Patch Notes - R77 (June 04, 2015)

1235»

Comments

• Yeah, PvP seems to be running/not crashing for me.

DBC
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    vudu3 wrote:
    The App Store has an update that says it fixes the crashing issue. I'm still downloading it so I haven't tested yet to confirm it works.

Update--I just played 10 matches in Prologue without any crashes. The update seems to have fixed the issue!

Just tested it and played through all five DDQ missions without crash, hopefuly it's fixed.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seems like there was an update to She Hulk in this patch. Can't see anything about that in the notes.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    MikeG72 wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    I'm noticing the game randomly swapping characters in for fights. I didn't see that in the patch notes, so I don't know if it's a "working as intended" thing that just didn't get documented, or if something got broken. But I had a team set, did an essential, the middle character got swapped out for the essential. Went to the next fight, and it was an entirely different set of three characters. I'm so used to just hitting 'fight' if my characters are reasonably full on health that I didn't notice until I was in mid-match and went "Wait, why do I have Wolverine, Captain America and Storm here? That's not who I selected."

Same. The game REALLY wants me to fight with Kamala Khan on my team for some reason during this PvE, even though she's not boosted and is quite underleveled compared to the rest of my roster.

It could be worse. Venom keeps trying to sneak into my matches.

You're not small, Venom! It's not going to work!