Anyone lose their stockpiled Taco Tokens?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, we released an update for Android todayl, R73.2. This is not the update that will fix the token issue. When you come into the game, you'll see a data patch at the splash screen, where it fills up to 100% and that's the patch you're looking for. I'm not sure when it will propogate, but expect it today.

After you see that patch applied,please put in a ticket if you still don't have your tokens.

Ok, so the download is not the patch we are looking for...
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    Does this mean the Taco Tokens that were missing will now be stored in the stockpiled Taco Tokens, making them good for the last rotation and the next rotation (not the current falcon, psylocke, Cap, etc.)?

That would be an error though, since they SHOULD go into this current week's.

You are correct. I wanted my post simply to be inquisitive and not accusatory. Based on the description of the fix, they would go into stockpiled and not current. I am saving them up for two rotations from now, so I will be disappointed if they show up in the stockpiled section.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Does this mean the Taco Tokens that were missing will now be stored in the stockpiled Taco Tokens, making them good for the last rotation and the next rotation (not the current falcon, psylocke, Cap, etc.)?

That would be an error though, since they SHOULD go into this current week's.

You are correct. I wanted my post simply to be inquisitive and not accusatory. Based on the description of the fix, they would go into stockpiled and not current. I am saving them up for two rotations from now, so I will be disappointed if they show up in the stockpiled section.
    unless they change the format and pool them all together which would be nice. much easier to keep track of and more player friendly to get to choose what character group to open them on. to me that would be easier to code anyway, right?
  • TxMoose wrote:
    unless they change the format and pool them all together which would be nice. much easier to keep track of and more player friendly to get to choose what character group to open them on. to me that would be easier to code anyway, right?

If they started out that way, yeah, I would think easier to code. If this is just a bug then the code is already there, so messing with it would be a bigger headache.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    So where do we go to see what update we have loaded?

I'm assuming it's the Options section across the very bottom "Ship.R73.0.CL271867, Data: 276862.0.276862.0 LIVE"

That means I don't have the update yet, right?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was this just on Android or all platforms? Checking if I should expect a patch on Steam, because tokens have not returned there as of now, but CS closed my ticket.
  • Got the daily data patch minutes ago and I did get 30 tokens back, on a separate stockpile page as mentioned (so I have 2 stockpiles currently, one that contains 10 tokens from the last rotation, one that contains the 30 reappearing tokens).

So now we wait 3 or 8 days for the rotation to see if they ever become active? Because I'm not drawing from the stockpile page without posted odds. No way.
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Update: tokens have returned, however now there are three pools of tokens:

1) Active
    2) Stockpiled A (the previously missing tokens)
    3) Stockpiled B

Can't see what characters are in the stockpile packs, so can't tell if the rotation is still working correctly. Stockpiled A should be pulling from the same token packs as Active.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Kamuuu wrote:
    Got the daily data patch minutes ago and I did get 30 tokens back, on a separate stockpile page as mentioned (so I have 2 stockpiles currently, one that contains 10 tokens from the last rotation, one that contains the 30 reappearing tokens).

So now we wait 3 or 8 days for the rotation to see if they ever become active? Because I'm not drawing from the stockpile page without posted odds. No way.

Just got my tacos back too and totally agree with where these are going to pull from. If these are forever in whichever tacos are in rotation now, I'm okay with that. But if they just switched to the opposite rotation, I'm going to be quite upset as I was going to use these when Cyclops rolls in 2 more rotations.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Ditto on oddness (on Steam): now active = 5, Stockpile 1 = 50, stockpile 2 = 50. I know we're gaming your system for Tacos D3, but come on.

This is not the fix we were looking for.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Someone just test it already icon_e_smile.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    turul wrote:

Except it's impossible to tell folks which one of the stockpiles you tested, or which one will do what (unless they both do the same), they look identical. Why, why, WHY can't we simply have a "?" with the draw rates?

Tell you what, if D3 FINALLY puts IF in this stupid rotation I'll test it out . icon_e_wink.gif
  • turul
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    turul wrote:

Except it's impossible to tell folks which one of the stockpiles you tested, or which one will do what (unless they both do the same), they look identical. Why, why, WHY can't we simply have a "?" with the draw rates?

Tell you what, if D3 FINALLY puts IF in this stupid rotation I'll test it out . icon_e_wink.gif

I have only the pack which should be this week's on normal circumstances. I guess there are others too...
  • ynglink
    turul wrote:
    Just tested it, took 12 of my 17 tacos, but they are on the current rotation. Pulled a Sentry...

Man that was a waste of getting 2*'s. At least I got a couple of Magneto's to throw into the HP pool...
  • turul
    ynglink wrote:
    turul wrote:
    Just tested it, took 12 of my 17 tacos, but they are on the current rotation. Pulled a Sentry...

Man that was a waste of getting 2*'s. At least I got a couple of Magneto's to throw into the HP pool...

Confirmed, i got Beast. (from tokens which would be this weeks)
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Patched. Didn't get my 30 Taco Tokens back.
  • ynglink
    turul wrote:
    ynglink wrote:
    turul wrote:

Confirmed, i got Beast. (from tokens which would be this weeks)
    I suppose my pull was still better than yours, even after the upcoming buff to Beast...
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got my tacos back
  • Got my tokens back.

Am looking forward to when IF rotates in and the main batches are in stockpile.
  • daibar wrote:
    Got my tokens back.

Am looking forward to when IF rotates in and the main batches are in stockpile.

You may have to squash those dreams. My tacos are back as well but did not join the "active" week. O now have 3 piles. It may be their intent to have each group of 5 be a separate token pile (total madness) or recovering the lost tacos forces them into a separate non rotating pile (disappointment).