700 - Wolvie (aston) red
800 - 500 iso
900- 1000 iso
1000 - 50 hp
1200 - 1000 iso
1400 - Patch Red
1800 - 1000 iso
2400 - Wolvie (xforce) yellow

Three portals, one for each wolvie (aston, xforce and patch)

Comments

• Insult to injury.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Appears to be 1 rounds only...
  • Insult to injury.

It's hard to injure a dollar bill. That's pretty much all we are at this point.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oof, just sold my Astonishing Wolverine too. Guess I'll finally get to try out my X-Force!
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hahahaha just sold my astonishing too... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Curious to see if the higher sell price for wolvie and thor lasts till after this tournament or not...
  • Well I have an:
    85 5/3/5 Wolvie**
    65 5/3/5 Patch
    38 3/4/2 X force (with a 5th Red in my cache that I don't know whether to use)
    2/5/3 Patch

Don't know which one to use most. Probably Wolvie**.

Nice that I'll get my last purple spidey from this tourney.
  • I find it odd that Spidey (classic) is the three star reward. Since him and Classic Mags are up for the nerf bat and currently OP (and yes I'm abusing spidey stun while I can), you'd think they would get some covers out there that aren't up to be balanced. I know I'd love some extra Hulk or GSBW. Or maybe even give us a way to get some villain covers outside of LRs.
  • oh boy even boosted, xforce is really bad

green lvl 142
    9880hp
    strike tiles are 16dmg
  • notreck wrote:
    oh boy even boosted, xforce is really bad

green lvl 142
    9880hp
    strike tiles are 16dmg

Hahah. Not going to be using him at all then.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I find it odd that Spidey (classic) is the three star reward. Since him and Classic Mags are up for the nerf bat and currently OP (and yes I'm abusing spidey stun while I can), you'd think they would get some covers out there that aren't up to be balanced. I know I'd love some extra Hulk or GSBW. Or maybe even give us a way to get some villain covers outside of LRs.

There's a rather obvious theme of which heroes are relatively common for placement rewards and which are not. Right now Patch is promotional, and the staple common 3 heroes would be Spiderman, IM40, and Punisher (who is probably also promotional). The villians are in LR. The rest you just need to be lucky, or jump on the tournament that does give them out as rewards.
  • recommend:
    spidey/patch/loki

stun them, create the tiles, change enemy tiles to defense.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since the devs love to change thing middle of events, probably X-force will be rebalanced 1 day before the end!
  • Should I make my patch 3/5/5 or 5/3/5? In this tourney, with the team I'm running, all tiles are his, so his red would deal a ton of damage, but it does cost 14 AP... I wanted to go 5/3/5 for interesting builds/synergies later, but now I'm not sure.
  • notreck wrote:

green lvl 142
    9880hp
    strike tiles are 16dmg

lets all complain xforce uselessness and dev might change him instead to fit his 4 star character... icon_lol.gif
    never obtain before so not sure how strong he is hehe
  • Derethus wrote:
    Should I make my patch 3/5/5 or 5/3/5? In this tourney, with the team I'm running, all tiles are his, so his red would deal a ton of damage, but it does cost 14 AP... I wanted to go 5/3/5 for interesting builds/synergies later, but now I'm not sure.

for the tourney only: 5/3/5 if you have loki or some purple denial method of your own, 5/4/4 if you want to buy health packs..

3/5/5 only if you dont have/use mags, his 2 cost cascade maker is way too good to pass for patch red
  • DX_das wrote:
    notreck wrote:

green lvl 142
    9880hp
    strike tiles are 16dmg

lets all complain xforce uselessness and dev might change him instead to fit his 4 star character... icon_lol.gif
    never obtain before so not sure how strong he is hehe

he's next up for an upgrade on the published list, if we got a mid tournament fix for him... I'd be soooo happpy
  • Derethus wrote:
    Should I make my patch 3/5/5 or 5/3/5? In this tourney, with the team I'm running, all tiles are his, so his red would deal a ton of damage, but it does cost 14 AP... I wanted to go 5/3/5 for interesting builds/synergies later, but now I'm not sure.

my build is 5/3/5 since his red skill in lv4 or 5 only buff few damage plus require 14 red ap (if not mistaken) to activate and only generate 2 strike tile and damage based on number of strike on the field.. while green provide you 6 strike tile with just 9 green ap to activate.. so i go pure matching damage build with a bit tanky... but overall depend how well your 3* wol to pair with whatever character in your roster now... seeing thor currect yellow able generate up to 9 green ap...

but consequence is you need deal lots of damage from opponent as well as your green skill also generate strike tile in purple tile which i find sometimes seldom in the board so probably no problem and it also only deal half damage from your own strike tile
  • At 1000 50 HP is back -- not as if it was reachable.

And is the Patch bug confirmed -- granting full swords to opponent instead of half?
  • I really don't see how Patch based team would get anywhere without having Spiderman holding down the fort with his stuns. Also, Patch would likely get destroyed by Punisher on defense since the Punisher's skill set is a very hard counter to Patch's skill set (Retribution for his buffed HP, Molotov for the enemy strike tiles).
  • holyyyyyy just saw a guy with every 3 star 141 and a full xforce wolvie...hideoshi ayeaka you sir are insane