Best There Is - PvP tourney

Options

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Graphics look amazing on a full computer screen. Wish the ipad version (higher rez than many computer) had an option to view similar to pc. iPhone version obviously can't or everything would be minuscule.

Just noticed imgur makes **** .jpgs by default. But yes, I quite like the graphics and the pretty art. All this flashing and smashing might cause epileptic fits, though! I played the game on a huge TV via HDMI... so much eyepain! So be careful icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • oh silly me, third slot magneto, then finish up with his 2 red + adding wolvies boosts
  • locked wrote:
    notreck wrote:
    my instant win guide,

patch 141 5 green cover 9 cost - 6 boost = 1 match = 390dmg
    punisher 5 black 7 cost - 6 bost = 1 match - about 180 dmg

berserker rage 3500 dmg one target + 1740dmg to attacks with strike tiles
    moltov - 600+1740 dmg to entire enemy team

1 more match - about 2400 dmg

basically nothing survives 3 turns, some teams with 3x *** characters might

1 more red match before you pull berserker, add a 3k retribution

congrats on your 30 second kills go have fun.
    BOOOORING! Sorry, being honest here. With the boost pricing I discovered you don't actually need them most of the time. Only use the ones you earn. But if you prefer to play the game the boring way, kudos to you.

no one yells about you if you play without boosts
  • All my retaliations show up on the xforce node. >:(
    Don't skip those retaliations. Leave it there and it should show up on the other nodes.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    notreck wrote:
    I'm okay with using boosts occasionally. But relying on them to win fast and with no brain activity? I don't think so.
  • and I blew away my bracket in 30minutes
  • over_clocked
    Options
    notreck wrote:
    and I blew away my bracket in 30minutes
    pardon my not being excited by your 'skill'
  • This sucks. I'm getting whacked for 70 every time I finish a long match for 20. Not remotely fun.

At least i only need purple spidey. Need yellow IW too but I'm 130 points back of 1st, that's practically insurmountable in this garbage PVP system.
  • jozier wrote:
    This sucks. I'm getting whacked for 70 every time I finish a long match for 20. Not remotely fun.

At least i only need purple spidey. Need yellow IW too but I'm 130 points back of 1st, that's practically insurmountable in this garbage PVP system.

Everyone in the top 10 in my bracket is locked in now, and I'm sitting 3rd with around 640 points, 1st has 700. The funny thing is, by the end of the first day I had 730. If I had shielded then I might have won the whole thing.

That means that absolute worst thing you can do to be successful in this game is to play it.
  • jozier wrote:
    This sucks. I'm getting whacked for 70 every time I finish a long match for 20. Not remotely fun.

Everyone in the top 10 in my bracket is locked in now, and I'm sitting 3rd with around 640 points, 1st has 700. The funny thing is, by the end of the first day I had 730. If I had shielded then I might have won the whole thing.

That means that absolute worst thing you can do to be successful in this game is to play it.

Exactly what I've been saying. Incentivizing not playing is a broken system. But I guess not playing and still winning costs HP, and HP costs money, and here we are.
  • First time I've ever seen the word "incentivizing".
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went to bed last night with over 500 points, and woke up with a little over 200. The only prize I care about was Invisible Woman, so I'm not fighting my way back up. I just retreated to get down to 3x1* token instead of a Thor cover I don't need.
  • locked wrote:
    notreck wrote:
    I'm okay with using boosts occasionally. But relying on them to win fast and with no brain activity? I don't think so.

Lol at best they bought you 1 move if you bought the full boat. Easy win no brain activity? Really?
  • On the off chance that someone wants to attack me but is worried about a retaliation I'm at 39th right now and want to be 46th at the highest. I won't retaliate against anyone that attacks me.
  • I'm too beaten down by the game to push for 1st even though 1st place in my bracket is 630 points. I have a 3/5/4 Spider-Man so I just want to finish top 45.
  • jozier wrote:
    I'm too beaten down by the game to push for 1st even though 1st place in my bracket is 630 points. I have a 3/5/4 Spider-Man so I just want to finish top 45.

I have 110 points sitting at #210 (exactly where I want to be).
    1stcis barely over 700.
    2nd is like 50-100 points back.
    I just have no interest in getting any rewards but standards. Lol
  • In my bracket there was a guy shielded at like 620 for at least 8 hours (probably longer) at #1 but another guy passed him with a 630 in the last hour (also shielded now).

It's still possible to make a push as long as you didn't let someone get way ahead. 800 would probably be out of reach now, for example, but whoever gets 800 must have literally caught everyone else asleep.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    I went to bed last night with over 500 points, and woke up with a little over 200. The only prize I care about was Invisible Woman, so I'm not fighting my way back up. I just retreated to get down to 3x1* token instead of a Thor cover I don't need.

Why do you want her lol Not a good char
  • DayvBang wrote:

There are players who think she is and even some that think she is great (like me).
  • DayvBang wrote:

There are players who think she is and even some that think she is great (like me).

Easy mark but to each his own :p