green from independence vault, liking the independence vault alot - most likely should be able to get 3 daily tokens + 9 progression tokens so my chances are pretty good. Can use 8 more items in the vault but 2 are dupes. Definitely will try my chances because 1/49 is ALOT better than 1/300 and it will give me sweet(ironic?) sweet GSBW and KK purple covers
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png from my first Savory Token! 1 more and my IF is complete.
  • 2* Marvel.
    5 Health Packs.

DBC

P.S. Could we please separate earned and rejuvenating Health Packs? As it stands, earned HPs are nigh on worthless, and I'd much rather get the 250ISO than my 11th HP.
  • 2* Marvel.
    5 Health Packs.

DBC

P.S. Could we please separate earned and rejuvenating Health Packs? As it stands, earned HPs are nigh on worthless, and I'd much rather get the 250ISO than my 11th HP.
    dont use tacos until you need 5 health packs, D3 won't change it sadly
  • raisinbman wrote:
    2* Marvel.
    5 Health Packs.

DBC

dont use tacos until you need 5 health packs, D3 won't change it sadly

Great, another reason to not open tokens... icon_rolleyes.gificon_razz.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Soitswritten
    Soitswritten Posts: 102
    Pulled 5k and 1500 iso8.png today. Not bad. Best so far is a greenflag.pngicon_blade.png that I needed last week. A few random 3's I haven't needed but mostly ISO.
  • WOOHOO I GOT 5 HEALTH PACKS THAT HELPED ME GET PROFESSOR X BY GETTING 2000 POINTS IN PVP SIMULATOR
  • It only cost me 150hp to get the 1000hp reward from the Independence Vault. God Bless America!! icon_captainamerica.png
  • Two more 2*s...

Anyone even care which ones they are at this point?

Woooo. Loving the new and improved slot machine.

DBC